Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

How to Get Famous on Youtube!

TV shows, radio DJs, movies stars, game shows and talk show hosts… they’re all great ways to become famous. But now there is a new and easier way and it’s called youtube. Back to Article

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-11-30 11:41:20 -0800

K ummm. good. to knowSmile Nose

MewSilver
MewSilver wrote:
2013-11-30 11:35:44 -0800

OH I KNOW HOW PEWDS GOT FAMOUS XD. Theres a video on youtube.

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2013-11-30 11:30:07 -0800

People like Pewdiepie don't spam. And he gets thousands of subscribers a month because he makes good and enjoyable videos - not spam in comment sections. .-.

MewSilver
MewSilver wrote:
2013-11-30 11:24:31 -0800

Youtube is not easy trust me

MewSilver
MewSilver wrote:
2013-11-30 11:24:23 -0800

SPAM

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2013-11-30 11:22:39 -0800

The article is called 'How to get famous on Youtube'. Do the things in the article and make good videos, that's how to get noticed.

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2013-11-30 11:16:21 -0800

JALTOID Big Grin SUPERCODPLAY1995, BETTER DAN PEWDIEPIE Big Grin

MewSilver
MewSilver wrote:
2013-11-30 11:11:50 -0800

Well... how are else are poeple going to noticed. There is a lot of people on youtube .-.

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2013-11-30 11:09:40 -0800

But there's enough of the same spam comments on Youtube. People'll sub if your videos are good. Besides, a simple 'check out my channel' would be better than 'I SUBBED YOU SUB ME NOW'

TruSpirit
TruSpirit wrote:
2013-11-30 11:05:44 -0800

Cjeck out G17DragonGamer

MewSilver
MewSilver wrote:
2013-11-30 11:05:34 -0800

Were just putting ourselves out there. I can say my videos are decent enough for people to watch

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2013-11-30 11:03:23 -0800

Guys stop asking for subs people'll sub if your videos are GOOD.

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-11-30 11:02:23 -0800

MewSilver
MewSilver wrote:
2013-11-30 11:01:26 -0800

I SUBBED TO YOU. OKAY NOW PLZ SUB TO KITTYKEWLXO.

MarisaKirisame
MarisaKirisame wrote:
2013-11-30 10:57:58 -0800

MewSilver
MewSilver wrote:
2013-11-30 10:55:18 -0800

I'll subscribe. SUBSCRIBE TO KITTYKEWLXO. LOL.

♥Kittiie♥
♥Kittiie♥ wrote:
2013-11-30 10:54:03 -0800

♥Kittiie♥
♥Kittiie♥ wrote:
2013-11-30 10:53:51 -0800

Also ##### your videos around! That's how PewDiePie got noticed! It's also how he met Marzia his girlfriend! Isn't that adorable? ♥

Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2013-11-30 10:52:06 -0800

Please subscribe to Mooffins!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-11-30 10:51:54 -0800

I wanna a Youtube channel about wereponies and animations.xDD

Where Would You Bring A Helmet Camera?

• I'd bring it to the skate park or the slopes.
  • I'd bring it to math class to capture stimulating algebra lessons.
  • I'd strap it my dog to capture its adventures.
  • To the school cafeteria to record food fights.

Micro_americasgottalent-micro
The judges headed to Dallas, Texas for the second round of auditions where they were met with eve...
Micro_micro
Check out the new teen pop/rock band, Burnham! BURNHAM may be young, but when you're born to rock...
Micro_bieber_micro
Not only did Justin Bieber throw out the first pitch at a White Sox-Royals baseball game, the 16-...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.