Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Geek Chic Style

We love Rachel Berry's (Lea Michele) geek-chic look on Glee! We can't get enough of her preppy cardigans, pleated skirts and prim sweater vests. Proudly put on your glasses, carry your satchel bag and wear your penny loafers with pride! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-13 08:03:21 -0700

i'm a gleek

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-12-02 17:12:23 -0800

love it gonna so try it

MathsGeek_1971128
MathsGeek_1971128 wrote:
2012-02-22 11:24:12 -0800

we're not allowed to accesorise our uniforms, over here...

Nicolegrace
Nicolegrace wrote:
2012-02-22 11:21:43 -0800

most people do not that big of a surprise

coco374
coco374 wrote:
2012-02-22 11:20:44 -0800

Cute style!! have to wear uniform at school.

nicole273
nicole273 wrote:
2012-02-22 11:20:10 -0800

the uniform is ok but i sometime where axseserezs when i where uniform

Nicolegrace

Libbyh15 wrote:
2012-02-22 11:18:36 -0800

This is sad!

Nicolegrace
Nicolegrace wrote:
2012-02-22 11:18:08 -0800

it doesnt make your comment okay some people may think this style is cute

Nicolegrace
Nicolegrace wrote:
2012-02-22 11:17:15 -0800

its a rule at my school to but when we do get to wear our own clothes we dont call other people's styles a "fail" because its RUDE

nicole273
nicole273 wrote:
2012-02-22 11:17:10 -0800

evrybody also looks the same becuse of ubiform st my school

Nicolegrace
Nicolegrace wrote:
2012-02-22 11:15:53 -0800

good for you

nicole273
nicole273 wrote:
2012-02-22 11:15:42 -0800

i wher uniform everyday it a rule at my school but not the article kind of uniform

nicole273
nicole273 wrote:
2012-02-22 11:14:17 -0800

i watch glee they sing good

Nicolegrace
Nicolegrace wrote:
2012-02-22 11:12:27 -0800

Sure you were

nicole273
nicole273 wrote:
2012-02-22 11:11:23 -0800

okk whele i was joking

Nicolegrace
Nicolegrace wrote:
2012-02-22 10:51:09 -0800

its only a "fail" to people who cant pull it off.......

nicole273
nicole273 wrote:
2012-02-22 06:31:23 -0800

fail

pawprint223
pawprint223 wrote:
2012-01-01 15:38:13 -0800

everyone has a style

Poll

What's Your Summer Style?

• Denim cut-offs and flip flops.
  • Shorts and sneakers.
  • A sundress with cute sandals.
  • Bathing suits.

Micro_emo_micro
Going emo isn't as simple as you might think! Constantly wearing black clothing and frowning a lo...
Micro_gleerecap-micro
Twilight and the threat of teen vamps forces Tina to lose her goth look, Rachel finally sings wit...
Micro_gleeseasonfinalespoilers-micro
Want all the goods on the season finale of Glee? Kidzworld’s got your spoilers right here! Plus f...

geeta905
geeta905 posted in Friends:
Do you wish to be a star among your friends? Do you have the ambition to be spoken about largely among people/ Do you have the desire to be a part of the thrilling ride to win amazing prizes that you have always dreamt of?
LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50