Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Hate My School Uniform

DramaQueen asks: "My school has a really strict school uniform, and it’s almost impossible to LOOK like an individual, no matter what you are. I want to look different, but it’s proving really hard." Back to Article

emosteph25
emosteph25 wrote:
2013-12-30 11:24:51 -0800

Sucks I have too wear one since I go to a charter middle school

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-30 05:33:11 -0800

I have to wear it Sad

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-30 05:33:11 -0800

I have to wear it Sad

nattynatnat123
nattynatnat123 wrote:
2013-12-01 18:23:53 -0800

HA I don't have to wear uniform.

Santa48
Santa48 wrote:
2013-12-01 18:21:03 -0800

Same for me D:

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-01 12:02:15 -0800

I use to wear them. I still want to xD

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2013-12-01 09:50:03 -0800

I have to wear uniform and the rules for it are so strict you get detention if it's changed even the slightest! D:

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-12-01 09:47:59 -0800

omg

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-12-01 09:46:39 -0800

uniforms seem cute

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-07-16 09:10:09 -0700

i never wear uniforms for school!!

jonasluver
jonasluver wrote:
2013-07-16 06:45:51 -0700

I don't have to wear school uniforms smile

April-ulzzang
April-ulzzang wrote:
2013-07-16 06:39:02 -0700

We also wear uniforms but I like it because that way I won't be searching for fashionable clothes to wear everyday.It's time conserving.

ikat12
ikat12 wrote:
2013-05-16 10:43:53 -0700

if we did this, we'd go straight in detention..except for the pinbadges..I started that ctze in ym school..

diana12303
diana12303 wrote:
2013-01-02 15:28:23 -0800

in my school u can only wear a plain headband and that is sooooo annoying asi only have headbands with stuff on it (u know what i mean)

OneDirectioner 55
OneDirectioner 55 wrote:
2012-12-15 04:47:53 -0800

i no how you feel i go to a strict catholic school we can't even wear neon earings.... the teachers stare at your feet when you walk by to to see if you have the right shade of blue red or white socks.......

unique567
unique567 wrote:
2012-04-17 11:16:09 -0700

love the advise but at my school you get told off for painting your're nails! the rest of the advise is great!

iphone123
iphone123 wrote:
2012-03-12 17:49:50 -0700

you get that right ps. ur awesome and how do you a CUTE boy notice you?

-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.-
-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.- wrote:
2012-01-07 19:46:54 -0800

my school , doesn't have a school uniform .

lawrenciag
lawrenciag wrote:
2012-01-05 19:38:23 -0800

wow you got it tough

lawrenciag
lawrenciag wrote:
2012-01-05 19:37:48 -0800

LUCKY

Poll

Do You Wear a School Uniform?

• Yeah - and it sucks.
  • Yeah, but at least I don't worry about what to wear.
  • No, but I want to cuz they're cute!
  • No, and I'm glad I don't!

Many NBA teams have a new look to go with the new season. Kidzworld rates some of the newe...
Micro_girls-fashion-micro
Gossip Girl is one of the hottest TV shows of the season - and so is their fashion. These girls k...
Micro_summer job dress code_micro
A job at a fast food restaurant comes with a uniform, but what if you're working at a clothing st...

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D