Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Crush Doesn't Like Me

I like this kid and he does not like me. I told my friend cuz I thought she could help, but she only made it worse! She told the kid she would pay him to go out with me - and the boy still said no. Back to Article

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 16:28:59 -0800

noone likes me

onedirectionloveya
onedirectionloveya wrote:
2014-02-24 16:10:33 -0800

my crush says he doesn't like me but why does he flirt with me?

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2013-11-17 17:07:05 -0800

My crush likes me so what do I do now

swaggachochi_2484976

iluvversyou wrote:
2012-04-20 00:19:58 -0700

guys are confusing Frown

111emma111♥
111emma111♥ wrote:
2012-04-19 20:08:50 -0700

Crushes DX I've Been There Before It Sucks Doesnt it? Well I Had Some Crush On This Kid And I Found Out That He Likes Me And He Asked Me Out And I Was So Happy! But Now He's My BFF Lol I Lost My Feelings For Him. Thats Why It's Called A "Crush" Because You Feel "Crushed" When You love someone and they dont love you back : /

i luv xavier
i luv xavier wrote:
2012-04-19 19:45:36 -0700

some guys i like dont like me bak..i get sad Big Frown
but i kno 3 do smile)

Mrz.R3jectz
Mrz.R3jectz wrote:
2012-04-19 19:42:43 -0700

Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown

cright2
cright2 wrote:
2011-12-28 20:57:02 -0800

Your friend Cright2.

cright2
cright2 wrote:
2011-12-28 20:56:52 -0800

E if he likes you and you like him you should tell him "I like you" or hang around with him and get to know him better.Then wait and see what happens.

babbymaddy
babbymaddy wrote:
2011-12-28 20:47:30 -0800

i like this boy at school

elizabeth1126
elizabeth1126 wrote:
2011-12-28 20:41:30 -0800

i have a crush in real life and he likes me but he wont admit it but he is soooooo CUTE!!!

Would You Date Someone for Cash?

• No way! I think that's low!
  • Not for cash, but maybe for front row tix to a concert or something.
  • Maybe, if I borderline-liked him/her anyway.