Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I'm Scared of Middle School

Bubblegum303 asks: "I'm scared for middle school! What should I do to not be afraid?" Back to Article

12katie
12katie wrote:
2012-01-26 12:21:53 -0800

I know that ur NOT gonna survive when u get 2 middle school!

west345
west345 wrote:
2012-01-25 17:49:02 -0800

dont really be scared cuz u will be with friends and make friends Big Grin

angeleana nerd:)
angeleana nerd:) wrote:
2012-01-25 17:05:48 -0800

dont be scared im in 7th grade and its not scary at ALL! its actully a relly cool place to be smile

kwluver01
kwluver01 wrote:
2012-01-24 14:47:26 -0800

I only have to years to go to middle school i hope i dont get all scared and loose all my good friends smile

ShantiDances
ShantiDances wrote:
2012-01-24 13:01:30 -0800

what's so scary about it?

ShantiDances
ShantiDances wrote:
2012-01-24 12:59:45 -0800

I love middle school its so cool and I have a whole bunch of friends amnd activities do to when i bored like dancing, playing tennis, singing, and acting. just make friends and join activities with ur friends.

12katie
12katie wrote:
2012-01-24 12:56:12 -0800

Middle school is really scary im in middle school!\

mz.biebz
mz.biebz wrote:
2012-01-23 18:32:30 -0800

really all you gotta do is be a cool person dont be a hole and and dont get on peoples bad side like saying stuff u know will make people get p.o

ladiorcastatus
ladiorcastatus wrote:
2012-01-23 13:02:07 -0800

hahha dehz ppl make up funny stuff woooowww

JazzyLouuessYoou143
JazzyLouuessYoou143 wrote:
2012-01-23 12:27:14 -0800

Well ,Im in Middle School Now && Wheen Ii startedd it wass thee besst Ii Meaa Wee Haad Freedom ,Buut In my school thee 7th & 8th graderss Goot Donnt Like somee of thee 6th graderss but for mee im cool with theem all caause ii Knew most of them since elementary ....Buut Yoou Shoulddnt Bee Scarredd ..

Mr.Stenzel_1996698
Mr.Stenzel_1996698 wrote:
2012-01-23 10:02:44 -0800

Like serious people.
only thing you need to be is polite and considerate.
what go me through middle school was i was the most freind dude you could like ever meet.
i got straight A's and was always polite and wasn't dumb

Mitsy
Mitsy wrote:
2012-01-23 10:00:20 -0800

ALIEE famm..dont be scared....theres nothing
to be scared...u just gotta get used to the routine n ppl
around u dats all

nerd4eva123_1984380
nerd4eva123_1984380 wrote:
2012-01-23 09:54:55 -0800

u shouldnt be scared of middle skool wats der 2 be scared of

Lilprincesses
Lilprincesses wrote:
2012-01-23 06:26:26 -0800

im was scared in midddle school because i alwways throwin in the Timeout room and my old teacher kindof creppy.

Yaya1233
Yaya1233 wrote:
2012-01-23 05:16:05 -0800

i am not that much scared of it but there will be some new challenges smile

GeekChic
GeekChic wrote:
2012-01-22 22:07:58 -0800

so i would say if you have friends just stick with them and i think that you have nothing to be scared of show no fear they can smell it if they smell fear they might eat you. JK

chodd7
chodd7 wrote:
2012-01-22 22:02:59 -0800

here i australia theres no middle skool theres only primary skool and high skool and the we have finished skool btw im in high skool Big Grin

AnaylaBoo
AnaylaBoo wrote:
2012-01-22 22:00:34 -0800

Forreal forreal im not scared of middle school i go to middle school its just fights that are really funny

Teena 25
Teena 25 wrote:
2012-01-22 21:45:33 -0800

I cant describe middle school

LaLeeYoung
LaLeeYoung wrote:
2012-01-22 21:09:30 -0800

BUT im bout to go to sleep got skoo in da mornin soo if u wanna keep talkin stuff on the computer cuz u bored (cuz ik i was dats y i started stuff) u can add me as a frend or just start talkin stuff on my page but BYE
p.s. im actually gone ! Lolz

Best Thing That Could Happen at School?

• Getting an A on my math test.
  • Scoring a free soda from the pop machine.
  • My crush asking me out.
  • Having a really good hair day.