Comments

Au Natural Makeup

We all want to look our best without looking like we've caked on the makeup! Makeup should make you look fresh and healthy. Believe us when we say teens don't need a lot of makeup to look pretty so don't cover up your natural beauty! Back to Article

algeriangirl123
algeriangirl123 wrote:
2014-07-20 14:16:18 -0700

i will get spots
Worried

I_LOVE_FASHION!
I_LOVE_FASHION! wrote:
2014-02-12 17:01:54 -0800

I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT MY MAKEUP! Haha! Jk. I wear lip stick, lip gloss, blush, and eye shadow every day.

Skittles4
Skittles4 wrote:
2014-02-12 16:12:38 -0800

I wear makeup but don't go so crazy with it

rockerlover
rockerlover wrote:
2014-02-12 16:09:08 -0800

i cant wear makeup but i wont go that cracra every morning lol

Hayhayits_DeAnna
Hayhayits_DeAnna wrote:
2014-02-11 18:55:08 -0800

Never wore makeup bc I don't need any as of now! XD

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-02-11 18:53:38 -0800

I don't wear any of this

faithgal

myiracle wrote:
2011-02-13 07:53:32 -0800

wat do you mean

Totia ;)
Totia ;) wrote:
2010-06-18 02:03:06 -0700

Ok i do agree but i see one down side,MONEY,everything there was so expensive! YOU HAD MASCARA FOR 10 DOLLARS!!! advice from me,go to the dollar store,wall greens,or even wall mart!! You don`t repeat don`t need to spend 50 dollars on make up.

Best Dressed Bohemian Beauty?

• Kate Moss.
  • Sienna Miller.
  • Mary-Kate Olsen.
  • Kate Hudson.

Whether your costume requires a creepy prosthetic, a smoky eye or that perfect “undead” look, her...
If ya need help gettin' your flirt on and catching the eye of your crush, maybe Flirt! lip gloss ...
Nothing looks better on sun-kissed skin than gold, so drape yourself in it - not Mr...

scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
According 2 me..... a perfect friend should be..... kind towards all, loving, funny, helping, and some times silly ( a friend shounldn't be ALWAYS serious!) friendly ( of course ), and..................... AWESOME!!!! :D !! I do have friend with all these qualities..... her name is ******  and she has ALL these qualities!!!!!!!! so she is AWESOME, COOL AND A PERFECT FRIEND!! :D :)
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
My BFF is awesome!!!!!!! I know that cuz, she is the only person whon can understand my feelings when my enemies or some other friends tease me badly or when those ppl be rude to me....... :(  . I can share all my secrets to her........ she is Awesome cuz, she is being herself . Her name is ****** ....... and she is my WORLD'S BEST FRIEND!!!!! :D
HeilHitler
it seems ;like my family is not getting along throughout all the killing going on around us. my wife gets mad at me when i come home with the jews i caught and i kill them in front of her and she gets all butthurt and my stupid mistakes of kids cry and scream
Alexis7343
Alexis7343 posted in Friends:
I think its really great you posted this, cause a lot of people need it. Adults don't notice children problems. When I was in 2ed grade i was bullied by teens that were like 16. Not only that, teachers can bully kids too. My mom always puts people who try to kill them selves down in awful ways. Every time she says that stuff I am very offended by it cause she knows I have emotional problems but she still like to dig into it. Someone who feels they need to kill themselves needs someone to trust and talk to. I'm so happy you posted this. Cause it is so true!
GaaraOfTheSand