Comments

Dear Dish-It: My BFF Hates Listening To My Problems

gem365 asks: "My so-called BFF hates it when I talk about my problems. Like today, she complained when I started to talk about my boyfriend. You see, she had dated him before me and hates when I say his name." Back to Article

xfacorchic
xfacorchic wrote:
2012-10-03 14:11:35 -0700

I think you should find another friend,
your so called best friends doesn't deserve you!

ktcheetogirl
ktcheetogirl wrote:
2012-05-19 09:18:29 -0700

My "friend" is the same way. All she talks about is HER problems, it's so annoying, isn't it? Ugh. Whenever I say something about my problems, she says, "I've heard that before..." and I just wanna pull my hair out!

kellie11_1908431
kellie11_1908431 wrote:
2011-10-07 15:55:56 -0700

if your bff hates it she/he is not really your bff

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-07-10 04:36:12 -0700

see that

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-07-10 04:36:06 -0700

He might have broken her heart and might break your too and your BFF doesn't want to see that..

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-07-10 04:35:36 -0700

Well.. I don't think shes jealous, I just think that she thinks its a bad idea because maybe something happened to her that might happen to you?

pumkinpie623
pumkinpie623 wrote:
2011-06-18 04:05:50 -0700

my bff always tells me to shhhhhhhhh and i think i shoud not be her best friend any more

CookieAngel
CookieAngel wrote:
2011-06-09 02:21:12 -0700

She's Either Jealous Or She's Not A Good Friend At ALL... :l

kc1000
kc1000 wrote:
2011-05-24 12:33:35 -0700

ikr Indifferent

niyagirl
niyagirl wrote:
2010-07-10 02:21:26 -0700

why wold you go with ur bff ex! thats cold.

singing_girl_12_8
singing_girl_12_8 wrote:
2010-04-25 12:40:35 -0700

if she hates listening to your problems then she is not a friend. friendship goes 2 ways. you have to give it to get it. i sugest you find a real friend that wil listen to you and you will listen to them.
let me know how it goes.

Ever Dated Your Best Friend?

• Yeah, I've dated my best friend before and it was great.
  • No, that would be really weird.
  • I haven't, but I do have a crush on my best friend.
  • I did, but it didn't work out.

I always thought my best friend's BF was cute. A couple of days after they broke up, I found out ...

John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion