Comments

Being Thin & Small Can Suck

Some peeps are bigger and heavier and they get teased about it. But, did you know peeps also get teased for being small? Life Coach Lisa helps out a Kidzworld member who gets bugged for being tiny. Back to Article

justicegirly
justicegirly wrote:
2012-03-05 17:13:15 -0800

like what kid of girls the ones that are your friends on kidzworld or what????

smethan
smethan wrote:
2012-03-03 13:56:03 -0800

I like girls that are small and thin.

justicegirly
justicegirly wrote:
2012-03-01 17:36:43 -0800

your right being thin and small sucks

lovenicegirl67
lovenicegirl67 wrote:
2011-06-01 08:54:35 -0700

lollololololol,olololololololollolololololloloololololololololololololololllololololololololololllollololololololol

toulof
toulof wrote:
2011-04-22 13:35:32 -0700

I'm underweight to

Euniqueamazing4527
Euniqueamazing4527 wrote:
2011-04-22 11:03:48 -0700

Yea ur right Steph..its soo demeaning

-Forever.Steph
-Forever.Steph wrote:
2011-04-21 08:54:04 -0700

Again.! This is ANOTHER stupid thing so i have to say wtf.........No Comment.!

SydneyLovesU
SydneyLovesU wrote:
2011-04-21 08:50:57 -0700

im underweight

PeAcE gUrl
PeAcE gUrl wrote:
2011-04-19 09:43:57 -0700

Meh friend is one of the smallest girls in the class...and she told me shes underweight....bad mix.

sweetkitty12
sweetkitty12 wrote:
2010-05-05 07:40:40 -0700

i feel the same way Frown i am one of the thinnest ones in my class and the thing is...im not anorexic and im perfectly heathy!
no boys like me...the ones i like dont like me back...there was this girl a school who got mad at me and calld me a "stupid anorex

How Do You Remove Hair?

• Shaving.
  • Hair removal creams like Nair.
  • Waxing.
  • I don't worry about body hair yet.

Micro_a mic
There is a stigma that jocks don’t do well in schoolwork. They spend all their time on the playin...
Micro_micro body-and-brain-connection-20110209011110255_640w
Is your brain well "Kinect-ed" to your body? The motion controlled sequel to Brain Age is here, b...
Micro_aa micro
What’s your ideal weight? The Body Mass Index (BMI) is a mathematical equation that is supposed t...

wolfiegal
wolfiegal posted in Style:
Just your personality should be fine.
Cadena
Cadena posted in Style:
White shirt with a skull on it and some text on the back that I can't remember, dark blue jeans, black socks, and a wristwatch.
KittehFace
KittehFace posted in Style:
I'm wearing a hot pink shirt with a cat in a floral boot, and very skinny jeans, and some green, orange, and blue, striped socks. If you want me to include my hairstyle, then, I have 2 adorable buns, with a bit of hair sticking out. ^_^
Not_So_Perfect_
Not_So_Perfect_ posted in Style:
I don't mind My school Uniform tbh. Mine Is Light blue and Black, We don't have to wear ties or Blazers  Quite Simple
-Demonic_Oliver
I think you should try to get to know both guys first! A crush only lasts no longer than four months. Take that time to get to know them. Then you'll see how you feel about them c: Don't rush into a relationship. It's never good and someone always ends up hurt or unhappy!