Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Need a Phone

Bella17485115 asks: "I need a phone! But my dad won’t spend an extra hundred for me, even though that’s the least he could do, since he never does anything with me and he lives on the computer, literally. What should I do?!" Back to Article

IvyGlam
IvyGlam wrote:
2014-04-25 08:49:25 -0700

Those your dad actually live on the compputer

IvyGlam
IvyGlam wrote:
2014-04-25 08:38:09 -0700

Kids. Should have a phone for safety. Reason like if they. Get lost or. Kidnapped

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-31 09:16:06 -0700

No one needs a phone until u can buy one

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-08-31 06:34:41 -0700

thats my favorite book Dork Diaries!!

JennyD

Danceralex111 wrote:
2013-08-27 16:10:26 -0700

But again I'm 15 so

Danceralex111
Danceralex111 wrote:
2013-08-27 16:10:13 -0700

I have an I phone 5. It took a long time 2 get it. Try 2 convince ur parents that u need it and make reasons ? Don't give up

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-27 16:08:34 -0700

u don't need a phone cuz if u in school, use the school's phone and if u at the mall, use a stores' phone

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-08-27 12:00:44 -0700

i have a phone.

Swagg_Baby4
Swagg_Baby4 wrote:
2013-06-26 04:42:44 -0700

I HAVE A PHONE BUT THE BAD THING IS I HAVE 2 SHARE IT WITH M TWIN SISTER AND ITS A FLIP PHONE...ALL MY FRIENDS HAVE BETTER PHONES Frown I JUST WANT MY OWN PHONE FOR MY PRIVATE USES

DdBaby
DdBaby wrote:
2013-06-08 18:46:06 -0700

Want a phone sooooo bad im getting one on the 30! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

imunsure
imunsure wrote:
2013-06-05 05:25:47 -0700

It depends on the person. My little sister was using my mums phone to text a guy about buying our baby guinea pigs. I asked who she was texting and she got very crabby with me. In the end it turns out the guy was a creep. So my mum wont get her a phone. So i think when you have a phone you get crabby. So i think your dad might be worried about you texting calling weird people or boys

youngdiva98
youngdiva98 wrote:
2013-06-03 14:45:17 -0700

I just want a phone

youngdiva98
youngdiva98 wrote:
2013-06-03 14:44:58 -0700

I'll accept a fifty dollar fone

youngdiva98
youngdiva98 wrote:
2013-06-03 14:44:17 -0700

I dont even wnt a one hundred dollar fone, i'll accept a fifty dollar fone , i just want a fone!!

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-05-30 22:37:38 -0700

This chick is saying that because her dad has a job and won't buy her a phone that he doesn't love her.

-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow; wrote:
2013-05-30 22:35:41 -0700

Six year olds have iPhones.. I feel your pain, dude.

AyOoOoDe
AyOoOoDe wrote:
2013-05-30 22:32:27 -0700

I have iphone 5 and i dont think i would like a new one !

AyOoOoDe
AyOoOoDe wrote:
2013-05-30 22:29:58 -0700

Hhh lol nice article .......

Untitled-4

Do You Have a Cell Phone?

• Yes - who doesn't?
  • No - my 'rents won't let me.
  • No - I can't afford one.
  • No - I don't want one.

Micro_cell phone_micro
My parents won’t let me have a cell phone. I am 11 years old and everyone I know has one. They al...
I'm dating this guy and everything is great - the problem is he lives four hours away. Do ...
I have a perfect life - everything seems to be going fine but it feels like there i...

wellhereweareagain12
There is someone in my class and she makes a comment about everything the teacher says and she always feels the need to make everything about her. I can't stand her. I hope I won't have any classes with her next year.
UMadOrNaw
I would reccoment getting in touch with a family theripist and have him/her come over to your house and talk with your family.
samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
Dear UnknownPoster,     Hello, hope you're enjoying your day! i suggest you step up to the home plate and ask," is there chemistry in this so called relationship"? let her answer, if it is yes. than build a STRONG relationship. if its NO than just say "sorry i asked" and say that you'd like to continue as friends!!!!                                                         -best of luck
JezDaNerd
Dear Dish-It, My little sister, Sydney, ruins EVERYTHING! She spills secrets, messes up auditions, and even feeds bits of homework, to the FISH!  Once, my crush came over while my parents weren't home. I was babysitting Sydney when I forgot we had to finish a school project, me and my crush. When he got to my house, My sister told him about how i use to have BRACES and a bright pink TEDDY BEAR! How can i try to cooperator with her, when i just want to strangle her! (my crush still is friends with me by the way) From, Jez {}
rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
Well you won't want to volunteer because that's unpaid.  Your profile says you're 11 which means you can't get a real job but you can babysit (you'll need first aid training for this), or you can pet sit or do yard work. Those are good jobs to have at your age.