Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Being Thin & Small Can Suck

Some peeps are bigger and heavier and they get teased about it. But, did you know peeps also get teased for being small? Life Coach Lisa helps out a Kidzworld member who gets bugged for being tiny. Back to Article

justicegirly
justicegirly wrote:
2012-03-05 17:13:15 -0800

like what kid of girls the ones that are your friends on kidzworld or what????

smethan
smethan wrote:
2012-03-03 13:56:03 -0800

I like girls that are small and thin.

justicegirly
justicegirly wrote:
2012-03-01 17:36:43 -0800

your right being thin and small sucks

lovenicegirl67
lovenicegirl67 wrote:
2011-06-01 08:54:35 -0700

lollololololol,olololololololollolololololloloololololololololololololololllololololololololololllollololololololol

toulof
toulof wrote:
2011-04-22 13:35:32 -0700

I'm underweight to

Euniqueamazing4527
Euniqueamazing4527 wrote:
2011-04-22 11:03:48 -0700

Yea ur right Steph..its soo demeaning

-Forever.Steph
-Forever.Steph wrote:
2011-04-21 08:54:04 -0700

Again.! This is ANOTHER stupid thing so i have to say wtf.........No Comment.!

SydneyLovesU
SydneyLovesU wrote:
2011-04-21 08:50:57 -0700

im underweight

PeAcE gUrl
PeAcE gUrl wrote:
2011-04-19 09:43:57 -0700

Meh friend is one of the smallest girls in the class...and she told me shes underweight....bad mix.

sweetkitty12
sweetkitty12 wrote:
2010-05-05 07:40:40 -0700

i feel the same way Frown i am one of the thinnest ones in my class and the thing is...im not anorexic and im perfectly heathy!
no boys like me...the ones i like dont like me back...there was this girl a school who got mad at me and calld me a "stupid anorex

How Do You Remove Hair?

• Shaving.
  • Hair removal creams like Nair.
  • Waxing.
  • I don't worry about body hair yet.

Micro_a mic
There is a stigma that jocks don’t do well in schoolwork. They spend all their time on the playin...
Micro_micro body-and-brain-connection-20110209011110255_640w
Is your brain well "Kinect-ed" to your body? The motion controlled sequel to Brain Age is here, b...
Micro_aa micro
What’s your ideal weight? The Body Mass Index (BMI) is a mathematical equation that is supposed t...

sparkly_chick
Sometimes we get along all happily. Other times, conversations end with door slamming and yelling. Whenever I try to tell her that we need to work on this, she just says I'm being dramatic. It seems like one second we're laughing, then next we're fighting. She's 20, so the age difference is one of the problems. I really want to reconnect with my sister, but I don't know how. Help!
sparkly_chick
sparkly_chick posted in Style:
Ugh. Usually on Wednesdays, I have a cherry coke t-shirt with some Jean shorts. That t-shirt got RIPPED. D: Anyways I can barely make it through the week. I have a closet full of clothes, but there's only about 8 t-shirts that are nice looking. Hopefully soon there'll be a new clothes store, and soon I'll start wearing my winter clothes, but I need help for the PRESENT. Any ideas?
ChickenGoPowPow
I would say just talk to the guy an ask him, but I know you would be scared. But anyway, just take it slow. Talk to the guy, an try to be friends with him. If he shows any signs of him liking you.. For example: He likes looking at you, tries to make you laugh, or likes being around you.. then that's mostly a sign.
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
A small earring :) Nothing else in my body :p :D♥
reply 1 day
bernese7
bernese7 posted in Style:
how can i lighten my hair color without dying it?????????
reply 2 days