Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I'm Scared of Middle School

Bubblegum303 asks: "I'm scared for middle school! What should I do to not be afraid?" Back to Article

Mz.SwaggerlikeBeyonce
Mz.SwaggerlikeBeyonce wrote:
2011-07-06 15:58:26 -0700

middle skool is like the best u stillhve teachers but u get to do wat u want when u want it.

crazytown
crazytown wrote:
2011-06-26 07:57:17 -0700

psssh who the heck is afraid of middleschool?

bigmac555
bigmac555 wrote:
2011-06-26 07:52:11 -0700

psshhh....... middle school.. peice of cake

xxQueenCammixx
xxQueenCammixx wrote:
2011-06-25 13:37:15 -0700

im going to a totally different middle school than my friends. only three of them are going. and i might not even have classes with them!!!! what am i suppose to do??? help me!!!!!!!!

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2011-06-08 02:42:14 -0700

There is nothing wrong with middle school. Depression does begin at that time in your life, puberty, and mostly a reality change.

Me_Says_Hi
Me_Says_Hi wrote:
2011-06-08 02:39:15 -0700

Middle School is called the "Awkward" School because everyone is going through changes throughout middle school.

ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2011-06-06 09:20:40 -0700

I was scared of going 2 middle school at first,but once I went it wasn't scary Tongue Out

PeAcE gUrl
PeAcE gUrl wrote:
2011-06-06 08:12:42 -0700

hah....terrified. Bullies....Depression....Puberty...ahhhh Frustrated

mzlady12
mzlady12 wrote:
2011-06-06 08:09:32 -0700

im going to middle skoo next year and i was (and still am) terrified!!! but this article helped and so did you guys thanx! smile and puddin88lover ur right...

Mystery1212
Mystery1212 wrote:
2011-06-06 06:06:32 -0700

I felt scared bout goin 2 middle skool at 1st, but now im goin 2 da 7th grade and i found dat its not scary at all!

ALEXX123
ALEXX123 wrote:
2011-06-06 06:06:26 -0700

middle school is so much fun dont be scared... im in middle school now bout to go to the 8th grade...

NeNee_Luvs_Yhu
NeNee_Luvs_Yhu wrote:
2011-06-06 05:41:18 -0700

why be scareddd of eht its actyually fun

mz.roc.r
mz.roc.r wrote:
2011-06-06 05:31:07 -0700

idk if i wanna go lol

sofia roses 245060
sofia roses 245060 wrote:
2011-06-05 12:17:29 -0700

i cant wait till middle school

jazzlover321
jazzlover321 wrote:
2011-06-02 10:41:27 -0700

i am in middle school and i am now going in to 8th grade and it is Not that bad it is fun

ashlynn1999
ashlynn1999 wrote:
2011-05-28 09:00:49 -0700

people dont be afraid its prity fun

Camilieah
Camilieah wrote:
2011-04-27 08:42:07 -0700

I love being in 8th grade. We like rule the whole middle school!

g4short
g4short wrote:
2011-04-25 16:13:19 -0700

im am in grade 7 this year, trust me middle school is fun and not that scary ( well if you dont have any bullies at your school, its not scary its fun)

puddin88lover
puddin88lover wrote:
2011-04-21 09:16:27 -0700

Look on the bright side!! No more walking in freaking straight lines or you get to talk in the hallways and you get to design your locker and middle school is where most ppl get there bf's and gf's!!

Stargirl 33
Stargirl 33 wrote:
2011-04-17 23:02:18 -0700

i know how u fell

Best Thing That Could Happen at School?

• Getting an A on my math test.
  • Scoring a free soda from the pop machine.
  • My crush asking me out.
  • Having a really good hair day.

Lots of kids ask Dish-It about going to a new school or middle school. Here’s some info to ease y...
Check out Kidzworld’s review of Can You Get an F in Lunch?, the first book in the How I Survived ...
Check out Kidzworld’s review of Diary of a Wimpy Kid, the hilarious bestselling book by Jeff Kinn...

Miley143
Miley143 posted in Style:
I really cant figure out what to wear tomorrow... ideas anyone
reply 1 day
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"CuteSiren102" wrote:Dear Dish-it I am in my teens and in middle school. Well heres the thing, there is rumors going around saying i killed my sister. I didn't though she just has the flu. All of my friends say that they can'y hang around me anymore. Plus when i enter the halls everyone gets afraid and runs away from me. But to make matters worse I am being bullied really bad! My mom knows about it but she told me it will be over when my sister comes back to school! What do I do?!?! =( :confused Talk to a teacher, who, will stop the bullying at school. People make stuff up about other people just to do it, don't react to the bullying or what anyone has to say, and they'll give up on you after awhile. I hope everything gets better.
reply 1 day
CuteSiren102
CuteSiren102 posted in Style:
I am wearing a blue and gray shirt with blue jeans and different colered socks
reply 1 day
hugebear
hugebear posted in Friends:
Dear Dish-it I am in my teens and in middle school. Well heres the thing, there is rumors going around saying i killed my sister. I didn't though she just has the flu. All of my friends say that they can'y hang around me anymore. Plus when i enter the halls everyone gets afraid and runs away from me. But to make matters worse I am being bullied really bad! My mom knows about it but she told me it will be over when my sister comes back to school! What do I do?!?! =( :confused Ello and Im sorry your going through this.  You didnt kill your sister and it will be proven when she goes back to school. Whoevers saying this is talkings out of their belly button. If it was me I would laughs and say suree and then proves them wrong Dont let their pranks get to you and they know its not true either. Good luck :love
reply 1 day