Comments

Dear Dish-it: Are We Going Out?

NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all these weird clues. It's really annoying. Why can't he give me a straightforward answer?" Back to Article

I_LOVE_FASHION!
I_LOVE_FASHION! wrote:
2014-01-27 17:35:27 -0800

this is the same answer as the article that is called: Dear Dish-it: Does he like me? Or something like that.

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-05-19 03:03:20 -0700

y don't u throw jelly beans at him?

Chocolatepurple
Chocolatepurple wrote:
2013-05-19 03:02:12 -0700

go up to him and say are we dating trust me i will not hurt you

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 03:00:30 -0700

no, we are going in

kaboodleboo
kaboodleboo wrote:
2013-03-18 17:04:20 -0700

Depends on your relationship...

lacy-1213_2367706
lacy-1213_2367706 wrote:
2013-01-23 17:08:44 -0800

depends........ do you 2 really know that you love each other if not then find someone else

nahomi173
nahomi173 wrote:
2013-01-23 16:00:20 -0800

that is true if you are dating you have to no if both of you love each other

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-01-23 15:55:20 -0800

Depends really..

mark9_2271634
mark9_2271634 wrote:
2013-01-23 15:53:18 -0800

going out can be awesome but u got to know that they love u and that u can trust them

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-01-23 15:51:39 -0800

Awkward topic right?

Sweetemotreat
Sweetemotreat wrote:
2013-01-21 14:24:02 -0800

It's stupid datin on line They could be a total stalker...
Or a killa

swimmer01
swimmer01 wrote:
2013-01-21 13:30:17 -0800

Going out is cool. But online? Seriously, how dumb is that?

IsabellaMarieSwanCullen
IsabellaMarieSwanCullen wrote:
2012-08-17 23:40:52 -0700

i think a guy likes you when he tells
only you he is breaking
up with his gf

kitty-hello-nana
kitty-hello-nana wrote:
2012-08-16 15:14:06 -0700

i think wen a guy likes you wen he acts different around u n his friends. also, it's wen a guy likes u he messes with other girls to catch ur eyes.

Obey_Dym0nd
Obey_Dym0nd wrote:
2012-08-16 14:11:06 -0700

Idk Its Kinda Awkward

dolphinsrkewl10
dolphinsrkewl10 wrote:
2012-07-30 18:41:00 -0700

i think a guy likes u when u catch him staring at u in class or if he texts u all the time...

Mrs.Kady_2034910
Mrs.Kady_2034910 wrote:
2012-02-25 18:08:53 -0800

IDK ABOUT UHSS

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2012-02-14 09:19:55 -0800

Sometimes love seems embaressing sometimes it doesnt well sometimes its like a dream of love in the air Love

sami22011_1914305
sami22011_1914305 wrote:
2011-10-04 17:14:53 -0700

i asked my boyfriend he was my best friend and he always wanted me to hang with him everyday after school hed buy me a drink and tickle me and push me and have conversations with me he would actually talk to me about the guys i liked and tell me they werent worth it for a whole year i loved him i finally gotta round to asking him and he told me he loved me to its been 8 months and were still really happy even tho were 6 hours apart dont wait

girly125
girly125 wrote:
2011-09-29 14:30:48 -0700

just b brave and ask him if u r or not smile

Poll

Who's More Important - BF or BFF?

• Your BFF is way more important.
  • You gotta stay loyal to your BF.
  • They are equally important.
  • I guess it depends on your situation.