Comments

Au Natural Makeup

We all want to look our best without looking like we've caked on the makeup! Makeup should make you look fresh and healthy. Believe us when we say teens don't need a lot of makeup to look pretty so don't cover up your natural beauty! Back to Article

algeriangirl123
algeriangirl123 wrote:
2014-07-20 14:16:18 -0700

i will get spots
Worried

I_LOVE_FASHION!
I_LOVE_FASHION! wrote:
2014-02-12 17:01:54 -0800

I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT MY MAKEUP! Haha! Jk. I wear lip stick, lip gloss, blush, and eye shadow every day.

Skittles4
Skittles4 wrote:
2014-02-12 16:12:38 -0800

I wear makeup but don't go so crazy with it

rockerlover
rockerlover wrote:
2014-02-12 16:09:08 -0800

i cant wear makeup but i wont go that cracra every morning lol

Hayhayits_DeAnna
Hayhayits_DeAnna wrote:
2014-02-11 18:55:08 -0800

Never wore makeup bc I don't need any as of now! XD

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-02-11 18:53:38 -0800

I don't wear any of this

faithgal

myiracle wrote:
2011-02-13 07:53:32 -0800

wat do you mean

Totia ;)
Totia ;) wrote:
2010-06-18 02:03:06 -0700

Ok i do agree but i see one down side,MONEY,everything there was so expensive! YOU HAD MASCARA FOR 10 DOLLARS!!! advice from me,go to the dollar store,wall greens,or even wall mart!! You don`t repeat don`t need to spend 50 dollars on make up.

Best Dressed Bohemian Beauty?

• Kate Moss.
  • Sienna Miller.
  • Mary-Kate Olsen.
  • Kate Hudson.

Whether your costume requires a creepy prosthetic, a smoky eye or that perfect “undead” look, her...
If ya need help gettin' your flirt on and catching the eye of your crush, maybe Flirt! lip gloss ...
Nothing looks better on sun-kissed skin than gold, so drape yourself in it - not Mr...

Vinylscratchstwin
My perfect friend would be: Funny nice easy going quirky playful loyal fast and...... Loves music as much as i do!!
reply less than a minute
katerine46
katerine46 posted in Friends:
the perfect friend would support you and give you advises if you need help they would stay by your side through everything. a friend wouldn't be jealous of what you have and what you wear. a friend would love you for who you are a friend would not judge you and most of all they would make you feel like you are worth something
reply about 1 hour
blackpearrl
blackpearrl posted in Style:
I'm not a tomboy, but just a bit girly.  :blush
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza