Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Hate My School Uniform

DramaQueen asks: "My school has a really strict school uniform, and it’s almost impossible to LOOK like an individual, no matter what you are. I want to look different, but it’s proving really hard." Back to Article

emosteph25
emosteph25 wrote:
2013-12-30 11:24:51 -0800

Sucks I have too wear one since I go to a charter middle school

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-30 05:33:11 -0800

I have to wear it Sad

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-30 05:33:11 -0800

I have to wear it Sad

nattynatnat123
nattynatnat123 wrote:
2013-12-01 18:23:53 -0800

HA I don't have to wear uniform.

Santa48
Santa48 wrote:
2013-12-01 18:21:03 -0800

Same for me D:

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-01 12:02:15 -0800

I use to wear them. I still want to xD

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2013-12-01 09:50:03 -0800

I have to wear uniform and the rules for it are so strict you get detention if it's changed even the slightest! D:

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-12-01 09:47:59 -0800

omg

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-12-01 09:46:39 -0800

uniforms seem cute

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-07-16 09:10:09 -0700

i never wear uniforms for school!!

jonasluver
jonasluver wrote:
2013-07-16 06:45:51 -0700

I don't have to wear school uniforms smile

April-ulzzang
April-ulzzang wrote:
2013-07-16 06:39:02 -0700

We also wear uniforms but I like it because that way I won't be searching for fashionable clothes to wear everyday.It's time conserving.

ikat12
ikat12 wrote:
2013-05-16 10:43:53 -0700

if we did this, we'd go straight in detention..except for the pinbadges..I started that ctze in ym school..

diana12303
diana12303 wrote:
2013-01-02 15:28:23 -0800

in my school u can only wear a plain headband and that is sooooo annoying asi only have headbands with stuff on it (u know what i mean)

OneDirectioner 55
OneDirectioner 55 wrote:
2012-12-15 04:47:53 -0800

i no how you feel i go to a strict catholic school we can't even wear neon earings.... the teachers stare at your feet when you walk by to to see if you have the right shade of blue red or white socks.......

unique567
unique567 wrote:
2012-04-17 11:16:09 -0700

love the advise but at my school you get told off for painting your're nails! the rest of the advise is great!

iphone123
iphone123 wrote:
2012-03-12 17:49:50 -0700

you get that right ps. ur awesome and how do you a CUTE boy notice you?

-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.-
-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.- wrote:
2012-01-07 19:46:54 -0800

my school , doesn't have a school uniform .

lawrenciag
lawrenciag wrote:
2012-01-05 19:38:23 -0800

wow you got it tough

lawrenciag
lawrenciag wrote:
2012-01-05 19:37:48 -0800

LUCKY

Poll

Do You Wear a School Uniform?

• Yeah - and it sucks.
  • Yeah, but at least I don't worry about what to wear.
  • No, but I want to cuz they're cute!
  • No, and I'm glad I don't!

Many NBA teams have a new look to go with the new season. Kidzworld rates some of the newe...
Micro_girls-fashion-micro
Gossip Girl is one of the hottest TV shows of the season - and so is their fashion. These girls k...
Micro_summer job dress code_micro
A job at a fast food restaurant comes with a uniform, but what if you're working at a clothing st...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
reply 1 day
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
reply 1 day
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
reply 1 day
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
reply 1 day
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me
reply 1 day