Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Need to Know If I'm Ugly

At camp I had a BF but the only reason was cuz he didn't have a gurl 2 go 2 the dance with. Everyone teases me about how "ugly" I am. I need 2 know if I really am ugly or not and how 2 get a BF. Back to Article

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-07-27 19:23:51 -0700

Lol aww thanks smile

Disney_
Disney_ wrote:
2014-07-27 19:22:08 -0700

Lonnie da f v.v Youre flawlesy perfect so hush ❤

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-07-27 18:54:52 -0700

I'm like sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ugly I hate it

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-05-21 15:29:13 -0700

it doesn't really matter what people think about you , you don't live life to impress or please them

-CodyM-
-CodyM- wrote:
2013-11-19 21:43:33 -0800

I know im ugly c:

abbsini
abbsini wrote:
2013-11-05 10:56:11 -0800

your to dumb to be called stupid if you think your ugly (that goes for everyone)

AngelThumbelina
AngelThumbelina wrote:
2013-11-04 21:15:51 -0800

hey c'mon perfect is fully booooring..we all have our beauty hiding inside us...we just have to find it...all have a special beauty...

poloboycashout14
poloboycashout14 wrote:
2013-11-04 19:04:24 -0800

Ever one is not perfect like god

qutluvhaterz
qutluvhaterz wrote:
2013-11-04 18:20:11 -0800

Ever one is agly no one is profect like god

-maddie-dances-
-maddie-dances- wrote:
2013-11-04 18:08:15 -0800

I know I'm ugly that's a fact Frown

some_typaa_way
some_typaa_way wrote:
2013-11-04 18:00:43 -0800

DevontayDavis2
DevontayDavis2 wrote:
2013-11-04 17:59:56 -0800

Yea

IllusionsLast_2591753
IllusionsLast_2591753 wrote:
2013-11-04 17:16:02 -0800

I'm very ugly. Ugly exists , Deal with it.

kenzeebee
kenzeebee wrote:
2013-11-04 17:04:02 -0800

EVERYONES BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! Dont ever think differently

Whatsp231
Whatsp231 wrote:
2013-11-04 16:34:04 -0800

I already know I was born ugly. I mean, look at me!

Young_till_infinity
Young_till_infinity wrote:
2013-11-04 16:27:22 -0800

Please please don't ever think your not beautiful! No matter if they say your not! Ya know they are just jealous of your beauty c; And please don't say your ugly if you want attention -.- But EVERYONE is beautiful in every way and I mean EVERYONE

JaySea
JaySea wrote:
2013-11-04 16:22:23 -0800

everyone is beautiful

ari4nna
ari4nna wrote:
2013-11-04 16:09:40 -0800

Awww Ellie :3 You're more beautiful tho! ♥

dixe1
dixe1 wrote:
2013-11-04 16:09:28 -0800

god is beautiful it makes you beautiful

IlluminateItEllieex
IlluminateItEllieex wrote:
2013-11-04 16:07:05 -0800

ari4nna: You're beautiful missy!♥

Do You Think You're Hot or Not?

• I'm good-looking... enough.
  • I'm pretty cute, if I do say so myself.
  • I am one hot, sexy, babe-alicious catch!
  • I'm not very attractive at all.