Comments

Dear Dish-It: Do I Tell My Friends About My Disorder?

James asks: "I have a syndrome called blind rage syndrome. I found out two years ago when I first started feeling the effects and I'm afraid of what my friends will think of me if they find out." Back to Article

Queen_Milah
Queen_Milah wrote:
2013-08-07 08:31:34 -0700

what is blind rage syndrome, anyway?

Kaylamon
Kaylamon wrote:
2013-07-02 11:51:07 -0700

i have aspergers syndrome and mood disorder (depression)

yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11 wrote:
2013-07-02 10:59:54 -0700

Not all of you know what this is, but I have Absence Seizures.

MarcyRia27
MarcyRia27 wrote:
2013-07-02 10:58:59 -0700

ADHD

MarcyRia27
MarcyRia27 wrote:
2013-07-02 10:58:57 -0700

ADHD

Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132 wrote:
2013-07-02 10:48:17 -0700

I have ADHD and chronic kidney infections.

eiffelbaby
eiffelbaby wrote:
2013-07-02 10:46:46 -0700

people dont ever say u now how that pain feels cuz u dint uv never been in there body so dont u ever say i know how u feel

Miss.HaileeJ
Miss.HaileeJ wrote:
2013-07-02 10:44:49 -0700

i have adhd which is different and i feel the same pain a lot of people do

You_Only_love_Oreos
You_Only_love_Oreos wrote:
2013-07-02 10:44:17 -0700

My friends are harsh about things like that

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-07-02 10:42:56 -0700

I feel ur pain, I am too. smile

You_Only_love_Oreos
You_Only_love_Oreos wrote:
2013-07-02 10:36:08 -0700

I'm bipolar i try not to show it

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-07-02 10:31:02 -0700

if ur friends can't except you for who u are, then they're not really your friends. Big Grin

Chocolatepurple
Chocolatepurple wrote:
2013-05-06 03:35:03 -0700

They didnt understand so they stop talking to me it's sucks wait intil you can really trust your friends with it

When 2 worlds collide
When 2 worlds collide wrote:
2013-04-09 15:45:17 -0700

how bout dyzlesia?

MissTinyboo
MissTinyboo wrote:
2013-04-03 14:51:43 -0700

i really feel srry for u

RMD118
RMD118 wrote:
2013-04-03 14:43:07 -0700

Well if they're true friends then of course they'd treat you the same. But if they're fake friends then... /:

Jowa123
Jowa123 wrote:
2012-07-05 07:30:49 -0700

Don't let that get the best of u
I have a little left ear and a long neck but I'm da smartest in da school
Ppl call me a freak but I feel proud to have a small ear an a long neck That is Wut makes me unik

aspen29
aspen29 wrote:
2012-02-27 18:32:08 -0800

i think it stops you from eatring i dont no..

Bed Rocker_1785513
Bed Rocker_1785513 wrote:
2012-01-02 12:27:59 -0800

dont worry about what anyone else says, ur still a good person and thats what counts

babygirl2178
babygirl2178 wrote:
2012-01-02 12:23:08 -0800

Ok so I don't want to tell anybody because I'm afraid ppl will treat me different but here it goes. I hav an eating disorder I won't eat it's hard to eat I want to but I can't. There now everybody knows what I have.

Know Someone With an Eating Disorder?

• Yeah, one of my close friends had an eating disorder.
  • I've personally had an eating disorder.
  • I've heard of people at my school with an eating disorder.
  • No, I've never known someone with an eating disorder.