Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: Are We Going Out?

NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all these weird clues. It's really annoying. Why can't he give me a straightforward answer?" Back to Article

I_LOVE_FASHION!
I_LOVE_FASHION! wrote:
2014-01-27 17:35:27 -0800

this is the same answer as the article that is called: Dear Dish-it: Does he like me? Or something like that.

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-05-19 03:03:20 -0700

y don't u throw jelly beans at him?

Chocolatepurple
Chocolatepurple wrote:
2013-05-19 03:02:12 -0700

go up to him and say are we dating trust me i will not hurt you

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 03:00:30 -0700

no, we are going in

kaboodleboo
kaboodleboo wrote:
2013-03-18 17:04:20 -0700

Depends on your relationship...

lacy-1213_2367706
lacy-1213_2367706 wrote:
2013-01-23 17:08:44 -0800

depends........ do you 2 really know that you love each other if not then find someone else

nahomi173
nahomi173 wrote:
2013-01-23 16:00:20 -0800

that is true if you are dating you have to no if both of you love each other

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-01-23 15:55:20 -0800

Depends really..

mark9_2271634
mark9_2271634 wrote:
2013-01-23 15:53:18 -0800

going out can be awesome but u got to know that they love u and that u can trust them

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-01-23 15:51:39 -0800

Awkward topic right?

Sweetemotreat
Sweetemotreat wrote:
2013-01-21 14:24:02 -0800

It's stupid datin on line They could be a total stalker...
Or a killa

swimmer01
swimmer01 wrote:
2013-01-21 13:30:17 -0800

Going out is cool. But online? Seriously, how dumb is that?

IsabellaMarieSwanCullen
IsabellaMarieSwanCullen wrote:
2012-08-17 23:40:52 -0700

i think a guy likes you when he tells
only you he is breaking
up with his gf

kitty-hello-nana
kitty-hello-nana wrote:
2012-08-16 15:14:06 -0700

i think wen a guy likes you wen he acts different around u n his friends. also, it's wen a guy likes u he messes with other girls to catch ur eyes.

Obey_Dym0nd_2221500
Obey_Dym0nd_2221500 wrote:
2012-08-16 14:11:06 -0700

Idk Its Kinda Awkward

dolphinsrkewl10
dolphinsrkewl10 wrote:
2012-07-30 18:41:00 -0700

i think a guy likes u when u catch him staring at u in class or if he texts u all the time...

Mrs.Kady_2034910
Mrs.Kady_2034910 wrote:
2012-02-25 18:08:53 -0800

IDK ABOUT UHSS

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2012-02-14 09:19:55 -0800

Sometimes love seems embaressing sometimes it doesnt well sometimes its like a dream of love in the air Love

sami22011_1914305
sami22011_1914305 wrote:
2011-10-04 17:14:53 -0700

i asked my boyfriend he was my best friend and he always wanted me to hang with him everyday after school hed buy me a drink and tickle me and push me and have conversations with me he would actually talk to me about the guys i liked and tell me they werent worth it for a whole year i loved him i finally gotta round to asking him and he told me he loved me to its been 8 months and were still really happy even tho were 6 hours apart dont wait

girly125
girly125 wrote:
2011-09-29 14:30:48 -0700

just b brave and ask him if u r or not smile

Poll

Who's More Important - BF or BFF?

• Your BFF is way more important.
  • You gotta stay loyal to your BF.
  • They are equally important.
  • I guess it depends on your situation.

My friends and I are in 7th grade and we constantly talk about girlfriends and boyfriends. Why di...
My friend told me she really doesn’t have a boyfriend – she’s just saying that so her friends won...
There's this guy at my school, and I got to know him when we were both in drama club. He's now on...

geeta905
geeta905 posted in Friends:
Do you wish to be a star among your friends? Do you have the ambition to be spoken about largely among people/ Do you have the desire to be a part of the thrilling ride to win amazing prizes that you have always dreamt of?
LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50