Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Hate My School Uniform

DramaQueen asks: "My school has a really strict school uniform, and it’s almost impossible to LOOK like an individual, no matter what you are. I want to look different, but it’s proving really hard." Back to Article

emosteph25
emosteph25 wrote:
2013-12-30 11:24:51 -0800

Sucks I have too wear one since I go to a charter middle school

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-30 05:33:11 -0800

I have to wear it Sad

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-30 05:33:11 -0800

I have to wear it Sad

nattynatnat123
nattynatnat123 wrote:
2013-12-01 18:23:53 -0800

HA I don't have to wear uniform.

Santa48
Santa48 wrote:
2013-12-01 18:21:03 -0800

Same for me D:

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-01 12:02:15 -0800

I use to wear them. I still want to xD

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2013-12-01 09:50:03 -0800

I have to wear uniform and the rules for it are so strict you get detention if it's changed even the slightest! D:

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-12-01 09:47:59 -0800

omg

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-12-01 09:46:39 -0800

uniforms seem cute

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-07-16 09:10:09 -0700

i never wear uniforms for school!!

jonasluver
jonasluver wrote:
2013-07-16 06:45:51 -0700

I don't have to wear school uniforms smile

April-ulzzang
April-ulzzang wrote:
2013-07-16 06:39:02 -0700

We also wear uniforms but I like it because that way I won't be searching for fashionable clothes to wear everyday.It's time conserving.

ikat12
ikat12 wrote:
2013-05-16 10:43:53 -0700

if we did this, we'd go straight in detention..except for the pinbadges..I started that ctze in ym school..

diana12303
diana12303 wrote:
2013-01-02 15:28:23 -0800

in my school u can only wear a plain headband and that is sooooo annoying asi only have headbands with stuff on it (u know what i mean)

OneDirectioner 55
OneDirectioner 55 wrote:
2012-12-15 04:47:53 -0800

i no how you feel i go to a strict catholic school we can't even wear neon earings.... the teachers stare at your feet when you walk by to to see if you have the right shade of blue red or white socks.......

unique567
unique567 wrote:
2012-04-17 11:16:09 -0700

love the advise but at my school you get told off for painting your're nails! the rest of the advise is great!

iphone123
iphone123 wrote:
2012-03-12 17:49:50 -0700

you get that right ps. ur awesome and how do you a CUTE boy notice you?

-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.-
-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.- wrote:
2012-01-07 19:46:54 -0800

my school , doesn't have a school uniform .

lawrenciag
lawrenciag wrote:
2012-01-05 19:38:23 -0800

wow you got it tough

lawrenciag
lawrenciag wrote:
2012-01-05 19:37:48 -0800

LUCKY

Poll

Do You Wear a School Uniform?

• Yeah - and it sucks.
  • Yeah, but at least I don't worry about what to wear.
  • No, but I want to cuz they're cute!
  • No, and I'm glad I don't!

Many NBA teams have a new look to go with the new season. Kidzworld rates some of the newe...
Micro_girls-fashion-micro
Gossip Girl is one of the hottest TV shows of the season - and so is their fashion. These girls k...
Micro_summer job dress code_micro
A job at a fast food restaurant comes with a uniform, but what if you're working at a clothing st...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
i think the best way to settle that is to sit them down and talk to them and if girl2 wont stop asking ask her as calmly as you can to be quiet and listen to what you have to say. and explain to them how much you just want them to get along. second way to settle this is to put them in the same room together until they do get along.
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Thanks guys. Thoses tips helped. They are getting almond better now.
kaykay2002