Comments

Dear Dish-It: My BFF Hates Listening To My Problems

gem365 asks: "My so-called BFF hates it when I talk about my problems. Like today, she complained when I started to talk about my boyfriend. You see, she had dated him before me and hates when I say his name." Back to Article

xXGawdImEmoXx
xXGawdImEmoXx wrote:
2014-07-17 08:45:38 -0700

What a sticky situation

xfacorchic
xfacorchic wrote:
2012-10-03 14:11:35 -0700

I think you should find another friend,
your so called best friends doesn't deserve you!

ktcheetogirl
ktcheetogirl wrote:
2012-05-19 09:18:29 -0700

My "friend" is the same way. All she talks about is HER problems, it's so annoying, isn't it? Ugh. Whenever I say something about my problems, she says, "I've heard that before..." and I just wanna pull my hair out!

kellie11_1908431
kellie11_1908431 wrote:
2011-10-07 15:55:56 -0700

if your bff hates it she/he is not really your bff

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-07-10 04:36:12 -0700

see that

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-07-10 04:36:06 -0700

He might have broken her heart and might break your too and your BFF doesn't want to see that..

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-07-10 04:35:36 -0700

Well.. I don't think shes jealous, I just think that she thinks its a bad idea because maybe something happened to her that might happen to you?

pumkinpie623
pumkinpie623 wrote:
2011-06-18 04:05:50 -0700

my bff always tells me to shhhhhhhhh and i think i shoud not be her best friend any more

CookieAngel
CookieAngel wrote:
2011-06-09 02:21:12 -0700

She's Either Jealous Or She's Not A Good Friend At ALL... :l

kc1000
kc1000 wrote:
2011-05-24 12:33:35 -0700

ikr Indifferent

niyagirl
niyagirl wrote:
2010-07-10 02:21:26 -0700

why wold you go with ur bff ex! thats cold.

singing_girl_12_8
singing_girl_12_8 wrote:
2010-04-25 12:40:35 -0700

if she hates listening to your problems then she is not a friend. friendship goes 2 ways. you have to give it to get it. i sugest you find a real friend that wil listen to you and you will listen to them.
let me know how it goes.

Ever Dated Your Best Friend?

• Yeah, I've dated my best friend before and it was great.
  • No, that would be really weird.
  • I haven't, but I do have a crush on my best friend.
  • I did, but it didn't work out.

I always thought my best friend's BF was cute. A couple of days after they broke up, I found out ...

hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
what color should i pick? Whatever floats your boat is what colours you should pick :)
CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn posted in Style:
Huh. You learn something new everyday.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
"CherrytheSkylyn" wrote:Why do people even get pedicures? People generally don't pay any attention to your feet, and on top of that your shoes usually cover up your toes in public. But if you must know, I think a light pink color will make for a nice accent. Because pedicures are often health related, not just for looks. It's like getting braces or something. Sometimes it's purely cosmetic, but it also improves the health of your mouth if you have problems. Except this is feet.
InternetOwl
"sierra145" wrote: my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown If this is true, you really need to tell someone, like child services.
Missywaterdog
"sierra145" wrote:my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown I think you need some serious help. like counselor or police.... :bigfrown :confused