Comments

Au Natural Makeup

We all want to look our best without looking like we've caked on the makeup! Makeup should make you look fresh and healthy. Believe us when we say teens don't need a lot of makeup to look pretty so don't cover up your natural beauty! Back to Article

algeriangirl123
algeriangirl123 wrote:
2014-07-20 14:16:18 -0700

i will get spots
Worried

I_LOVE_FASHION!
I_LOVE_FASHION! wrote:
2014-02-12 17:01:54 -0800

I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT MY MAKEUP! Haha! Jk. I wear lip stick, lip gloss, blush, and eye shadow every day.

Skittles4
Skittles4 wrote:
2014-02-12 16:12:38 -0800

I wear makeup but don't go so crazy with it

rockerlover
rockerlover wrote:
2014-02-12 16:09:08 -0800

i cant wear makeup but i wont go that cracra every morning lol

Hayhayits_DeAnna
Hayhayits_DeAnna wrote:
2014-02-11 18:55:08 -0800

Never wore makeup bc I don't need any as of now! XD

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-02-11 18:53:38 -0800

I don't wear any of this

faithgal

myiracle wrote:
2011-02-13 07:53:32 -0800

wat do you mean

Totia ;)
Totia ;) wrote:
2010-06-18 02:03:06 -0700

Ok i do agree but i see one down side,MONEY,everything there was so expensive! YOU HAD MASCARA FOR 10 DOLLARS!!! advice from me,go to the dollar store,wall greens,or even wall mart!! You don`t repeat don`t need to spend 50 dollars on make up.

Best Dressed Bohemian Beauty?

• Kate Moss.
  • Sienna Miller.
  • Mary-Kate Olsen.
  • Kate Hudson.

Whether your costume requires a creepy prosthetic, a smoky eye or that perfect “undead” look, her...
If ya need help gettin' your flirt on and catching the eye of your crush, maybe Flirt! lip gloss ...
Nothing looks better on sun-kissed skin than gold, so drape yourself in it - not Mr...

purplelou12
purplelou12 posted in Friends:
 Sometimes, you don't always know, if your'e not being kind to each other she's probably not your friend, it doesn't mean either of you are bad people, it just means you guys aren't the best of friends.  I hope you figure things out with your friend.
purplelou12
 Well, I would tell my dad that it's bothering me, that it's not good for him, and no one except for him is happy about him smoking. If he says he understands those points but isn't willing to quit, deal with it, don't tell your mother, and try to ignore it.  I hope you figure this out.
Gamergirl007
Gamergirl007 posted in Friends:
I do ask her but all she says in yes.Then she gets angry right after and we start yelling.
Babe_wolf
Babe_wolf posted in Friends:
y dont u ask her?
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Im sorry for saying this but your Dads the adult. He knows what hes doing. Hopefully he will get through this phase fast.  Talk to him if you can and tell him how its upsetting you. But its not that serious unless he smokes for the long period of time and then theres the chance of getting cancer.