Comments

Dear Dish-it: I'm Scared of Middle School

Bubblegum303 asks: "I'm scared for middle school! What should I do to not be afraid?" Back to Article

ShantiDances
ShantiDances wrote:
2012-01-24 12:59:45 -0800

I love middle school its so cool and I have a whole bunch of friends amnd activities do to when i bored like dancing, playing tennis, singing, and acting. just make friends and join activities with ur friends.

12katie
12katie wrote:
2012-01-24 12:56:12 -0800

Middle school is really scary im in middle school!\

mz.biebz
mz.biebz wrote:
2012-01-23 18:32:30 -0800

really all you gotta do is be a cool person dont be a hole and and dont get on peoples bad side like saying stuff u know will make people get p.o

ladiorcastatus
ladiorcastatus wrote:
2012-01-23 13:02:07 -0800

hahha dehz ppl make up funny stuff woooowww

JazzyLouuessYoou143
JazzyLouuessYoou143 wrote:
2012-01-23 12:27:14 -0800

Well ,Im in Middle School Now && Wheen Ii startedd it wass thee besst Ii Meaa Wee Haad Freedom ,Buut In my school thee 7th & 8th graderss Goot Donnt Like somee of thee 6th graderss but for mee im cool with theem all caause ii Knew most of them since elementary ....Buut Yoou Shoulddnt Bee Scarredd ..

Mr.Stenzel_1996698
Mr.Stenzel_1996698 wrote:
2012-01-23 10:02:44 -0800

Like serious people.
only thing you need to be is polite and considerate.
what go me through middle school was i was the most freind dude you could like ever meet.
i got straight A's and was always polite and wasn't dumb

Mitsy
Mitsy wrote:
2012-01-23 10:00:20 -0800

ALIEE famm..dont be scared....theres nothing
to be scared...u just gotta get used to the routine n ppl
around u dats all

nerd4eva123_1984380
nerd4eva123_1984380 wrote:
2012-01-23 09:54:55 -0800

u shouldnt be scared of middle skool wats der 2 be scared of

Lilprincesses
Lilprincesses wrote:
2012-01-23 06:26:26 -0800

im was scared in midddle school because i alwways throwin in the Timeout room and my old teacher kindof creppy.

Yaya1233
Yaya1233 wrote:
2012-01-23 05:16:05 -0800

i am not that much scared of it but there will be some new challenges smile

GeekChic
GeekChic wrote:
2012-01-22 22:07:58 -0800

so i would say if you have friends just stick with them and i think that you have nothing to be scared of show no fear they can smell it if they smell fear they might eat you. JK

chodd7
chodd7 wrote:
2012-01-22 22:02:59 -0800

here i australia theres no middle skool theres only primary skool and high skool and the we have finished skool btw im in high skool Big Grin

AnaylaBoo
AnaylaBoo wrote:
2012-01-22 22:00:34 -0800

Forreal forreal im not scared of middle school i go to middle school its just fights that are really funny

Teena 25
Teena 25 wrote:
2012-01-22 21:45:33 -0800

I cant describe middle school

LaLeeYoung
LaLeeYoung wrote:
2012-01-22 21:09:30 -0800

BUT im bout to go to sleep got skoo in da mornin soo if u wanna keep talkin stuff on the computer cuz u bored (cuz ik i was dats y i started stuff) u can add me as a frend or just start talkin stuff on my page but BYE
p.s. im actually gone ! Lolz

jazziepooh117
jazziepooh117 wrote:
2012-01-22 21:06:04 -0800

If ya lame ya aint gon make any friends if yhu popular den yhu will. From my perspective

LaLeeYoung
LaLeeYoung wrote:
2012-01-22 21:02:58 -0800

Lolzz how many times u gon say bye nd u dont even know me soo i hope u dont think ur lil words hurt nd he wasnt my bac up he was just sayin the truth nd if i wanted/needed bac up i wuld ask my bestie.. But if ur going to leave for real BYE

kewlchick7
kewlchick7 wrote:
2012-01-22 21:00:32 -0800

Aight people lil kids go on dis site.Includin my lil sis so plz stop it.What's da point in arguing wit sum1 yhu don't know?

LaLeeYoung
LaLeeYoung wrote:
2012-01-22 20:57:46 -0800

Comments r kind of not makein since but im glad to hear ur lukin at my pics.... Nd like i said i thought u were suppose to be GONE

Gamegamer210
Gamegamer210 wrote:
2012-01-22 20:42:59 -0800

ftnd friends on the first then meet teachers next hang out and be yourself key word bwe yourself!

Best Thing That Could Happen at School?

• Getting an A on my math test.
  • Scoring a free soda from the pop machine.
  • My crush asking me out.
  • Having a really good hair day.

Lots of kids ask Dish-It about going to a new school or middle school. Here’s some info to ease y...
Check out Kidzworld’s review of Can You Get an F in Lunch?, the first book in the How I Survived ...
Check out Kidzworld’s review of Diary of a Wimpy Kid, the hilarious bestselling book by Jeff Kinn...

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!