Comments

Dear Dish-it: I'm Scared of Middle School

Bubblegum303 asks: "I'm scared for middle school! What should I do to not be afraid?" Back to Article

strawberry0949
strawberry0949 wrote:
2011-07-25 10:29:50 -0700

bordddddddddddddd

Angel1389
Angel1389 wrote:
2011-07-25 10:29:46 -0700

i wonder wht it like to be in middle school Indifferent

ajahnaenae
ajahnaenae wrote:
2011-07-25 10:24:03 -0700

theres nuthin to b afraid of just dont say the rong thing to the rong person

Priscilla 101
Priscilla 101 wrote:
2011-07-24 23:23:38 -0700

omg im sooo happy and excited but a little scared

prettygirl369
prettygirl369 wrote:
2011-07-22 23:14:48 -0700

dang 6th graders still have to be in elementry

Mizz_Mon3y
Mizz_Mon3y wrote:
2011-07-19 11:47:57 -0700

middle school isnt that bad yhu just have to do whats right and hang out with the right people!

Chloe1105
Chloe1105 wrote:
2011-07-18 19:29:01 -0700

im in 4th lol goin to 5th better find some buds going to the same middle school so i dont feel as awkward

ayana_2_cute_1845378
ayana_2_cute_1845378 wrote:
2011-07-15 13:17:25 -0700

im nt scared at all nobody kno nt 2 mess wit me Devil

superkiera
superkiera wrote:
2011-07-14 18:31:06 -0700

shakiera hudson aint scared im ready

giselle 101

dakotajt wrote:
2011-07-12 21:27:59 -0700

our school midle school beggins at 7th grade

Mizz Beautiful 4 Eva Shawty
Mizz Beautiful 4 Eva Shawty wrote:
2011-07-12 07:03:37 -0700

im not sced 22 go 22 middle skewl cus i got friends hoo go dere dats alreadii dere not jus now finna go so i aint gotta worry bout nun

furevertiger
furevertiger wrote:
2011-07-12 06:00:29 -0700

Bubblegum303 i don't think you should be scared of going to middle school because it really isn't hard at all. My friends were scared of having to change clothes in gym but that wasn't hard either. so don't be scared.

kirea76
kirea76 wrote:
2011-07-11 20:39:17 -0700

im not scared tah go tah middle skool i dont think i should be etheir

sugarplum16
sugarplum16 wrote:
2011-07-11 19:21:04 -0700

me cazytown can u give me some tips

Cookie1013
Cookie1013 wrote:
2011-07-07 18:59:26 -0700

I LOVE MIDDLE SCHOOL BECUZ WE GET TO HAVE OUR PHONES OUT AND THERE IS THIS ONE CLASS WHERE U CAN HAVE UR PHONES OUT AND TXT IF THEY R ON SILENT OF COARSE I LOVE IT

Mz.SwaggerlikeBeyonce
Mz.SwaggerlikeBeyonce wrote:
2011-07-06 15:58:26 -0700

middle skool is like the best u stillhve teachers but u get to do wat u want when u want it.

crazytown
crazytown wrote:
2011-06-26 07:57:17 -0700

psssh who the heck is afraid of middleschool?

bigmac555
bigmac555 wrote:
2011-06-26 07:52:11 -0700

psshhh....... middle school.. peice of cake

Best Thing That Could Happen at School?

• Getting an A on my math test.
  • Scoring a free soda from the pop machine.
  • My crush asking me out.
  • Having a really good hair day.

Lots of kids ask Dish-It about going to a new school or middle school. Here’s some info to ease y...
Check out Kidzworld’s review of Can You Get an F in Lunch?, the first book in the How I Survived ...
Check out Kidzworld’s review of Diary of a Wimpy Kid, the hilarious bestselling book by Jeff Kinn...

kaykay2002