Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My BFF Hates Listening To My Problems

gem365 asks: "My so-called BFF hates it when I talk about my problems. Like today, she complained when I started to talk about my boyfriend. You see, she had dated him before me and hates when I say his name." Back to Article

xXGawdImEmoXx
xXGawdImEmoXx wrote:
2014-07-17 08:45:38 -0700

What a sticky situation

xfacorchic
xfacorchic wrote:
2012-10-03 14:11:35 -0700

I think you should find another friend,
your so called best friends doesn't deserve you!

ktcheetogirl
ktcheetogirl wrote:
2012-05-19 09:18:29 -0700

My "friend" is the same way. All she talks about is HER problems, it's so annoying, isn't it? Ugh. Whenever I say something about my problems, she says, "I've heard that before..." and I just wanna pull my hair out!

kellie11_1908431
kellie11_1908431 wrote:
2011-10-07 15:55:56 -0700

if your bff hates it she/he is not really your bff

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-07-10 04:36:12 -0700

see that

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-07-10 04:36:06 -0700

He might have broken her heart and might break your too and your BFF doesn't want to see that..

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-07-10 04:35:36 -0700

Well.. I don't think shes jealous, I just think that she thinks its a bad idea because maybe something happened to her that might happen to you?

pumkinpie623
pumkinpie623 wrote:
2011-06-18 04:05:50 -0700

my bff always tells me to shhhhhhhhh and i think i shoud not be her best friend any more

CookieAngel
CookieAngel wrote:
2011-06-09 02:21:12 -0700

She's Either Jealous Or She's Not A Good Friend At ALL... :l

kc1000
kc1000 wrote:
2011-05-24 12:33:35 -0700

ikr Indifferent

niyagirl
niyagirl wrote:
2010-07-10 02:21:26 -0700

why wold you go with ur bff ex! thats cold.

singing_girl_12_8
singing_girl_12_8 wrote:
2010-04-25 12:40:35 -0700

if she hates listening to your problems then she is not a friend. friendship goes 2 ways. you have to give it to get it. i sugest you find a real friend that wil listen to you and you will listen to them.
let me know how it goes.

Ever Dated Your Best Friend?

• Yeah, I've dated my best friend before and it was great.
  • No, that would be really weird.
  • I haven't, but I do have a crush on my best friend.
  • I did, but it didn't work out.

I always thought my best friend's BF was cute. A couple of days after they broke up, I found out ...

sparkly_chick
Sometimes we get along all happily. Other times, conversations end with door slamming and yelling. Whenever I try to tell her that we need to work on this, she just says I'm being dramatic. It seems like one second we're laughing, then next we're fighting. She's 20, so the age difference is one of the problems. I really want to reconnect with my sister, but I don't know how. Help!
sparkly_chick
sparkly_chick posted in Style:
Ugh. Usually on Wednesdays, I have a cherry coke t-shirt with some Jean shorts. That t-shirt got RIPPED. D: Anyways I can barely make it through the week. I have a closet full of clothes, but there's only about 8 t-shirts that are nice looking. Hopefully soon there'll be a new clothes store, and soon I'll start wearing my winter clothes, but I need help for the PRESENT. Any ideas?
ChickenGoPowPow
I would say just talk to the guy an ask him, but I know you would be scared. But anyway, just take it slow. Talk to the guy, an try to be friends with him. If he shows any signs of him liking you.. For example: He likes looking at you, tries to make you laugh, or likes being around you.. then that's mostly a sign.
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
A small earring :) Nothing else in my body :p :D♥
reply 1 day
bernese7
bernese7 posted in Style:
how can i lighten my hair color without dying it?????????
reply 2 days