Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Hate My School Uniform

DramaQueen asks: "My school has a really strict school uniform, and it’s almost impossible to LOOK like an individual, no matter what you are. I want to look different, but it’s proving really hard." Back to Article

emosteph25
emosteph25 wrote:
2013-12-30 11:24:51 -0800

Sucks I have too wear one since I go to a charter middle school

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-30 05:33:11 -0800

I have to wear it Sad

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-30 05:33:11 -0800

I have to wear it Sad

nattynatnat123
nattynatnat123 wrote:
2013-12-01 18:23:53 -0800

HA I don't have to wear uniform.

Santa48
Santa48 wrote:
2013-12-01 18:21:03 -0800

Same for me D:

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-01 12:02:15 -0800

I use to wear them. I still want to xD

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2013-12-01 09:50:03 -0800

I have to wear uniform and the rules for it are so strict you get detention if it's changed even the slightest! D:

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-12-01 09:47:59 -0800

omg

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-12-01 09:46:39 -0800

uniforms seem cute

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-07-16 09:10:09 -0700

i never wear uniforms for school!!

jonasluver
jonasluver wrote:
2013-07-16 06:45:51 -0700

I don't have to wear school uniforms smile

April-ulzzang
April-ulzzang wrote:
2013-07-16 06:39:02 -0700

We also wear uniforms but I like it because that way I won't be searching for fashionable clothes to wear everyday.It's time conserving.

ikat12
ikat12 wrote:
2013-05-16 10:43:53 -0700

if we did this, we'd go straight in detention..except for the pinbadges..I started that ctze in ym school..

diana12303
diana12303 wrote:
2013-01-02 15:28:23 -0800

in my school u can only wear a plain headband and that is sooooo annoying asi only have headbands with stuff on it (u know what i mean)

OneDirectioner 55
OneDirectioner 55 wrote:
2012-12-15 04:47:53 -0800

i no how you feel i go to a strict catholic school we can't even wear neon earings.... the teachers stare at your feet when you walk by to to see if you have the right shade of blue red or white socks.......

unique567
unique567 wrote:
2012-04-17 11:16:09 -0700

love the advise but at my school you get told off for painting your're nails! the rest of the advise is great!

iphone123
iphone123 wrote:
2012-03-12 17:49:50 -0700

you get that right ps. ur awesome and how do you a CUTE boy notice you?

-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.-
-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.- wrote:
2012-01-07 19:46:54 -0800

my school , doesn't have a school uniform .

lawrenciag
lawrenciag wrote:
2012-01-05 19:38:23 -0800

wow you got it tough

lawrenciag
lawrenciag wrote:
2012-01-05 19:37:48 -0800

LUCKY

Poll

Do You Wear a School Uniform?

• Yeah - and it sucks.
  • Yeah, but at least I don't worry about what to wear.
  • No, but I want to cuz they're cute!
  • No, and I'm glad I don't!

Many NBA teams have a new look to go with the new season. Kidzworld rates some of the newe...
Micro_girls-fashion-micro
Gossip Girl is one of the hottest TV shows of the season - and so is their fashion. These girls k...
Micro_summer job dress code_micro
A job at a fast food restaurant comes with a uniform, but what if you're working at a clothing st...

Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time!
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time. And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it. I hope this helps! :)