Comments

Dear Dish-It, I've Always Thought She Was Hot

There's this girl who REALLY likes me. I always thought she was HOT, but if we go out, won't that wreck our friendship? Back to Article

K.G BALLER
K.G BALLER wrote:
2013-04-01 19:32:50 -0700

YeA

Brenda13
Brenda13 wrote:
2013-03-25 13:16:31 -0700

looks shouldnt matter...the personality and who they are at heart, should tell you about them. looks can kill...plus they may be really big jerks...

princessarisha22
princessarisha22 wrote:
2013-03-24 08:22:29 -0700

agree

PrincessBiebertastic
PrincessBiebertastic wrote:
2013-03-13 15:19:57 -0700

True

robotyo
robotyo wrote:
2013-03-13 15:15:11 -0700

If he like girls cause she hot than that would be a very long relationship

gottomuchswag19_2367845
gottomuchswag19_2367845 wrote:
2013-03-13 14:09:10 -0700

haha correct

am114316
am114316 wrote:
2013-03-13 14:08:52 -0700

Thats cuz ur an amazing guy who knows that beauty is on the inside and not on the outside.

Jakey-boo_2384119
Jakey-boo_2384119 wrote:
2013-03-13 13:56:49 -0700

I never judge girls on there looks! I love all girls! This guy is messed up! Tongue Out

Dezi boo
Dezi boo wrote:
2013-03-13 13:53:54 -0700

I never date guys like that......… cause then I wouldn't be able to trust them if we were dating, because who knows they could be playing you with another HOT girl..…

rosiebuddy75
rosiebuddy75 wrote:
2013-03-13 03:38:51 -0700

heyy girls like the look

RMD118
RMD118 wrote:
2013-03-12 19:36:34 -0700

Wow WHY IS IT ALL ABOUT LLOOKS? DANG!! Am I the only one who likes someone for their Personality? -.-

blueberry64
blueberry64 wrote:
2013-02-26 10:55:49 -0800

maybe talk to dave ryan about that he's a great listener you know Love

Rayanna1234
Rayanna1234 wrote:
2012-07-26 21:14:30 -0700

I think you should think about y u like her and ask the to do the same and I would say yes I dated my best friend

aadoni
aadoni wrote:
2011-04-07 09:03:02 -0700

hehe

Euniqueamazing4527
Euniqueamazing4527 wrote:
2011-03-24 06:18:09 -0700

omg i guess thats how he feels? Confused

Online Dating - Yay or Nay?

• Yeah, I'm all for online dating.
  • No way. Online dating is silly.
  • I'm not sure, I've never dated anyone online.
  • I'm not allowed to date yet.

I like this boy and he likes me too... a bit. My friend had this plan, to get the boy to like me,...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!