Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Percy Jackson & the Olympians, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Chime

Keep up-to-date with all the latest video game releases! Kidzworld has all the latest games to keep watch for. This week, we preview Percy Jackson & the Olympians, Yu-Gi-Oh World Championship 2010, and Chime! Back to Article

lolomgjustinbeiber123
lolomgjustinbeiber123 wrote:
2012-09-20 16:56:14 -0700

WHO DOESNT HATE PERCY JACKSON lol

lolomgjustinbeiber123
lolomgjustinbeiber123 wrote:
2012-09-20 16:53:43 -0700

omg my FAVORITE book every i already finished the series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KatyPerry1600_1953183
KatyPerry1600_1953183 wrote:
2011-12-30 08:03:04 -0800

OMG: PERCY JACKSON THE LIGHTIGHNING THEF IS SO MUCH BETTER smile

Euniqueamazing4527
Euniqueamazing4527 wrote:
2011-12-30 08:01:57 -0800

I luv pj juss got the movie and about 2 finish the series.!

emogamergirl
emogamergirl wrote:
2011-12-30 07:05:33 -0800

i love Yu-Gi-Oh i watch that every sat.morning

zoeydude190
zoeydude190 wrote:
2011-01-01 02:57:18 -0800

i love percy jackson and would recommend ANY rick riordan books! i love pj!

39cluescardpacks_article

Which 39 Clues character is your favorite?

• Nellie, the au pair
  • Irina Spasky
  • Ian and Natalie Kabra
  • Alastair Oh

Ten books, four collector card packs, one game and over $100,000 in prizes. The 39 Clues is not y...

Games in the forums

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Board Games:
"-Karpov-" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "TearsInTheRain" wrote: Chess. Different types of pieces and the game hasn't been solved.  Nice. Who's your favorite chess player? I like Anatoly Karpov.   Karpov is ok. #1 is Capablanca, #2 is Botvinnik, #3 is Tal  Ah well, you obviously know a bit more than I do. :)
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Board Games:
"AlphaT" wrote: "TearsInTheRain" wrote: Chess. Different types of pieces and the game hasn't been solved.  Nice. Who's your favorite chess player? I like Anatoly Karpov.   Karpov is ok. #1 is Capablanca Botvinnik, #2 is Botvinnik Capablanca, #3 is Tal
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Board Games:
"TearsInTheRain" wrote:Chess. Different types of pieces and the game hasn't been solved.  Nice. Who's your favorite chess player? I like Anatoly Karpov.
xPrincessPikachux
I know, but you can say the name such as "I just got this game from GameStop." THAT'S what I meant. If you can do it in comments, why can't you do it here?
KarateJ