Comments

Dear Dish-it: Help Me Get Over My Shyness

shy-as-a-deer asks: "I am a really shy girl. Whenever I have to present a presentation to the class, I always a bad job at it. AND, I don't really have the courage to talk to make friends. Can you help me get out of my shyness?" Back to Article

celita10
celita10 wrote:
2012-04-23 05:32:55 -0700

I'm never shyy
I'm soo happy lol and hyper Big Grin

Azn_gurl02
Azn_gurl02 wrote:
2012-04-20 16:43:23 -0700

I'm very shy but not on Internet I'm shy wen ask something

BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630
BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630 wrote:
2012-04-20 01:13:51 -0700

I have the same problem too! and i really cant get over it until i trust the person which im with! i just cant get the real me out.
dont be shy! Think that u are a young charming lady with a great personality and be strong! if someone dont wanna be friends with u they loose!

fuzaybear11
fuzaybear11 wrote:
2012-03-05 21:01:49 -0800

I'm in muly shell right now,thnx for the advice!

kidthesick
kidthesick wrote:
2011-11-02 20:16:03 -0700

I give Presentations and I laugh and the class is liike 0_0 (What the Hell did she eat today?) xD

Airbell11
Airbell11 wrote:
2011-09-24 09:25:32 -0700

when i present my face feels hot nervous but i move on and project my voice

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-09-23 04:29:44 -0700

Grin I did a performance at school and I did well! Grin I'm so proud of myself. Big Grin

Happy Heart7
Happy Heart7 wrote:
2011-09-22 16:00:56 -0700

I always hate presenting, but it is part of life and we all go through it. Frustrated But, the best thing to do is just practice. Practice makes better/perfect. Blush

Masterman393
Masterman393 wrote:
2011-09-22 14:42:03 -0700

Gratz!

Diberius167
Diberius167 wrote:
2011-09-22 14:06:03 -0700

add me

Artsygirl2
Artsygirl2 wrote:
2011-09-22 14:03:55 -0700

i was shy too, but i got over it, now i'm a little shy

hey its lexi
hey its lexi wrote:
2011-09-22 12:30:38 -0700

haha my ex bf is really shy its soo cuteee haha lolz

PrincessCamisha972
PrincessCamisha972 wrote:
2011-09-12 13:39:56 -0700

Dish It thanks it really works

awsomebubbles2011
awsomebubbles2011 wrote:
2011-07-16 14:07:29 -0700

woww it really works

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-07-05 09:55:59 -0700

I am soo shy. Thanks for the advice, Dish it!

lauren!64
lauren!64 wrote:
2011-06-28 10:24:59 -0700

im very shy and this article helped me thanks dish it!!!!!!!

ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2011-06-15 02:39:45 -0700

Im the same way. Im very shy!

ChuSayWha098
ChuSayWha098 wrote:
2011-06-15 01:27:49 -0700

i used to feel that way, but i finally realized i didn't have almost any friends... i figured it was go time, and one day i finally lost all of my fears Big Grin now you could threaten to hit me and i wouldn't care!

NetbookNerd01
NetbookNerd01 wrote:
2011-01-24 03:54:53 -0800

its okay im like that and this article really helped thanks Blush

Olivia0054
Olivia0054 wrote:
2010-12-08 09:48:59 -0800

don't worry i have you pain sometimes! just be your self!

F1025221620718

Are You Shy? Vote!

• A little - I can get kinda goofy in front of crushes.
  • Nope! I love being the center of attention!
  • I wish I was a turtle and I had a shell I could hide in - all the time!