Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Want My Sister's Guy

I am 14 and my sis is 17. She is dating an 18 year-old guy. I have very nice conversations with him and I have a mega-crush on him. I'm wondering if I should tell him? Back to Article

saggFkoolade
saggFkoolade wrote:
2013-02-14 09:56:24 -0800

you have to get when you can

kiki12312
kiki12312 wrote:
2013-02-11 20:09:50 -0800

ummmm o-0

kiki12312
kiki12312 wrote:
2013-02-11 20:09:50 -0800

ummmm o-0

Death-Of-My-Sole
Death-Of-My-Sole wrote:
2013-02-10 08:53:17 -0800

He is to old for her anyways

be mines foreveaa!
be mines foreveaa! wrote:
2013-02-09 20:07:44 -0800

i dont do shdd like that

lollilcutiepie
lollilcutiepie wrote:
2013-02-09 20:05:28 -0800

My sista man ugly

Marysefan123
Marysefan123 wrote:
2013-02-09 20:02:26 -0800

Akward.......

Would You Confess to Your Crush?

• I'd just tell 'em they're da bomb.
  • I'd send them a note during class.
  • No way I'd tell a crush anything... that's too harsh.
  • I'd get my friend to tell their friend.

My boyfriend is cheating on me, and I know it. I don't know what to do? Should I confro...

Brianna09
I get told NO all the time by my mom.
kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121