Comments

Gift Certificates for Dad

Dads sure can be tricky to buy for! When you ask what they want for Father’s Day, they say clean your room or stop fighting with your brother! Here’s our list of the best gift certificates to get dads that are impossible to shop for! Back to Article

-Allie-
junior mod
-Allie- wrote:
2013-06-15 18:25:18 -0700

yea!

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-06-15 11:03:01 -0700

happy fathers day for tomorrow fathers

kirkpatrick
kirkpatrick wrote:
2010-06-16 16:54:47 -0700

I"M COMING ON SATURDAY

Britney912
Britney912 wrote:
2010-06-16 16:54:36 -0700

cassie what do you mean about tomorrow???????

your comieng to my house on umm.......... when are you comeing to my house?

Britney912
Britney912 wrote:
2010-06-16 08:21:12 -0700

okay but i need to go bye!!!!

kirkpatrick

kirkpatrick wrote:
2010-06-16 08:06:46 -0700

I WILL

Britney912
Britney912 wrote:
2010-06-16 08:04:52 -0700

cassie post a comment!!!!!

kirkpatrick

Britney912 wrote:
2010-06-16 08:03:10 -0700

hi

Britney912
Britney912 wrote:
2010-06-14 20:12:28 -0700

yeah thats right but I don't have a borther I have a sister thats mean aswel!!!!

Poll

Best Thing to Do for Dad?

• Take him hiking, fishing, or some other activity he loves.
  • Cook all his fave foods.
  • Buy him those golf shoes he's been eyeing for the past month.
  • Leave him alone.

Micro_dad_micro
In honor of Fathers Day, Kidzworld looks at some of the best sports fathers and their famous spor...
Micro_sports_micro
Whether you watch a game with dad on TV, share your love of sports with your Dad on Father's Day!...
Micro_father_micro
So, Father's Day is coming and you're a little short on cash? No problem, these creative crafts w...

Random in the forums

LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Say Anything:
is that you in the pic?
reply less than a minute
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Say Anything:
9 c;
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
So anyway and if oyu think to question me then tell me some in a nice way. And i shallnot be rude back. Ok so you've read all my other comments tell me why you disagree.
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: It is an attack, because it specifically seeks to discredit people with an opposing viewpoint. Claiming that kids in general are likely to mirror their parents views is fine and valid, however, suggesting that kids with opposing views are most likely mirroring their parents views is a thinly veiled ad hominem.   You know i bet that most of you are just repeating what you parents said, i seriously doubt any of you actually know what your saying. Is what ever your posting really truly what you think? I don't think it is. I don't see where she is only applying this to views opposite of her own. Regardless of her "I am speeking what I truly think" bit, Im sure she'd agree that some on her side of the debate also model their views on the subject from their parents.   It is not stated in the post directly, it is implied based on the context of the post, considering every post that wasn't theirs since the thread was revived, save one, was disagreeing with them. If I was in a thread, and everybody was disagreeing with me, and then I made a post saying that "You know, I bet most of you are just repeating what your parents said" I think it would be rather obvious what my intentions were.  I was not trying to be rude i was speaking my mind and again if you think i'm lying when i say i'm not just copying what my parents said than again fine i truly don't care. But i was not trying to accuse or be rude in any way shape or form. My intentions were that maybe all us kids are not gonna help our world in the future cause if you noticed we're kind of going down hill. My intentions were that you should have your own opinion not say or think what another person told you you should. Speak your own minds instead of copying what another person told you.Tell me how many people would believe one of those stupid weight loss commercials if the person in the commercial was not say a famous or fairly wealthy person. So my intentions were apparently not clear or you took it the wrong way. So tell me what you think and i'll answer your rude comment or just comment that i was wrong and your right. Your intent did not get across, surely I am not the only one who interpreted it the way I did. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that you did not in fact intend to offend anyone, but, it is easily interpreted as deliberately offensive.  I'm worried this is getting off topic now, I think we're done here anyways. I think my point has been made.  As am i.
Teh_Skittlez