Comments

Being Thin & Small Can Suck

Some peeps are bigger and heavier and they get teased about it. But, did you know peeps also get teased for being small? Life Coach Lisa helps out a Kidzworld member who gets bugged for being tiny. Back to Article

justicegirly
justicegirly wrote:
2012-03-05 17:13:15 -0800

like what kid of girls the ones that are your friends on kidzworld or what????

smethan
smethan wrote:
2012-03-03 13:56:03 -0800

I like girls that are small and thin.

justicegirly
justicegirly wrote:
2012-03-01 17:36:43 -0800

your right being thin and small sucks

lovenicegirl67
lovenicegirl67 wrote:
2011-06-01 08:54:35 -0700

lollololololol,olololololololollolololololloloololololololololololololololllololololololololololllollololololololol

toulof
toulof wrote:
2011-04-22 13:35:32 -0700

I'm underweight to

Euniqueamazing4527
Euniqueamazing4527 wrote:
2011-04-22 11:03:48 -0700

Yea ur right Steph..its soo demeaning

-Forever.Steph
-Forever.Steph wrote:
2011-04-21 08:54:04 -0700

Again.! This is ANOTHER stupid thing so i have to say wtf.........No Comment.!

SydneyLovesU
SydneyLovesU wrote:
2011-04-21 08:50:57 -0700

im underweight

PeAcE gUrl
PeAcE gUrl wrote:
2011-04-19 09:43:57 -0700

Meh friend is one of the smallest girls in the class...and she told me shes underweight....bad mix.

sweetkitty12
sweetkitty12 wrote:
2010-05-05 07:40:40 -0700

i feel the same way Frown i am one of the thinnest ones in my class and the thing is...im not anorexic and im perfectly heathy!
no boys like me...the ones i like dont like me back...there was this girl a school who got mad at me and calld me a "stupid anorex

How Do You Remove Hair?

• Shaving.
  • Hair removal creams like Nair.
  • Waxing.
  • I don't worry about body hair yet.

Micro_a mic
There is a stigma that jocks don’t do well in schoolwork. They spend all their time on the playin...
Micro_micro body-and-brain-connection-20110209011110255_640w
Is your brain well "Kinect-ed" to your body? The motion controlled sequel to Brain Age is here, b...
Micro_aa micro
What’s your ideal weight? The Body Mass Index (BMI) is a mathematical equation that is supposed t...

thebellsofnotredame3
You can probably search for cute plus size clothes on the internet to find places that sell clothes that fit. As for style just wear what you feel comfy in.
hieverybody22
hieverybody22 posted in Style:
help!! all my friennds are tiny and the only clothes that I feel comfy in is my mums... please help me alittleBIGproblem
mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay