Comments

Dear Dish-It: Do I Tell My Friends About My Disorder?

James asks: "I have a syndrome called blind rage syndrome. I found out two years ago when I first started feeling the effects and I'm afraid of what my friends will think of me if they find out." Back to Article

Queen_Milah
Queen_Milah wrote:
2013-08-07 08:31:34 -0700

what is blind rage syndrome, anyway?

Kaylamon
Kaylamon wrote:
2013-07-02 11:51:07 -0700

i have aspergers syndrome and mood disorder (depression)

yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11 wrote:
2013-07-02 10:59:54 -0700

Not all of you know what this is, but I have Absence Seizures.

MarcyRia27
MarcyRia27 wrote:
2013-07-02 10:58:59 -0700

ADHD

MarcyRia27
MarcyRia27 wrote:
2013-07-02 10:58:57 -0700

ADHD

Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132 wrote:
2013-07-02 10:48:17 -0700

I have ADHD and chronic kidney infections.

eiffelbaby
eiffelbaby wrote:
2013-07-02 10:46:46 -0700

people dont ever say u now how that pain feels cuz u dint uv never been in there body so dont u ever say i know how u feel

Miss.HaileeJ
Miss.HaileeJ wrote:
2013-07-02 10:44:49 -0700

i have adhd which is different and i feel the same pain a lot of people do

You_Only_love_Oreos
You_Only_love_Oreos wrote:
2013-07-02 10:44:17 -0700

My friends are harsh about things like that

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-07-02 10:42:56 -0700

I feel ur pain, I am too. smile

You_Only_love_Oreos
You_Only_love_Oreos wrote:
2013-07-02 10:36:08 -0700

I'm bipolar i try not to show it

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-07-02 10:31:02 -0700

if ur friends can't except you for who u are, then they're not really your friends. Big Grin

Chocolatepurple
Chocolatepurple wrote:
2013-05-06 03:35:03 -0700

They didnt understand so they stop talking to me it's sucks wait intil you can really trust your friends with it

When 2 worlds collide
When 2 worlds collide wrote:
2013-04-09 15:45:17 -0700

how bout dyzlesia?

MissTinyboo
MissTinyboo wrote:
2013-04-03 14:51:43 -0700

i really feel srry for u

RMD118
RMD118 wrote:
2013-04-03 14:43:07 -0700

Well if they're true friends then of course they'd treat you the same. But if they're fake friends then... /:

Jowa123
Jowa123 wrote:
2012-07-05 07:30:49 -0700

Don't let that get the best of u
I have a little left ear and a long neck but I'm da smartest in da school
Ppl call me a freak but I feel proud to have a small ear an a long neck That is Wut makes me unik

aspen29
aspen29 wrote:
2012-02-27 18:32:08 -0800

i think it stops you from eatring i dont no..

Bed Rocker
Bed Rocker wrote:
2012-01-02 12:27:59 -0800

dont worry about what anyone else says, ur still a good person and thats what counts

babygirl2178
babygirl2178 wrote:
2012-01-02 12:23:08 -0800

Ok so I don't want to tell anybody because I'm afraid ppl will treat me different but here it goes. I hav an eating disorder I won't eat it's hard to eat I want to but I can't. There now everybody knows what I have.

Know Someone With an Eating Disorder?

• Yeah, one of my close friends had an eating disorder.
  • I've personally had an eating disorder.
  • I've heard of people at my school with an eating disorder.
  • No, I've never known someone with an eating disorder.

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D