Comments

How to Get Famous on Youtube!

TV shows, radio DJs, movies stars, game shows and talk show hosts… they’re all great ways to become famous. But now there is a new and easier way and it’s called youtube. Back to Article

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2013-11-30 11:22:39 -0800

The article is called 'How to get famous on Youtube'. Do the things in the article and make good videos, that's how to get noticed.

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2013-11-30 11:16:21 -0800

JALTOID Big Grin SUPERCODPLAY1995, BETTER DAN PEWDIEPIE Big Grin

MewSilver
MewSilver wrote:
2013-11-30 11:11:50 -0800

Well... how are else are poeple going to noticed. There is a lot of people on youtube .-.

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2013-11-30 11:09:40 -0800

But there's enough of the same spam comments on Youtube. People'll sub if your videos are good. Besides, a simple 'check out my channel' would be better than 'I SUBBED YOU SUB ME NOW'

TruSpirit
TruSpirit wrote:
2013-11-30 11:05:44 -0800

Cjeck out G17DragonGamer

MewSilver
MewSilver wrote:
2013-11-30 11:05:34 -0800

Were just putting ourselves out there. I can say my videos are decent enough for people to watch

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2013-11-30 11:03:23 -0800

Guys stop asking for subs people'll sub if your videos are GOOD.

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-11-30 11:02:23 -0800

MewSilver
MewSilver wrote:
2013-11-30 11:01:26 -0800

I SUBBED TO YOU. OKAY NOW PLZ SUB TO KITTYKEWLXO.

MarisaKirisame
MarisaKirisame wrote:
2013-11-30 10:57:58 -0800

MewSilver
MewSilver wrote:
2013-11-30 10:55:18 -0800

I'll subscribe. SUBSCRIBE TO KITTYKEWLXO. LOL.

♥Kittiie♥
♥Kittiie♥ wrote:
2013-11-30 10:54:03 -0800

♥Kittiie♥
♥Kittiie♥ wrote:
2013-11-30 10:53:51 -0800

Also ##### your videos around! That's how PewDiePie got noticed! It's also how he met Marzia his girlfriend! Isn't that adorable? ♥

Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2013-11-30 10:52:06 -0800

Please subscribe to Mooffins!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-11-30 10:51:54 -0800

I wanna a Youtube channel about wereponies and animations.xDD

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2013-11-30 10:50:56 -0800

Me and Ikat are opening up a youtube channel! Big Grin

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2013-11-30 10:48:14 -0800

Yaay Smosshh Big Grin I want to be a Youtuber but I'm too shy /.\

Sundance099
Sundance099 wrote:
2013-11-08 17:43:22 -0800

Watch my YouTube videos!!! My username is Paige Noah!!! Please and thank you!!!

partys111
partys111 wrote:
2013-11-08 13:15:14 -0800

the boy who was singing is very good

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-11-07 14:58:28 -0800

SMOSH..... im gonna be a famous youtuber :3

Where Would You Bring A Helmet Camera?

• I'd bring it to the skate park or the slopes.
  • I'd bring it to math class to capture stimulating algebra lessons.
  • I'd strap it my dog to capture its adventures.
  • To the school cafeteria to record food fights.

Micro_americasgottalent-micro
The judges headed to Dallas, Texas for the second round of auditions where they were met with eve...
Micro_micro
Check out the new teen pop/rock band, Burnham! BURNHAM may be young, but when you're born to rock...
Micro_bieber_micro
Not only did Justin Bieber throw out the first pitch at a White Sox-Royals baseball game, the 16-...

bani11
bani11 posted in Style:
I have seen many girls wear leggings in my school and its fine to me but now things have changed. I don't think girls should wear leggings  to school if they are wearing them as pants! Many girls wear leggings in my school as pants! And I don't like it because one it shows your but and two they think it is a fashion trend well newsflash people it's not! Now every single day there would be everybody but me and a couple other girls wear leggings and I am getting sick and tired of it, really! I mean if you want to wear leggings wear them appropriately!
iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 posted in Style:
before i give my thoughts, what do you usually like to wear during summer? shorts, jeggings, etc.?
Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
reply 1 day