Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

How to Get Famous on Youtube!

TV shows, radio DJs, movies stars, game shows and talk show hosts… they’re all great ways to become famous. But now there is a new and easier way and it’s called youtube. Back to Article

MewSilver
MewSilver wrote:
2013-11-30 11:24:31 -0800

Youtube is not easy trust me

MewSilver
MewSilver wrote:
2013-11-30 11:24:23 -0800

SPAM

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2013-11-30 11:22:39 -0800

The article is called 'How to get famous on Youtube'. Do the things in the article and make good videos, that's how to get noticed.

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2013-11-30 11:16:21 -0800

JALTOID Big Grin SUPERCODPLAY1995, BETTER DAN PEWDIEPIE Big Grin

MewSilver
MewSilver wrote:
2013-11-30 11:11:50 -0800

Well... how are else are poeple going to noticed. There is a lot of people on youtube .-.

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2013-11-30 11:09:40 -0800

But there's enough of the same spam comments on Youtube. People'll sub if your videos are good. Besides, a simple 'check out my channel' would be better than 'I SUBBED YOU SUB ME NOW'

TruSpirit
TruSpirit wrote:
2013-11-30 11:05:44 -0800

Cjeck out G17DragonGamer

MewSilver
MewSilver wrote:
2013-11-30 11:05:34 -0800

Were just putting ourselves out there. I can say my videos are decent enough for people to watch

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2013-11-30 11:03:23 -0800

Guys stop asking for subs people'll sub if your videos are GOOD.

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-11-30 11:02:23 -0800

MewSilver
MewSilver wrote:
2013-11-30 11:01:26 -0800

I SUBBED TO YOU. OKAY NOW PLZ SUB TO KITTYKEWLXO.

MarisaKirisame
MarisaKirisame wrote:
2013-11-30 10:57:58 -0800

MewSilver
MewSilver wrote:
2013-11-30 10:55:18 -0800

I'll subscribe. SUBSCRIBE TO KITTYKEWLXO. LOL.

♥Kittiie♥
♥Kittiie♥ wrote:
2013-11-30 10:54:03 -0800

♥Kittiie♥
♥Kittiie♥ wrote:
2013-11-30 10:53:51 -0800

Also ##### your videos around! That's how PewDiePie got noticed! It's also how he met Marzia his girlfriend! Isn't that adorable? ♥

Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2013-11-30 10:52:06 -0800

Please subscribe to Mooffins!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-11-30 10:51:54 -0800

I wanna a Youtube channel about wereponies and animations.xDD

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2013-11-30 10:50:56 -0800

Me and Ikat are opening up a youtube channel! Big Grin

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2013-11-30 10:48:14 -0800

Yaay Smosshh Big Grin I want to be a Youtuber but I'm too shy /.\

Sundance099
Sundance099 wrote:
2013-11-08 17:43:22 -0800

Watch my YouTube videos!!! My username is Paige Noah!!! Please and thank you!!!

Where Would You Bring A Helmet Camera?

• I'd bring it to the skate park or the slopes.
  • I'd bring it to math class to capture stimulating algebra lessons.
  • I'd strap it my dog to capture its adventures.
  • To the school cafeteria to record food fights.