Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Hate My School Uniform

DramaQueen asks: "My school has a really strict school uniform, and it’s almost impossible to LOOK like an individual, no matter what you are. I want to look different, but it’s proving really hard." Back to Article

rachellsusan_1715311
rachellsusan_1715311 wrote:
2011-03-11 07:43:22 -0800

Either way.
No matter how ugly the uniform.
You can always make it look a little better. (:
Like, a necklace. Scarf. Cardigan.
Anything really.

-LovelyLin_1724787
-LovelyLin_1724787 wrote:
2011-03-11 07:43:00 -0800

Lmao. Derek, your always Hungry! i swear to god!

derek-the-ninja
derek-the-ninja wrote:
2011-03-11 07:42:08 -0800

..Im Sure You Doo..
Anywhoo.. Im Hungry.

hailey the cutie
hailey the cutie wrote:
2011-03-11 07:41:43 -0800

we have 2 wear a collar no hoddie and weird pantz and no sandals

TwilightNvrEnds
TwilightNvrEnds wrote:
2011-03-11 07:40:14 -0800

I have to wear uniforms it sucks like really bad and all i can wear is a skirt Frown

-LovelyLin_1724787
-LovelyLin_1724787 wrote:
2011-03-11 07:37:10 -0800

black*

-LovelyLin_1724787
-LovelyLin_1724787 wrote:
2011-03-11 07:37:02 -0800

My Uniform Is Green, Bralck, and white. with a white button down shirt. with a green sweater that says Sbhs. Saint.Barnabas.High.School.

IceWoman
IceWoman wrote:
2011-03-11 07:35:10 -0800

i dont have a unifrom to wear, i can wear whatever i want to, as long as its not spaghetti straps, shorter than my fingertips when i put them by my side, thts the only guidelines!! YAY

rachellsusan_1715311
rachellsusan_1715311 wrote:
2011-03-11 07:35:05 -0800

My unifroms are ugly.
Green or white shirt. Khaki skirt. Bleh. But, we're getting new ones.
What I do. I always dress it up a bit. (:

derek-the-ninja
derek-the-ninja wrote:
2011-03-11 07:33:57 -0800

I Can Do a Handstand(:

-LovelyLin_1724787
-LovelyLin_1724787 wrote:
2011-03-11 07:32:28 -0800

I Have to were this little dainty skirt. which us girls role up! haha♥

derek-the-ninja
derek-the-ninja wrote:
2011-03-11 07:30:54 -0800

I have To Wear A Uniform(: Quite Fancy I Do Think(:

world12
world12 wrote:
2010-11-16 08:41:16 -0800

do you have 10 dress on.And be my bff.

XxyellowsunshinexX_1513672
XxyellowsunshinexX_1513672 wrote:
2010-07-13 13:40:53 -0700

BOWS BOWS BOWS at my school it was like a small fad we all wore bows it was like go big or go home we had huge bows and super shiny ones!

R0ckangel
R0ckangel wrote:
2010-06-20 20:25:44 -0700

my school wont let us wear any of those things. its like they WANT us to look ull and boring

kaligirl101
kaligirl101 wrote:
2010-06-02 06:45:16 -0700

i hate school uniform they are so tight...

singing_girl_12_8
singing_girl_12_8 wrote:
2010-04-25 12:37:07 -0700

if you want to look different then try using accesories like rings and bracelettes. or if you want to look crazy and waky put your hair up in a craize dew. they cant tell you how to wear your hair. also try using make-up. i dont mean like normally i mean

Poll

Do You Wear a School Uniform?

• Yeah - and it sucks.
  • Yeah, but at least I don't worry about what to wear.
  • No, but I want to cuz they're cute!
  • No, and I'm glad I don't!

Many NBA teams have a new look to go with the new season. Kidzworld rates some of the newe...
Micro_girls-fashion-micro
Gossip Girl is one of the hottest TV shows of the season - and so is their fashion. These girls k...
Micro_summer job dress code_micro
A job at a fast food restaurant comes with a uniform, but what if you're working at a clothing st...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)