Comments

Gift Certificates for Dad

Dads sure can be tricky to buy for! When you ask what they want for Father’s Day, they say clean your room or stop fighting with your brother! Here’s our list of the best gift certificates to get dads that are impossible to shop for! Back to Article

-Allie-
junior mod
-Allie- wrote:
2013-06-15 18:25:18 -0700

yea!

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-06-15 11:03:01 -0700

happy fathers day for tomorrow fathers

kirkpatrick
kirkpatrick wrote:
2010-06-16 16:54:47 -0700

I"M COMING ON SATURDAY

Britney912
Britney912 wrote:
2010-06-16 16:54:36 -0700

cassie what do you mean about tomorrow???????

your comieng to my house on umm.......... when are you comeing to my house?

Britney912
Britney912 wrote:
2010-06-16 08:21:12 -0700

okay but i need to go bye!!!!

kirkpatrick

kirkpatrick wrote:
2010-06-16 08:06:46 -0700

I WILL

Britney912
Britney912 wrote:
2010-06-16 08:04:52 -0700

cassie post a comment!!!!!

kirkpatrick

Britney912 wrote:
2010-06-16 08:03:10 -0700

hi

Britney912
Britney912 wrote:
2010-06-14 20:12:28 -0700

yeah thats right but I don't have a borther I have a sister thats mean aswel!!!!

Poll

Best Thing to Do for Dad?

• Take him hiking, fishing, or some other activity he loves.
  • Cook all his fave foods.
  • Buy him those golf shoes he's been eyeing for the past month.
  • Leave him alone.

Micro_dad_micro
In honor of Fathers Day, Kidzworld looks at some of the best sports fathers and their famous spor...
Micro_sports_micro
Whether you watch a game with dad on TV, share your love of sports with your Dad on Father's Day!...
Micro_father_micro
So, Father's Day is coming and you're a little short on cash? No problem, these creative crafts w...

Random in the forums

*-coco-*
*-coco-* posted in Say Anything:
Gas Station
FlippyKun
FlippyKun posted in Food:
Some Apples then later some yummy pizza.
shae508
(ASDFGHJKL! Over 130 reviews!) Chapter 5 (Gonna bold it for now on.) "Come along Alice!" I look up in shock, I know that voice.  There she is, my mother. Looking so happy and healthy it hurts. I've never seen her in person before. "Come along Alice!" She calls again, extending her hands towards me. I grab it in utter delight.  BAM! Everything changes.  Mother is gone, in her place stands a woman who looks like her, except her eyes, they're completely black.  "Come along Alice!" She says crackling as red starts falling from the sky. I scream in horror as I realize what it is. Blood.    I wake with a gasp and glance at the clock that's next to me on the floor. 12:00. I sigh and cover my eyes, I peek through them and glance at my father, snoring and asleep in bed. You would think his child deserve the bed. But NOOO, he 'worked'. I scoff and stand up. The dream fresh in my mind. Glaring at my father, I think of the blood that fell in my dream. "I wonder if it was yours." I say bitterly. I immediately bite my lip. I shouldn't say things like that.Not about the man who's taken care of me. But...he hasn't really taken care of me. I walk away and go into the living room. However before I decided whether to go back to bed or take a midnight stroll, I hear a voice. "ALLLIIICCCEEE."  My mother...No, it can't be! She's dead. "AAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEE, My little Hatter!!" I glance up, I already know where her voice is coming from. Inside the mirror. (Alright, this was a pretty boring chapter. Just a filler before the real fun starts. Please R&R)
reply about 1 hour