Comments

Dear Dish-it: When Can I Get a Job?

hippiepeace asks: "How do you get a job at age 11 and get paid?" Back to Article

EmRocks12
EmRocks12 wrote:
2013-11-24 08:53:51 -0800

I would lawn mowing, babysitting, lemonade stand, stuff like that

Cam922
Cam922 wrote:
2013-07-01 09:30:19 -0700

A job is hard to do!! xD

coolsista9
coolsista9 wrote:
2013-06-20 18:47:45 -0700

I'd do something like babysitting or dog walking
They're easy and you get paid.

Chocolatepurple
Chocolatepurple wrote:
2013-05-19 02:27:49 -0700

BabySitting once i did babysitting i go paid 80$ it was pretty awesome

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-05-19 02:27:33 -0700

Ann LOL

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 02:26:42 -0700

babysit my mom's bonsai tree =_=

pinkperfectnerd
pinkperfectnerd wrote:
2012-12-28 11:20:51 -0800

babysitting

Middleschoolluv
Middleschoolluv wrote:
2012-12-27 18:15:03 -0800

Enjoy ur life when u don't have a job and can. Sleep in until 1pm

Cahlessia
Cahlessia wrote:
2012-12-27 15:22:10 -0800

I want one sooo bad.!!!!!

the night rider

BrittanyWuvsYew wrote:
2012-08-21 11:21:58 -0700

I Work At Victoria Seceretsmile

Jada420
Jada420 wrote:
2012-06-18 21:03:49 -0700

handy helper for old people and help other people and work at my church

piggybank66
piggybank66 wrote:
2012-05-17 18:27:42 -0700

me too

BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630
BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630 wrote:
2012-04-20 01:30:18 -0700

You are too young to have a job
hm u could be a babysitter? Petsitter? have a Lemonade Stand? Dog walker?

hiyala
hiyala wrote:
2012-03-09 22:02:32 -0800

babysitter is i admire and i love that job i want to be a babysitter

Sasha200
Sasha200 wrote:
2012-03-09 13:28:03 -0800

Babysitting is what i recommend! But thats just me. smile

BubbleShockX
BubbleShockX wrote:
2011-07-29 04:55:52 -0700

i think he shood knock round the doors of people he knows and mow there lawn or wash ther car for a minimum of £2.

BTW Im English so id be allowed to do tht not sure bout America tho

RockerGurl9
RockerGurl9 wrote:
2011-06-29 08:43:28 -0700

Hey hippiepeace! You could always do a dog walking business, or you could help teach some kids to do sports or be a tutor, it all depends on what YOU'RE good at!

If you were an animal/insect, which one would you be?
  • I'd be an ant.