Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Want My Sister's Guy

I am 14 and my sis is 17. She is dating an 18 year-old guy. I have very nice conversations with him and I have a mega-crush on him. I'm wondering if I should tell him? Back to Article

saggFkoolade
saggFkoolade wrote:
2013-02-14 09:56:24 -0800

you have to get when you can

kiki12312
kiki12312 wrote:
2013-02-11 20:09:50 -0800

ummmm o-0

kiki12312
kiki12312 wrote:
2013-02-11 20:09:50 -0800

ummmm o-0

Death-Of-My-Sole
Death-Of-My-Sole wrote:
2013-02-10 08:53:17 -0800

He is to old for her anyways

be mines foreveaa!
be mines foreveaa! wrote:
2013-02-09 20:07:44 -0800

i dont do shdd like that

lollilcutiepie
lollilcutiepie wrote:
2013-02-09 20:05:28 -0800

My sista man ugly

Marysefan123
Marysefan123 wrote:
2013-02-09 20:02:26 -0800

Akward.......

Would You Confess to Your Crush?

• I'd just tell 'em they're da bomb.
  • I'd send them a note during class.
  • No way I'd tell a crush anything... that's too harsh.
  • I'd get my friend to tell their friend.

My boyfriend is cheating on me, and I know it. I don't know what to do? Should I confro...

GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
BookwormKat
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for the support!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Boysrock50
It's not wrong, it's not right, it's up to an individual tbh. If you're gay, and others have a problem, then it's them that need to change, not you. Don't give in to peer pressure, do what feels right for you