Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: Help Me Get Over My Shyness

shy-as-a-deer asks: "I am a really shy girl. Whenever I have to present a presentation to the class, I always a bad job at it. AND, I don't really have the courage to talk to make friends. Can you help me get out of my shyness?" Back to Article

kidthesick
kidthesick wrote:
2011-11-02 20:16:03 -0700

I give Presentations and I laugh and the class is liike 0_0 (What the Hell did she eat today?) xD

Airbell11
Airbell11 wrote:
2011-09-24 09:25:32 -0700

when i present my face feels hot nervous but i move on and project my voice

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-09-23 04:29:44 -0700

Grin I did a performance at school and I did well! Grin I'm so proud of myself. Big Grin

Happy Heart7
Happy Heart7 wrote:
2011-09-22 16:00:56 -0700

I always hate presenting, but it is part of life and we all go through it. Frustrated But, the best thing to do is just practice. Practice makes better/perfect. Blush

Masterman393
Masterman393 wrote:
2011-09-22 14:42:03 -0700

Gratz!

Diberius167
Diberius167 wrote:
2011-09-22 14:06:03 -0700

add me

Artsygirl2
Artsygirl2 wrote:
2011-09-22 14:03:55 -0700

i was shy too, but i got over it, now i'm a little shy

hey its lexi
hey its lexi wrote:
2011-09-22 12:30:38 -0700

haha my ex bf is really shy its soo cuteee haha lolz

PrincessCamisha972
PrincessCamisha972 wrote:
2011-09-12 13:39:56 -0700

Dish It thanks it really works

awsomebubbles2011
awsomebubbles2011 wrote:
2011-07-16 14:07:29 -0700

woww it really works

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-07-05 09:55:59 -0700

I am soo shy. Thanks for the advice, Dish it!

lauren!64
lauren!64 wrote:
2011-06-28 10:24:59 -0700

im very shy and this article helped me thanks dish it!!!!!!!

ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2011-06-15 02:39:45 -0700

Im the same way. Im very shy!

ChuSayWha098
ChuSayWha098 wrote:
2011-06-15 01:27:49 -0700

i used to feel that way, but i finally realized i didn't have almost any friends... i figured it was go time, and one day i finally lost all of my fears Big Grin now you could threaten to hit me and i wouldn't care!

NetbookNerd01
NetbookNerd01 wrote:
2011-01-24 03:54:53 -0800

its okay im like that and this article really helped thanks Blush

Olivia0054
Olivia0054 wrote:
2010-12-08 09:48:59 -0800

don't worry i have you pain sometimes! just be your self!

nicholeluvsu
nicholeluvsu wrote:
2010-07-13 03:02:06 -0700

i used to be like that but if u do mess up laugh at yourself trust me it works

bubbassissy
bubbassissy wrote:
2010-07-13 02:28:54 -0700

yea i has the same way i was so shy that is why i allways got scared Frown Confused

virgogyrl
virgogyrl wrote:
2010-07-03 02:31:37 -0700

dear shy-as-a-dear i used to be the same way. But what i realized was i was afraid of what people might think of me. i was afraid people might laugh people will talk bad about me i was holding myself back. But the point is you dnt hav to be scared of what

F1025221620718

Are You Shy? Vote!

• A little - I can get kinda goofy in front of crushes.
  • Nope! I love being the center of attention!
  • I wish I was a turtle and I had a shell I could hide in - all the time!

Is asks: "When I go to parties even when I know everyone I feel scared. What can I do?"
What can I do to help myself not be so shy in school?
I'm very anti-social. I don't interact with anyone because I used to be depressed and think I sti...

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (