Comments

Dear Dish-It: I'm Desperate For A Lip Piercing

Peace & Tammy09 ask: "I'm MEGA desperate for a lip piercing! I've tried begging and begging my mom and dad for it but they say that I should wait till I'm 18. Should I just be patient or shall I keep trying to persuade them?" Back to Article

Pop Runner
Pop Runner wrote:
2012-01-08 17:23:00 -0800

She's under 18. Most respectable peircing shops won't let kids get peircings without their parent's consent. Plus, doing it yourself can be really painful and have really bad lasting effects if you do it wrong. Which, if you're not a trained professional, you have about a 90% chance of messing up.

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2012-01-08 17:01:11 -0800

You can get infections anywhere you get pierced.

ImNotCrazy101
ImNotCrazy101 wrote:
2012-01-08 16:57:34 -0800

I only have my ears peirced. Normally if you get them peirced anywhere else, you can get infections.

xXHardxCoreXx
xXHardxCoreXx wrote:
2012-01-08 15:03:42 -0800

Y ask ur parents just pierce urself (¬_¬)

bluelain23
bluelain23 wrote:
2012-01-08 14:42:10 -0800

I want snakesbites. >.

Dog Lover
Dog Lover wrote:
2012-01-08 14:30:54 -0800

That's gross all I would ever want is a nose pearce and my ears pearces more than once

prettyjam123
prettyjam123 wrote:
2012-01-08 14:18:24 -0800

HELL NAW I GOT MY SECOND EAR PIERCING WEN I 1ST ENTERED MIDDLE SCHOOL N I GOT MY BELLY RING WEN I TURNED 13 SO IF U WANT ONE GET IT

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2012-01-08 14:15:28 -0800

I recently got my ears pierced and I'm not even fussed about that. But in the end it is you and your parents choice whether you want a hole in your skin and something put through it .__.

LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine wrote:
2012-01-08 14:12:09 -0800

Thank you for stating the truth, Lissy-sempai..it kinda creeps me out when I see..like..a belly button pierced. [...because I have..seen it]

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2012-01-08 14:10:11 -0800

Most body piercing are just gross.

BlakeGriffin32
BlakeGriffin32 wrote:
2012-01-08 14:07:56 -0800

I got my ears pierced when i was a tiny baby... and want my ears pierced again

lucy 100%
lucy 100% wrote:
2012-01-08 14:06:58 -0800

I have my ear pierced ... I want my nose pierced instead of my lip

jilijayjay

Vampire girl33 wrote:
2012-01-08 13:51:05 -0800

I'm getting a 2nd ear piercing in the next 1-3 years

queenbee46
queenbee46 wrote:
2012-01-08 13:46:59 -0800

i got my lip pierce it didnt hurt

WoahItsGabby
WoahItsGabby wrote:
2012-01-08 13:43:56 -0800

i gots mah ears and lip pierced!! Haha

goldenwhale97
goldenwhale97 wrote:
2012-01-08 13:42:06 -0800

I had my lip pierced, i'm piercing it again this summer (:

Star Sha
Star Sha wrote:
2012-01-08 13:40:11 -0800

my tongue is pierced smile

IamIVY
IamIVY wrote:
2012-01-08 13:39:42 -0800

i dont have anything pierced but im gonna get alot of ear piercings espically the ones on top of your ear

Do You Have Any Piercings?

• Yeah, I have a bunch of piercings.
  • No, I don't have anything pierced.
  • I only have my ears pierced.
  • The 'rents won't let me get any piercings!

Lots of peeps may have their ears, noses and navels pierced, but before you go and get it done, l...
Check out these three tattoo artists who've left their mark on celebrities like Angelina Jolie, J...
Two of the hottest ways to decorate your body is with crystal body jewels and temporary tattoos. ...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me