Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My BFF Hates Listening To My Problems

gem365 asks: "My so-called BFF hates it when I talk about my problems. Like today, she complained when I started to talk about my boyfriend. You see, she had dated him before me and hates when I say his name." Back to Article

xXGawdImEmoXx
xXGawdImEmoXx wrote:
2014-07-17 08:45:38 -0700

What a sticky situation

xfacorchic
xfacorchic wrote:
2012-10-03 14:11:35 -0700

I think you should find another friend,
your so called best friends doesn't deserve you!

ktcheetogirl
ktcheetogirl wrote:
2012-05-19 09:18:29 -0700

My "friend" is the same way. All she talks about is HER problems, it's so annoying, isn't it? Ugh. Whenever I say something about my problems, she says, "I've heard that before..." and I just wanna pull my hair out!

kellie11_1908431
kellie11_1908431 wrote:
2011-10-07 15:55:56 -0700

if your bff hates it she/he is not really your bff

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-07-10 04:36:12 -0700

see that

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-07-10 04:36:06 -0700

He might have broken her heart and might break your too and your BFF doesn't want to see that..

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-07-10 04:35:36 -0700

Well.. I don't think shes jealous, I just think that she thinks its a bad idea because maybe something happened to her that might happen to you?

pumkinpie623
pumkinpie623 wrote:
2011-06-18 04:05:50 -0700

my bff always tells me to shhhhhhhhh and i think i shoud not be her best friend any more

CookieAngel
CookieAngel wrote:
2011-06-09 02:21:12 -0700

She's Either Jealous Or She's Not A Good Friend At ALL... :l

kc1000
kc1000 wrote:
2011-05-24 12:33:35 -0700

ikr Indifferent

niyagirl
niyagirl wrote:
2010-07-10 02:21:26 -0700

why wold you go with ur bff ex! thats cold.

singing_girl_12_8
singing_girl_12_8 wrote:
2010-04-25 12:40:35 -0700

if she hates listening to your problems then she is not a friend. friendship goes 2 ways. you have to give it to get it. i sugest you find a real friend that wil listen to you and you will listen to them.
let me know how it goes.

Ever Dated Your Best Friend?

• Yeah, I've dated my best friend before and it was great.
  • No, that would be really weird.
  • I haven't, but I do have a crush on my best friend.
  • I did, but it didn't work out.