Comments

How to Get Famous on Youtube!

TV shows, radio DJs, movies stars, game shows and talk show hosts… they’re all great ways to become famous. But now there is a new and easier way and it’s called youtube. Back to Article

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-07-01 07:29:06 -0700

you have to get a good reputation and make good quality videos

lizziehizziehatersrock
lizziehizziehatersrock wrote:
2013-07-01 07:27:20 -0700

I am already famous on youtube i am kaelyn from sevensupergirls

realKnuckles
realKnuckles wrote:
2013-06-30 21:13:55 -0700

Or you could just be as sleazy as possible, beat the dead horse of Scare Cams, play Happy Wheels, milk the games "Amnesia" and "Slender" to no end, e-beg, solicit money, and be loud.

AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC wrote:
2013-06-30 21:10:12 -0700

Oh my god.
Smosh.
They actually put Smosh as an example on here.
I'm laughing right now. XD

_Black♥and♥White_
_Black♥and♥White_ wrote:
2013-06-30 21:09:13 -0700

SMOSH

OFWGKTAfan
OFWGKTAfan wrote:
2013-06-18 12:58:55 -0700

My dream is to become a YOUTUBER i know it's pretty unrealistic but ehh it's the only thing that gets my attention

procool
procool wrote:
2013-06-10 19:00:36 -0700

i have a youtube channel but i never post anything maybe i should start posting but i will need your help

chatboi13
chatboi13 wrote:
2013-05-19 12:49:34 -0700

hey bby
i hv youtube

chatboi13
chatboi13 wrote:
2013-05-19 12:49:30 -0700

hey bby
i hv youtube

Ipad10
Ipad10 wrote:
2013-05-19 10:53:38 -0700

I use my moms channel (Cindy Walsh) to make fan videos of popular songs using video star.

TheHollyAngel123
TheHollyAngel123 wrote:
2013-04-28 08:51:08 -0700

I Used To Have An Youtube Acc But Not Anymore Cuz I Don't Want It. I Love Youtube Vids Though, Only Other People's Vids

Chris the awesome
Chris the awesome wrote:
2013-04-28 08:46:20 -0700

i upload movies and music and am trying to upload iron man 3

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-04-28 07:48:16 -0700

Well I don't have a good camera so...

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2013-04-28 07:40:34 -0700

How to get famous on Youtube? Work for Machinima.

LiamPaynelover123
LiamPaynelover123 wrote:
2013-04-28 07:38:32 -0700

i have 1 subscriber

PrideInWastedYouth_2297646
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646 wrote:
2013-04-28 07:34:33 -0700

I have 1,016 subscribers.

Ipad10
Ipad10 wrote:
2013-04-21 13:10:29 -0700

I wouldn't take the risk

Frozen Fairy
Frozen Fairy wrote:
2013-04-12 13:48:19 -0700

this stuff is stupid

Alway_Justine
Alway_Justine wrote:
2013-04-12 13:45:23 -0700

If Ur Like Me Just Be Yourself And You'll Be An Over Night Sensation

Swaggy'G
Swaggy'G wrote:
2013-04-12 13:39:25 -0700

i have a youtube account & 1 subscriber xD #ForeverAlone

Where Would You Bring A Helmet Camera?

• I'd bring it to the skate park or the slopes.
  • I'd bring it to math class to capture stimulating algebra lessons.
  • I'd strap it my dog to capture its adventures.
  • To the school cafeteria to record food fights.

Micro_americasgottalent-micro
The judges headed to Dallas, Texas for the second round of auditions where they were met with eve...
Micro_micro
Check out the new teen pop/rock band, Burnham! BURNHAM may be young, but when you're born to rock...
Micro_bieber_micro
Not only did Justin Bieber throw out the first pitch at a White Sox-Royals baseball game, the 16-...

Le-Jack
Le-Jack posted in Friends:
Thank you so much for all your answers :D i talked to max and we talked and we are back to normal and he even noticed that luna is bad news and he told her they can be freinds but no more cos she has a bf so he actually noticed that it was wrong what they did so im happy :D Thanks for your advice guys
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey friends. These are nice company's. Which one you will vote between them? Choose one of them.. I choose Lakme :D Post your favorite company between these two.
reply about 1 hour
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.