Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, I've Always Thought She Was Hot

There's this girl who REALLY likes me. I always thought she was HOT, but if we go out, won't that wreck our friendship? Back to Article

K.G BALLER
K.G BALLER wrote:
2013-04-01 19:32:50 -0700

YeA

Brenda13
Brenda13 wrote:
2013-03-25 13:16:31 -0700

looks shouldnt matter...the personality and who they are at heart, should tell you about them. looks can kill...plus they may be really big jerks...

princessarisha22
princessarisha22 wrote:
2013-03-24 08:22:29 -0700

agree

PrincessBiebertastic
PrincessBiebertastic wrote:
2013-03-13 15:19:57 -0700

True

robotyo
robotyo wrote:
2013-03-13 15:15:11 -0700

If he like girls cause she hot than that would be a very long relationship

gottomuchswag19_2367845
gottomuchswag19_2367845 wrote:
2013-03-13 14:09:10 -0700

haha correct

am114316
am114316 wrote:
2013-03-13 14:08:52 -0700

Thats cuz ur an amazing guy who knows that beauty is on the inside and not on the outside.

Jakey-boo_2384119
Jakey-boo_2384119 wrote:
2013-03-13 13:56:49 -0700

I never judge girls on there looks! I love all girls! This guy is messed up! Tongue Out

Dezi boo
Dezi boo wrote:
2013-03-13 13:53:54 -0700

I never date guys like that......… cause then I wouldn't be able to trust them if we were dating, because who knows they could be playing you with another HOT girl..…

rosiebuddy75
rosiebuddy75 wrote:
2013-03-13 03:38:51 -0700

heyy girls like the look

RMD118
RMD118 wrote:
2013-03-12 19:36:34 -0700

Wow WHY IS IT ALL ABOUT LLOOKS? DANG!! Am I the only one who likes someone for their Personality? -.-

blueberry64
blueberry64 wrote:
2013-02-26 10:55:49 -0800

maybe talk to dave ryan about that he's a great listener you know Love

Rayanna1234
Rayanna1234 wrote:
2012-07-26 21:14:30 -0700

I think you should think about y u like her and ask the to do the same and I would say yes I dated my best friend

aadoni
aadoni wrote:
2011-04-07 09:03:02 -0700

hehe

Euniqueamazing4527
Euniqueamazing4527 wrote:
2011-03-24 06:18:09 -0700

omg i guess thats how he feels? Confused

Online Dating - Yay or Nay?

• Yeah, I'm all for online dating.
  • No way. Online dating is silly.
  • I'm not sure, I've never dated anyone online.
  • I'm not allowed to date yet.