Comments

Dear Dish-it: I'm Scared of Middle School

Bubblegum303 asks: "I'm scared for middle school! What should I do to not be afraid?" Back to Article

crazytown
crazytown wrote:
2011-06-26 07:57:17 -0700

psssh who the heck is afraid of middleschool?

bigmac555
bigmac555 wrote:
2011-06-26 07:52:11 -0700

psshhh....... middle school.. peice of cake

xxQueenCammixx
xxQueenCammixx wrote:
2011-06-25 13:37:15 -0700

im going to a totally different middle school than my friends. only three of them are going. and i might not even have classes with them!!!! what am i suppose to do??? help me!!!!!!!!

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2011-06-08 02:42:14 -0700

There is nothing wrong with middle school. Depression does begin at that time in your life, puberty, and mostly a reality change.

Me_Says_Hi
Me_Says_Hi wrote:
2011-06-08 02:39:15 -0700

Middle School is called the "Awkward" School because everyone is going through changes throughout middle school.

ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2011-06-06 09:20:40 -0700

I was scared of going 2 middle school at first,but once I went it wasn't scary Tongue Out

PeAcE gUrl
PeAcE gUrl wrote:
2011-06-06 08:12:42 -0700

hah....terrified. Bullies....Depression....Puberty...ahhhh Frustrated

mzlady12
mzlady12 wrote:
2011-06-06 08:09:32 -0700

im going to middle skoo next year and i was (and still am) terrified!!! but this article helped and so did you guys thanx! smile and puddin88lover ur right...

Mystery1212
Mystery1212 wrote:
2011-06-06 06:06:32 -0700

I felt scared bout goin 2 middle skool at 1st, but now im goin 2 da 7th grade and i found dat its not scary at all!

ALEXX123
ALEXX123 wrote:
2011-06-06 06:06:26 -0700

middle school is so much fun dont be scared... im in middle school now bout to go to the 8th grade...

NeNee_Luvs_Yhu
NeNee_Luvs_Yhu wrote:
2011-06-06 05:41:18 -0700

why be scareddd of eht its actyually fun

mz.roc.r
mz.roc.r wrote:
2011-06-06 05:31:07 -0700

idk if i wanna go lol

sofia roses 245060
sofia roses 245060 wrote:
2011-06-05 12:17:29 -0700

i cant wait till middle school

jazzlover321
jazzlover321 wrote:
2011-06-02 10:41:27 -0700

i am in middle school and i am now going in to 8th grade and it is Not that bad it is fun

ashlynn1999
ashlynn1999 wrote:
2011-05-28 09:00:49 -0700

people dont be afraid its prity fun

Camilieah
Camilieah wrote:
2011-04-27 08:42:07 -0700

I love being in 8th grade. We like rule the whole middle school!

g4short
g4short wrote:
2011-04-25 16:13:19 -0700

im am in grade 7 this year, trust me middle school is fun and not that scary ( well if you dont have any bullies at your school, its not scary its fun)

puddin88lover
puddin88lover wrote:
2011-04-21 09:16:27 -0700

Look on the bright side!! No more walking in freaking straight lines or you get to talk in the hallways and you get to design your locker and middle school is where most ppl get there bf's and gf's!!

Stargirl 33
Stargirl 33 wrote:
2011-04-17 23:02:18 -0700

i know how u fell

2themax
2themax wrote:
2011-04-15 06:24:15 -0700

I'm in middle school and is NOT scary. It seems scary at first but it is easy once you figure out a daily routine

Best Thing That Could Happen at School?

• Getting an A on my math test.
  • Scoring a free soda from the pop machine.
  • My crush asking me out.
  • Having a really good hair day.

Lots of kids ask Dish-It about going to a new school or middle school. Here’s some info to ease y...
Check out Kidzworld’s review of Can You Get an F in Lunch?, the first book in the How I Survived ...
Check out Kidzworld’s review of Diary of a Wimpy Kid, the hilarious bestselling book by Jeff Kinn...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel
ElfyKathy
I went to own a pony day but I got the start of a short illness and I was scared and it was dirty and smelly and I felt low in the class but I was oldest on the biggest horse and now I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes! That's like, school with no break or lunch and four extra lessons! I acted excited cause I got rosettes and lollies and mum took me out for jodpurs and boots but now I feel a bit sick and tight and wobbly even though it was fun on wednesday and I have 3 sort of friends there already and the horse I rode, Bob, was great! Mum's in Wales and having a nice time so I don't want to dull her and I talked to Dad but he said 'don't worry I don't know what mum will think sorry'. I don't want to say no or quit later on cause: I'll feel bad to Bob The stables is just up the road so when I see the owner (who's real nice to me) or the instructor (who's at my school) I'll feel bad for saying no I don't want to join you I feel like mum will be disappointed cause she used to adore riding and had 2 horses and a pony I always begged to ride since I was 3 and so it's been over a decade! It costs cash. Cash, cash, cash. From mum and dad's pockets. Cash.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"noordinarygirl" wrote: Have you ever heard the saying, "Life is not about finding yourself, but creating yourself"? You already have traits, quirks, gifts, and talents put in you by God, and you just need to "put yourself out there" to discover what they are and what you can do with them. Don't worry so much about knowing who you are right now, you'll find that out in time. Just try to become the best you can be with what you have." Exactly ^-^ I don't think I could explain it any better. "_ALizB_" wrote:So pretty much what y'all are saying is, give it time?  Basically. Take time to learn about yourself. *What do you like to do? *What're dreams? *What're you scared of? *What makes you laugh? *What upsets you? *Are you happy? Why or why not? *What would you like to change? Can you? If so, what're you going to do about it? *Etcetera *Etcetera Life's a time to ask questions. You have to understand though, it doesn't always offer clear answers -but they're there; not always easily seen, but always there.
hugebear
hugebear posted in Friends:
Ello and Im sorry for saying this but from what you has said so far you hardly knows either of them.  You like them cos of how they look. Me advise is get to know both of them and be the friends first and see what happens if something happens and how your feelings evolves. Take your time and good luck :) :love