Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Want My Sister's Guy

I am 14 and my sis is 17. She is dating an 18 year-old guy. I have very nice conversations with him and I have a mega-crush on him. I'm wondering if I should tell him? Back to Article

saggFkoolade
saggFkoolade wrote:
2013-02-14 09:56:24 -0800

you have to get when you can

kiki12312
kiki12312 wrote:
2013-02-11 20:09:50 -0800

ummmm o-0

kiki12312
kiki12312 wrote:
2013-02-11 20:09:50 -0800

ummmm o-0

Death-Of-My-Sole
Death-Of-My-Sole wrote:
2013-02-10 08:53:17 -0800

He is to old for her anyways

be mines foreveaa!
be mines foreveaa! wrote:
2013-02-09 20:07:44 -0800

i dont do shdd like that

lollilcutiepie
lollilcutiepie wrote:
2013-02-09 20:05:28 -0800

My sista man ugly

Marysefan123
Marysefan123 wrote:
2013-02-09 20:02:26 -0800

Akward.......

Would You Confess to Your Crush?

• I'd just tell 'em they're da bomb.
  • I'd send them a note during class.
  • No way I'd tell a crush anything... that's too harsh.
  • I'd get my friend to tell their friend.

My boyfriend is cheating on me, and I know it. I don't know what to do? Should I confro...

MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
I just wanted to chime in - I agree with the above poster :) It's tough to be a creative, many people generally react strongly when they a. either feel threatened by something (in this case your individuality and talent - drawing is a gift!) or b. are a little jealous. I always like to think when people are rude - it's more of a negative reflection of their own insecurity and self and LESS about you at all.  Despite knowing that - it's still hurts. I am glad you shared your story, that was brave and I bet other girls here will feel a little better knowing they are not alone in feeling this way.  Lastly, I know none of you guys know me yet as today is my first day BUT I LOVE, like LOVE Henry David Thoreau. He is one of my absolute favourite writers. <3
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
what color should i pick? Whatever floats your boat is what colours you should pick :)
CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn posted in Style:
Huh. You learn something new everyday.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
"CherrytheSkylyn" wrote:Why do people even get pedicures? People generally don't pay any attention to your feet, and on top of that your shoes usually cover up your toes in public. But if you must know, I think a light pink color will make for a nice accent. Because pedicures are often health related, not just for looks. It's like getting braces or something. Sometimes it's purely cosmetic, but it also improves the health of your mouth if you have problems. Except this is feet.
reply 1 day
InternetOwl
"sierra145" wrote: my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown If this is true, you really need to tell someone, like child services.
reply 1 day