Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Hate My School Uniform

DramaQueen asks: "My school has a really strict school uniform, and it’s almost impossible to LOOK like an individual, no matter what you are. I want to look different, but it’s proving really hard." Back to Article

rachellsusan_1715311
rachellsusan_1715311 wrote:
2011-03-11 07:43:22 -0800

Either way.
No matter how ugly the uniform.
You can always make it look a little better. (:
Like, a necklace. Scarf. Cardigan.
Anything really.

-LovelyLin_1724787
-LovelyLin_1724787 wrote:
2011-03-11 07:43:00 -0800

Lmao. Derek, your always Hungry! i swear to god!

derek-the-ninja
derek-the-ninja wrote:
2011-03-11 07:42:08 -0800

..Im Sure You Doo..
Anywhoo.. Im Hungry.

hailey the cutie
hailey the cutie wrote:
2011-03-11 07:41:43 -0800

we have 2 wear a collar no hoddie and weird pantz and no sandals

TwilightNvrEnds
TwilightNvrEnds wrote:
2011-03-11 07:40:14 -0800

I have to wear uniforms it sucks like really bad and all i can wear is a skirt Frown

-LovelyLin_1724787
-LovelyLin_1724787 wrote:
2011-03-11 07:37:10 -0800

black*

-LovelyLin_1724787
-LovelyLin_1724787 wrote:
2011-03-11 07:37:02 -0800

My Uniform Is Green, Bralck, and white. with a white button down shirt. with a green sweater that says Sbhs. Saint.Barnabas.High.School.

IceWoman
IceWoman wrote:
2011-03-11 07:35:10 -0800

i dont have a unifrom to wear, i can wear whatever i want to, as long as its not spaghetti straps, shorter than my fingertips when i put them by my side, thts the only guidelines!! YAY

rachellsusan_1715311
rachellsusan_1715311 wrote:
2011-03-11 07:35:05 -0800

My unifroms are ugly.
Green or white shirt. Khaki skirt. Bleh. But, we're getting new ones.
What I do. I always dress it up a bit. (:

derek-the-ninja
derek-the-ninja wrote:
2011-03-11 07:33:57 -0800

I Can Do a Handstand(:

-LovelyLin_1724787
-LovelyLin_1724787 wrote:
2011-03-11 07:32:28 -0800

I Have to were this little dainty skirt. which us girls role up! haha♥

derek-the-ninja
derek-the-ninja wrote:
2011-03-11 07:30:54 -0800

I have To Wear A Uniform(: Quite Fancy I Do Think(:

world12
world12 wrote:
2010-11-16 08:41:16 -0800

do you have 10 dress on.And be my bff.

XxyellowsunshinexX_1513672
XxyellowsunshinexX_1513672 wrote:
2010-07-13 13:40:53 -0700

BOWS BOWS BOWS at my school it was like a small fad we all wore bows it was like go big or go home we had huge bows and super shiny ones!

R0ckangel
R0ckangel wrote:
2010-06-20 20:25:44 -0700

my school wont let us wear any of those things. its like they WANT us to look ull and boring

kaligirl101
kaligirl101 wrote:
2010-06-02 06:45:16 -0700

i hate school uniform they are so tight...

singing_girl_12_8
singing_girl_12_8 wrote:
2010-04-25 12:37:07 -0700

if you want to look different then try using accesories like rings and bracelettes. or if you want to look crazy and waky put your hair up in a craize dew. they cant tell you how to wear your hair. also try using make-up. i dont mean like normally i mean

Poll

Do You Wear a School Uniform?

• Yeah - and it sucks.
  • Yeah, but at least I don't worry about what to wear.
  • No, but I want to cuz they're cute!
  • No, and I'm glad I don't!

Many NBA teams have a new look to go with the new season. Kidzworld rates some of the newe...
Micro_girls-fashion-micro
Gossip Girl is one of the hottest TV shows of the season - and so is their fashion. These girls k...
Micro_summer job dress code_micro
A job at a fast food restaurant comes with a uniform, but what if you're working at a clothing st...

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D