Comments

Dear Dish-it: Are We Going Out?

NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all these weird clues. It's really annoying. Why can't he give me a straightforward answer?" Back to Article

I_LOVE_FASHION!
I_LOVE_FASHION! wrote:
2014-01-27 17:35:27 -0800

this is the same answer as the article that is called: Dear Dish-it: Does he like me? Or something like that.

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-05-19 03:03:20 -0700

y don't u throw jelly beans at him?

Chocolatepurple
Chocolatepurple wrote:
2013-05-19 03:02:12 -0700

go up to him and say are we dating trust me i will not hurt you

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 03:00:30 -0700

no, we are going in

kaboodleboo
kaboodleboo wrote:
2013-03-18 17:04:20 -0700

Depends on your relationship...

lacy-1213_2367706
lacy-1213_2367706 wrote:
2013-01-23 17:08:44 -0800

depends........ do you 2 really know that you love each other if not then find someone else

nahomi173
nahomi173 wrote:
2013-01-23 16:00:20 -0800

that is true if you are dating you have to no if both of you love each other

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-01-23 15:55:20 -0800

Depends really..

mark9_2271634
mark9_2271634 wrote:
2013-01-23 15:53:18 -0800

going out can be awesome but u got to know that they love u and that u can trust them

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-01-23 15:51:39 -0800

Awkward topic right?

Sweetemotreat
Sweetemotreat wrote:
2013-01-21 14:24:02 -0800

It's stupid datin on line They could be a total stalker...
Or a killa

swimmer01
swimmer01 wrote:
2013-01-21 13:30:17 -0800

Going out is cool. But online? Seriously, how dumb is that?

IsabellaMarieSwanCullen
IsabellaMarieSwanCullen wrote:
2012-08-17 23:40:52 -0700

i think a guy likes you when he tells
only you he is breaking
up with his gf

kitty-hello-nana
kitty-hello-nana wrote:
2012-08-16 15:14:06 -0700

i think wen a guy likes you wen he acts different around u n his friends. also, it's wen a guy likes u he messes with other girls to catch ur eyes.

Obey_Dym0nd
Obey_Dym0nd wrote:
2012-08-16 14:11:06 -0700

Idk Its Kinda Awkward

dolphinsrkewl10
dolphinsrkewl10 wrote:
2012-07-30 18:41:00 -0700

i think a guy likes u when u catch him staring at u in class or if he texts u all the time...

Mrs.Kady_2034910
Mrs.Kady_2034910 wrote:
2012-02-25 18:08:53 -0800

IDK ABOUT UHSS

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2012-02-14 09:19:55 -0800

Sometimes love seems embaressing sometimes it doesnt well sometimes its like a dream of love in the air Love

sami22011_1914305
sami22011_1914305 wrote:
2011-10-04 17:14:53 -0700

i asked my boyfriend he was my best friend and he always wanted me to hang with him everyday after school hed buy me a drink and tickle me and push me and have conversations with me he would actually talk to me about the guys i liked and tell me they werent worth it for a whole year i loved him i finally gotta round to asking him and he told me he loved me to its been 8 months and were still really happy even tho were 6 hours apart dont wait

girly125
girly125 wrote:
2011-09-29 14:30:48 -0700

just b brave and ask him if u r or not smile

Poll

Who's More Important - BF or BFF?

• Your BFF is way more important.
  • You gotta stay loyal to your BF.
  • They are equally important.
  • I guess it depends on your situation.

My friends and I are in 7th grade and we constantly talk about girlfriends and boyfriends. Why di...
My friend told me she really doesn’t have a boyfriend – she’s just saying that so her friends won...
There's this guy at my school, and I got to know him when we were both in drama club. He's now on...

OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....