Big Man, Big Money
What would you do with 117 million dollars? Maybe buy some new video games? New clothes and cds? How about a brand new computer or a snowboard? Well, with that much money, you could buy all that and a brand new house to put them in.
And 117 million dollars is how much money Shaquille O'Neal will be making to play basketball for another four years. Really blows your mind, doesn't it? I mean he's definitely got serious game - but that is serious moola. To give you an idea, take a look at The Zone's...
How to make as much money as Shaq:
- If your allowance is 5 bucks a week, it will take you 225,000 years to make as much money as Shaq.
- If your dad pays you 10 bucks to cut the grass, you'll have to get out the mower 11,700,000 times to make as much money as Shaq.
- If your neighbors pay you 30 bucks to babysit their kids for the night, you'll have to spend 3,900,000 nights with those bratty kids next door, to make as much money as Shaq.
- If you get paid 6 bucks an hour to bag groceries at the store, then you'd be packing everyone's eggs, fruit, and bread for 2,226 years straight, for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with no breaks, to make as much money as Shaq.
So if you'd like to find an easier way to make the money that Shaq makes, then start practicing that jump shot, and find a way to grow to 7 feet tall.
- Shaquille O'Neal - Big Man, Big Money
- Shaq's Granny Shot
- Top NBA Shotblockers
- More Bios Of Your Favorite Athletes