Comments

No Name-Calling Week

It’s No Name-Calling Week (January 21 - 25, 2013)! What are you doing to participate in this important event? Back to Article

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-01-21 14:28:19 -0800

No name calling week my *** that's not gonna happen for me /:

cutiemama23
cutiemama23 wrote:
2013-01-21 14:01:09 -0800

i undersatnd that sum ppl wats to stop for instant me if ill try to stop name calling and day call me a name and i have to say sumthin back dats how i am smile

cooltony15
cooltony15 wrote:
2013-01-21 13:44:15 -0800

16 ppl r now

Emily613
Emily613 wrote:
2013-01-20 12:51:48 -0800

15 people are bullies...

elliebells
elliebells wrote:
2013-01-17 23:24:22 -0800

I supose it will stop name calling. We're not participating in my school but I would like to find out about it. Comment me telling me about it if your school participated.

Lil'Miss Shelly_2052873
Lil'Miss Shelly_2052873 wrote:
2012-04-23 15:19:27 -0700

lol...i NAMECALL MY SIS EVERY AFTER 5 MINITS Big Grin

- Life_Is_Beautiful -
- Life_Is_Beautiful - wrote:
2012-04-23 15:07:32 -0700

Lol..

hate me or love me for me
hate me or love me for me wrote:
2012-04-15 00:03:35 -0700

why do you we need another day like this

lovesong 21
lovesong 21 wrote:
2012-03-28 16:01:40 -0700

i soooooooooooooooooooo cant last a week calling my little bro a name

rainmist
rainmist wrote:
2012-03-28 15:58:28 -0700

I cant last a week with out calling my brother a name??????????????? Punk

mo swagg
mo swagg wrote:
2012-03-28 15:22:30 -0700

omg how many times iz it no name callin week sh##

love_swagg1
love_swagg1 wrote:
2012-03-07 16:50:52 -0800

lke it

diva101_princess
diva101_princess wrote:
2012-03-07 16:33:10 -0800

Dats sad...

Mindless4rocroyal
Mindless4rocroyal wrote:
2012-03-07 16:15:41 -0800

i feel yall but i would rather be a bully than be bullied and if someone dares to bully me i will pop them in their motherf#ckin mouth and i will wipe their a$$

ObeyMySwaqq♥
ObeyMySwaqq♥ wrote:
2012-03-07 15:32:31 -0800

Well Then Thats Called Bullying.#JustSaying

LoveeCamron
LoveeCamron wrote:
2012-03-07 14:58:39 -0800

Samee

AbagailBro!_2004397
AbagailBro!_2004397 wrote:
2012-03-07 14:57:50 -0800

I couldn't go a day without name calling

ally is cool
ally is cool wrote:
2012-03-07 14:49:44 -0800

not going to happin

DogGirl1029
DogGirl1029 wrote:
2012-02-27 18:39:37 -0800

This is good that we are doing this 4 kidzworld

megan foxx456
megan foxx456 wrote:
2012-02-27 17:20:56 -0800

i just seen this so it monday it will be hard but i willdo it

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.