Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Want My Sister's Guy

I am 14 and my sis is 17. She is dating an 18 year-old guy. I have very nice conversations with him and I have a mega-crush on him. I'm wondering if I should tell him? Back to Article

saggFkoolade
saggFkoolade wrote:
2013-02-14 09:56:24 -0800

you have to get when you can

kiki12312
kiki12312 wrote:
2013-02-11 20:09:50 -0800

ummmm o-0

kiki12312
kiki12312 wrote:
2013-02-11 20:09:50 -0800

ummmm o-0

Death-Of-My-Sole
Death-Of-My-Sole wrote:
2013-02-10 08:53:17 -0800

He is to old for her anyways

be mines foreveaa!
be mines foreveaa! wrote:
2013-02-09 20:07:44 -0800

i dont do shdd like that

lollilcutiepie
lollilcutiepie wrote:
2013-02-09 20:05:28 -0800

My sista man ugly

Marysefan123
Marysefan123 wrote:
2013-02-09 20:02:26 -0800

Akward.......

Would You Confess to Your Crush?

• I'd just tell 'em they're da bomb.
  • I'd send them a note during class.
  • No way I'd tell a crush anything... that's too harsh.
  • I'd get my friend to tell their friend.

My boyfriend is cheating on me, and I know it. I don't know what to do? Should I confro...

iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 posted in Style:
before i give my thoughts, what do you usually like to wear during summer? shorts, jeggings, etc.?
Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
rainbowloomer13
rainbowloomer13 posted in Style:
somewhere in between. because I like sports and going outside. but I do care about the way I look sometimes.