Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Hate My School Uniform

DramaQueen asks: "My school has a really strict school uniform, and it’s almost impossible to LOOK like an individual, no matter what you are. I want to look different, but it’s proving really hard." Back to Article

rachellsusan_1715311
rachellsusan_1715311 wrote:
2011-03-11 07:43:22 -0800

Either way.
No matter how ugly the uniform.
You can always make it look a little better. (:
Like, a necklace. Scarf. Cardigan.
Anything really.

-LovelyLin_1724787
-LovelyLin_1724787 wrote:
2011-03-11 07:43:00 -0800

Lmao. Derek, your always Hungry! i swear to god!

derek-the-ninja
derek-the-ninja wrote:
2011-03-11 07:42:08 -0800

..Im Sure You Doo..
Anywhoo.. Im Hungry.

hailey the cutie
hailey the cutie wrote:
2011-03-11 07:41:43 -0800

we have 2 wear a collar no hoddie and weird pantz and no sandals

TwilightNvrEnds
TwilightNvrEnds wrote:
2011-03-11 07:40:14 -0800

I have to wear uniforms it sucks like really bad and all i can wear is a skirt Frown

-LovelyLin_1724787
-LovelyLin_1724787 wrote:
2011-03-11 07:37:10 -0800

black*

-LovelyLin_1724787
-LovelyLin_1724787 wrote:
2011-03-11 07:37:02 -0800

My Uniform Is Green, Bralck, and white. with a white button down shirt. with a green sweater that says Sbhs. Saint.Barnabas.High.School.

IceWoman
IceWoman wrote:
2011-03-11 07:35:10 -0800

i dont have a unifrom to wear, i can wear whatever i want to, as long as its not spaghetti straps, shorter than my fingertips when i put them by my side, thts the only guidelines!! YAY

rachellsusan_1715311
rachellsusan_1715311 wrote:
2011-03-11 07:35:05 -0800

My unifroms are ugly.
Green or white shirt. Khaki skirt. Bleh. But, we're getting new ones.
What I do. I always dress it up a bit. (:

derek-the-ninja
derek-the-ninja wrote:
2011-03-11 07:33:57 -0800

I Can Do a Handstand(:

-LovelyLin_1724787
-LovelyLin_1724787 wrote:
2011-03-11 07:32:28 -0800

I Have to were this little dainty skirt. which us girls role up! haha♥

derek-the-ninja
derek-the-ninja wrote:
2011-03-11 07:30:54 -0800

I have To Wear A Uniform(: Quite Fancy I Do Think(:

world12
world12 wrote:
2010-11-16 08:41:16 -0800

do you have 10 dress on.And be my bff.

XxyellowsunshinexX_1513672
XxyellowsunshinexX_1513672 wrote:
2010-07-13 13:40:53 -0700

BOWS BOWS BOWS at my school it was like a small fad we all wore bows it was like go big or go home we had huge bows and super shiny ones!

R0ckangel
R0ckangel wrote:
2010-06-20 20:25:44 -0700

my school wont let us wear any of those things. its like they WANT us to look ull and boring

kaligirl101
kaligirl101 wrote:
2010-06-02 06:45:16 -0700

i hate school uniform they are so tight...

singing_girl_12_8
singing_girl_12_8 wrote:
2010-04-25 12:37:07 -0700

if you want to look different then try using accesories like rings and bracelettes. or if you want to look crazy and waky put your hair up in a craize dew. they cant tell you how to wear your hair. also try using make-up. i dont mean like normally i mean

Poll

Do You Wear a School Uniform?

• Yeah - and it sucks.
  • Yeah, but at least I don't worry about what to wear.
  • No, but I want to cuz they're cute!
  • No, and I'm glad I don't!

Many NBA teams have a new look to go with the new season. Kidzworld rates some of the newe...
Micro_girls-fashion-micro
Gossip Girl is one of the hottest TV shows of the season - and so is their fashion. These girls k...
Micro_summer job dress code_micro
A job at a fast food restaurant comes with a uniform, but what if you're working at a clothing st...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)