Comments

Dear Dish-it: When Can I Get a Job?

hippiepeace asks: "How do you get a job at age 11 and get paid?" Back to Article

EmRocks12
EmRocks12 wrote:
2013-11-24 08:53:51 -0800

I would lawn mowing, babysitting, lemonade stand, stuff like that

Cam922
Cam922 wrote:
2013-07-01 09:30:19 -0700

A job is hard to do!! xD

coolsista9
coolsista9 wrote:
2013-06-20 18:47:45 -0700

I'd do something like babysitting or dog walking
They're easy and you get paid.

Chocolatepurple
Chocolatepurple wrote:
2013-05-19 02:27:49 -0700

BabySitting once i did babysitting i go paid 80$ it was pretty awesome

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-05-19 02:27:33 -0700

Ann LOL

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 02:26:42 -0700

babysit my mom's bonsai tree =_=

pinkperfectnerd
pinkperfectnerd wrote:
2012-12-28 11:20:51 -0800

babysitting

Middleschoolluv
Middleschoolluv wrote:
2012-12-27 18:15:03 -0800

Enjoy ur life when u don't have a job and can. Sleep in until 1pm

Cahlessia
Cahlessia wrote:
2012-12-27 15:22:10 -0800

I want one sooo bad.!!!!!

the night rider

BrittanyWuvsYew wrote:
2012-08-21 11:21:58 -0700

I Work At Victoria Seceretsmile

Jada420
Jada420 wrote:
2012-06-18 21:03:49 -0700

handy helper for old people and help other people and work at my church

piggybank66
piggybank66 wrote:
2012-05-17 18:27:42 -0700

me too

BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630
BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630 wrote:
2012-04-20 01:30:18 -0700

You are too young to have a job
hm u could be a babysitter? Petsitter? have a Lemonade Stand? Dog walker?

hiyala
hiyala wrote:
2012-03-09 22:02:32 -0800

babysitter is i admire and i love that job i want to be a babysitter

Sasha200
Sasha200 wrote:
2012-03-09 13:28:03 -0800

Babysitting is what i recommend! But thats just me. smile

BubbleShockX
BubbleShockX wrote:
2011-07-29 04:55:52 -0700

i think he shood knock round the doors of people he knows and mow there lawn or wash ther car for a minimum of £2.

BTW Im English so id be allowed to do tht not sure bout America tho

RockerGurl9
RockerGurl9 wrote:
2011-06-29 08:43:28 -0700

Hey hippiepeace! You could always do a dog walking business, or you could help teach some kids to do sports or be a tutor, it all depends on what YOU'RE good at!

If you were an animal/insect, which one would you be?
  • I'd be an ant.
  • I'd be a puppy.
  • I'd be a cheetah.
  • I'd be a ladybug.

Micro_job-article
candy123 asks: "I’m 10 years old and I was wondering, what kind of jobs can a 10-year-old have? A...
Micro_dog walker_micro
When you wanna earn a bit of extra cash, babysitting will do just fine. But if you're looking for...

Tamara97
Tamara97 posted in Family Issues:
reply about 1 hour
Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.