Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

No Name-Calling Week

It’s No Name-Calling Week (January 21 - 25, 2013)! What are you doing to participate in this important event? Back to Article

Kjrora
Kjrora wrote:
2012-02-27 10:39:58 -0800

Where I live I am swarn at bullied and picked on because of the colour of my skin.

hannah.c
hannah.c wrote:
2012-02-27 10:38:24 -0800

its good

hannah.c
hannah.c wrote:
2012-02-27 10:38:16 -0800

who made this its really good even doe i haven't got bullied

MathsGeek_1971128
MathsGeek_1971128 wrote:
2012-02-27 10:13:20 -0800

People who disliked this, they are bullies

MathsGeek_1971128
MathsGeek_1971128 wrote:
2012-02-27 10:12:53 -0800

Doesn't matter, i know now!xx

MathsGeek_1971128
MathsGeek_1971128 wrote:
2012-02-27 10:11:46 -0800

When is no name calling week?

Lottie_Rocks
Lottie_Rocks wrote:
2012-02-27 10:03:21 -0800

i often get annoyed with Felicety,Daisy, Phebie and Louis and call them names.

lakevaraindrop
lakevaraindrop wrote:
2012-02-20 19:16:27 -0800

i name called before but i try to stop

Avril_Lavigne_Emo_1852098
Avril_Lavigne_Emo_1852098 wrote:
2011-08-14 17:39:20 -0700

i never name call..its just wrong..abd cruel..just very very cruel!

Tornadoact
Tornadoact wrote:
2011-01-27 11:05:51 -0800

Oh no! The bullies made innocent students died! it's so sad that bullies are bullying people. Stop it bullies!!

MarshmallowHeart
MarshmallowHeart wrote:
2011-01-24 19:12:25 -0800

Respect from me goes to Carl,

neversayneverjbfan
neversayneverjbfan wrote:
2011-01-24 11:05:43 -0800

Oh my gosh the story on Carl made my heart go's out to his family I feel so bad for the family.I think when bulling gets that bad it is just stupid that schools don't do something. I don't bully and I want to stop bulling it is crazy how bad it can get. Please help stop bulling!!!

PrincessCarly
PrincessCarly wrote:
2011-01-24 09:33:34 -0800

So I can't call my little brother stupid for a week! Yeah, that's not possible. But bulling is out of control in the schools and we as a student body need to asses the issue ans come up with a good solution that we understand and can actually use and apply. How are we supposed to follow rules set by adults? We need to be able to write the rules and tell our administaters what needs to happen. It was sad at elections when the popular boy won against a person who wanted to stop bulliing in school.

joeman10
joeman10 wrote:
2011-01-24 09:00:18 -0800

Wow... That's probably the saddest story i have ever heard... i saw his picture and looked like a really nice kid... i saw a picture of a school assembly about the death of Carl, and i think at least 7 of those kids in that picture bullied him.

tokiohotelol
tokiohotelol wrote:
2011-01-24 05:35:52 -0800

I absolutely adored the book that inspired this event. The Misfits by James Howe was a very touching tale about a group of "outcasts" coming together and doing something great.

To be honest, I'm very happy about No Name-Calling Week. Having been a victim of bullying, I know how good it feels when people are staying off of your back.

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully_micro
With bullying being such an important issue among kids today, we wondered what celebrities think ...
Micro_january-holiday-micro
Happy New Year! It’s January, which means the beginning of the 12 months that will make up the ye...
Micro_bullying books_micro
Bullying is a serious subject. Whether you have been bullied, are being bullied, know someone who...
Micro_what-is-bully-micro
Who are bullies? Look around, they come in all shapes, colors and clothes. Basically, anybody who...

Emma40
Emma40 posted in Friends:
So I like this guy in school. But I don't know if he likes me. How can I tell if he likes me? Does he like me?
Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D