Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Hate My School Uniform

DramaQueen asks: "My school has a really strict school uniform, and it’s almost impossible to LOOK like an individual, no matter what you are. I want to look different, but it’s proving really hard." Back to Article

rachellsusan_1715311
rachellsusan_1715311 wrote:
2011-03-11 07:43:22 -0800

Either way.
No matter how ugly the uniform.
You can always make it look a little better. (:
Like, a necklace. Scarf. Cardigan.
Anything really.

-LovelyLin_1724787
-LovelyLin_1724787 wrote:
2011-03-11 07:43:00 -0800

Lmao. Derek, your always Hungry! i swear to god!

derek-the-ninja
derek-the-ninja wrote:
2011-03-11 07:42:08 -0800

..Im Sure You Doo..
Anywhoo.. Im Hungry.

hailey the cutie
hailey the cutie wrote:
2011-03-11 07:41:43 -0800

we have 2 wear a collar no hoddie and weird pantz and no sandals

TwilightNvrEnds
TwilightNvrEnds wrote:
2011-03-11 07:40:14 -0800

I have to wear uniforms it sucks like really bad and all i can wear is a skirt Frown

-LovelyLin_1724787
-LovelyLin_1724787 wrote:
2011-03-11 07:37:10 -0800

black*

-LovelyLin_1724787
-LovelyLin_1724787 wrote:
2011-03-11 07:37:02 -0800

My Uniform Is Green, Bralck, and white. with a white button down shirt. with a green sweater that says Sbhs. Saint.Barnabas.High.School.

IceWoman
IceWoman wrote:
2011-03-11 07:35:10 -0800

i dont have a unifrom to wear, i can wear whatever i want to, as long as its not spaghetti straps, shorter than my fingertips when i put them by my side, thts the only guidelines!! YAY

rachellsusan_1715311
rachellsusan_1715311 wrote:
2011-03-11 07:35:05 -0800

My unifroms are ugly.
Green or white shirt. Khaki skirt. Bleh. But, we're getting new ones.
What I do. I always dress it up a bit. (:

derek-the-ninja
derek-the-ninja wrote:
2011-03-11 07:33:57 -0800

I Can Do a Handstand(:

-LovelyLin_1724787
-LovelyLin_1724787 wrote:
2011-03-11 07:32:28 -0800

I Have to were this little dainty skirt. which us girls role up! haha♥

derek-the-ninja
derek-the-ninja wrote:
2011-03-11 07:30:54 -0800

I have To Wear A Uniform(: Quite Fancy I Do Think(:

world12
world12 wrote:
2010-11-16 08:41:16 -0800

do you have 10 dress on.And be my bff.

XxyellowsunshinexX_1513672
XxyellowsunshinexX_1513672 wrote:
2010-07-13 13:40:53 -0700

BOWS BOWS BOWS at my school it was like a small fad we all wore bows it was like go big or go home we had huge bows and super shiny ones!

R0ckangel
R0ckangel wrote:
2010-06-20 20:25:44 -0700

my school wont let us wear any of those things. its like they WANT us to look ull and boring

kaligirl101
kaligirl101 wrote:
2010-06-02 06:45:16 -0700

i hate school uniform they are so tight...

singing_girl_12_8
singing_girl_12_8 wrote:
2010-04-25 12:37:07 -0700

if you want to look different then try using accesories like rings and bracelettes. or if you want to look crazy and waky put your hair up in a craize dew. they cant tell you how to wear your hair. also try using make-up. i dont mean like normally i mean

Poll

Do You Wear a School Uniform?

• Yeah - and it sucks.
  • Yeah, but at least I don't worry about what to wear.
  • No, but I want to cuz they're cute!
  • No, and I'm glad I don't!

Many NBA teams have a new look to go with the new season. Kidzworld rates some of the newe...
Micro_girls-fashion-micro
Gossip Girl is one of the hottest TV shows of the season - and so is their fashion. These girls k...
Micro_summer job dress code_micro
A job at a fast food restaurant comes with a uniform, but what if you're working at a clothing st...

Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time!
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time. And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it. I hope this helps! :)