Comments

Top 25 April Fools' Day Pranks: 25-21

Are you looking forward to April Fools’ Day? The bad news is that you could be on the butt end of a joke... Back to Article

TaylorLuvsYou:P_LuvNiallHoran!!

Germyrick154 wrote:
2012-04-01 15:49:11 -0700

HOW U PROMBLEY DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OS DUMB

mone baby
mone baby wrote:
2012-03-31 18:57:45 -0700

Lol i pranked my mom nd dad lol they was salty but dem pranks dey gt is lame lmfao

ChinaaSwaqq.

XxpinkloverxX100 wrote:
2012-03-29 18:13:23 -0700

haha XD XD XD

Popcornnn♥
Popcornnn♥ wrote:
2012-03-29 16:21:38 -0700

I'mma try the salt thing with my dad. He gon' get p!sssssssssssssed. c:

lil shaun1
lil shaun1 wrote:
2012-03-26 17:56:00 -0700

dem lottery ticket pranks more hilarious

727CJ272

czander wrote:
2011-03-31 22:42:58 -0700

THEN U SUCK!!!

Clarabelle
Clarabelle wrote:
2011-03-28 10:33:43 -0700

I DO like the balloon thing!

kaylam2000
kaylam2000 wrote:
2011-03-27 03:48:58 -0700

I think that they are not very creative

Aprilfool-poll

Perfect April Fools' Prank?

• One where everyone has a good laugh.
  • When your victim never knows it was you who pulled it off.
  • As long as I get a good laugh, it's perfect.
  • The perfect prank is between you and the victim.

Micro_afd micro
It’s April Fools’ Day! Are you ready for a little tasteful humiliation? Well how about just a lit...
Micro_afd micro
It’s the Top 25 April Fools’ Jokes and the pranks are getting really funny as we slide into the T...
Micro_aprilfools-feature
April Fools is right around the corner and it's always fun to get someone a surprise whether you ...
Micro_april-micro
April Fool's Day happens on the first day of April but do you know why we play tricks, gags and p...
Micro_april-micro
There are lots of April 2014 holidays like April Fools' Day, Ching Ming, Arbor Day, ANZAC Day and...
Micro_practical-joke-micro
April Fools Day is just around the corner so Kidzworld has brought you some of the coolest tricks...

Random in the forums

Taidoku
Taidoku posted in Debating:
we will likely kill ourselves (from my theory) with a mass war
wolfiegal
wolfiegal posted in General:
Elizabeth221
Elizabeth221 posted in Debating:
huh???
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Taidoku" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "CocoC01" wrote: In my opinion, our world will end when our world is totally dried up. Because our Earth`s ozone layer is getting thinner day by day. It is due to the selfishness of humans which do not care about the current issues of our Earth`s problems. Human activity like too much usage of air conditioners and people who do not close refrigerator properly may cause the thinning of the precious ozone layer. The examples that I`ve listed release CFC. This CFC will mix with the nitrogen in the air and cause the ozone layer to decrease. This may cause more UV light rays to enter Earth and causes the earth temperature to increase little by little every day. As the years go by Earth will dry up one day due to the high temperature and no protection given by the ozone layer for the human race to live in this world. I'm not saying that global warming isn't a significant issue or that it doesn't need our attention, I just don't think it's going to be what kills us. It might kill a lot of everything else, but I don't think it'll kill us.    Well what will die from global warming? "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "CocoC01" wrote: In my opinion, our world will end when our world is totally dried up. Because our Earth`s ozone layer is getting thinner day by day. It is due to the selfishness of humans which do not care about the current issues of our Earth`s problems. Human activity like too much usage of air conditioners and people who do not close refrigerator properly may cause the thinning of the precious ozone layer. The examples that I`ve listed release CFC. This CFC will mix with the nitrogen in the air and cause the ozone layer to decrease. This may cause more UV light rays to enter Earth and causes the earth temperature to increase little by little every day. As the years go by Earth will dry up one day due to the high temperature and no protection given by the ozone layer for the human race to live in this world. I'm not saying that global warming isn't a significant issue or that it doesn't need our attention, I just don't think it's going to be what kills us. It might kill a lot of everything else, but I don't think it'll kill us.    Well what will die from global warming? well, sea levels will rise, and in an extreme case, can drown people, and drown whole cities (which will likely not happen in our lifetime) Yes that will happen because of  global warming.
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Ilikeham123" wrote:####! (German for no) has anyone read mine- the sun will start to die and expand outwards in 5.4 billion years time and it will swell over Mercury Venus and Earth. I read it but with what we are doing to our planet mankind won't exist by then so that theory is right of course but we won't well mankind won't exist.