Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Need a Phone

Bella17485115 asks: "I need a phone! But my dad won’t spend an extra hundred for me, even though that’s the least he could do, since he never does anything with me and he lives on the computer, literally. What should I do?!" Back to Article

IvyGlam
IvyGlam wrote:
2014-04-25 08:49:25 -0700

Those your dad actually live on the compputer

IvyGlam
IvyGlam wrote:
2014-04-25 08:38:09 -0700

Kids. Should have a phone for safety. Reason like if they. Get lost or. Kidnapped

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-31 09:16:06 -0700

No one needs a phone until u can buy one

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-08-31 06:34:41 -0700

thats my favorite book Dork Diaries!!

JennyD

Danceralex111 wrote:
2013-08-27 16:10:26 -0700

But again I'm 15 so

Danceralex111
Danceralex111 wrote:
2013-08-27 16:10:13 -0700

I have an I phone 5. It took a long time 2 get it. Try 2 convince ur parents that u need it and make reasons ? Don't give up

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-27 16:08:34 -0700

u don't need a phone cuz if u in school, use the school's phone and if u at the mall, use a stores' phone

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-08-27 12:00:44 -0700

i have a phone.

Swagg_Baby4
Swagg_Baby4 wrote:
2013-06-26 04:42:44 -0700

I HAVE A PHONE BUT THE BAD THING IS I HAVE 2 SHARE IT WITH M TWIN SISTER AND ITS A FLIP PHONE...ALL MY FRIENDS HAVE BETTER PHONES Frown I JUST WANT MY OWN PHONE FOR MY PRIVATE USES

DdBaby
DdBaby wrote:
2013-06-08 18:46:06 -0700

Want a phone sooooo bad im getting one on the 30! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

imunsure
imunsure wrote:
2013-06-05 05:25:47 -0700

It depends on the person. My little sister was using my mums phone to text a guy about buying our baby guinea pigs. I asked who she was texting and she got very crabby with me. In the end it turns out the guy was a creep. So my mum wont get her a phone. So i think when you have a phone you get crabby. So i think your dad might be worried about you texting calling weird people or boys

youngdiva98
youngdiva98 wrote:
2013-06-03 14:45:17 -0700

I just want a phone

youngdiva98
youngdiva98 wrote:
2013-06-03 14:44:58 -0700

I'll accept a fifty dollar fone

youngdiva98
youngdiva98 wrote:
2013-06-03 14:44:17 -0700

I dont even wnt a one hundred dollar fone, i'll accept a fifty dollar fone , i just want a fone!!

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-05-30 22:37:38 -0700

This chick is saying that because her dad has a job and won't buy her a phone that he doesn't love her.

-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow; wrote:
2013-05-30 22:35:41 -0700

Six year olds have iPhones.. I feel your pain, dude.

AyOoOoDe
AyOoOoDe wrote:
2013-05-30 22:32:27 -0700

I have iphone 5 and i dont think i would like a new one !

AyOoOoDe
AyOoOoDe wrote:
2013-05-30 22:29:58 -0700

Hhh lol nice article .......

Untitled-4

Do You Have a Cell Phone?

• Yes - who doesn't?
  • No - my 'rents won't let me.
  • No - I can't afford one.
  • No - I don't want one.

Micro_cell phone_micro
My parents won’t let me have a cell phone. I am 11 years old and everyone I know has one. They al...
I'm dating this guy and everything is great - the problem is he lives four hours away. Do ...
I have a perfect life - everything seems to be going fine but it feels like there i...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel
ElfyKathy
I went to own a pony day but I got the start of a short illness and I was scared and it was dirty and smelly and I felt low in the class but I was oldest on the biggest horse and now I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes! That's like, school with no break or lunch and four extra lessons! I acted excited cause I got rosettes and lollies and mum took me out for jodpurs and boots but now I feel a bit sick and tight and wobbly even though it was fun on wednesday and I have 3 sort of friends there already and the horse I rode, Bob, was great! Mum's in Wales and having a nice time so I don't want to dull her and I talked to Dad but he said 'don't worry I don't know what mum will think sorry'. I don't want to say no or quit later on cause: I'll feel bad to Bob The stables is just up the road so when I see the owner (who's real nice to me) or the instructor (who's at my school) I'll feel bad for saying no I don't want to join you I feel like mum will be disappointed cause she used to adore riding and had 2 horses and a pony I always begged to ride since I was 3 and so it's been over a decade! It costs cash. Cash, cash, cash. From mum and dad's pockets. Cash.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"noordinarygirl" wrote: Have you ever heard the saying, "Life is not about finding yourself, but creating yourself"? You already have traits, quirks, gifts, and talents put in you by God, and you just need to "put yourself out there" to discover what they are and what you can do with them. Don't worry so much about knowing who you are right now, you'll find that out in time. Just try to become the best you can be with what you have." Exactly ^-^ I don't think I could explain it any better. "_ALizB_" wrote:So pretty much what y'all are saying is, give it time?  Basically. Take time to learn about yourself. *What do you like to do? *What're dreams? *What're you scared of? *What makes you laugh? *What upsets you? *Are you happy? Why or why not? *What would you like to change? Can you? If so, what're you going to do about it? *Etcetera *Etcetera Life's a time to ask questions. You have to understand though, it doesn't always offer clear answers -but they're there; not always easily seen, but always there.
hugebear
hugebear posted in Friends:
Ello and Im sorry for saying this but from what you has said so far you hardly knows either of them.  You like them cos of how they look. Me advise is get to know both of them and be the friends first and see what happens if something happens and how your feelings evolves. Take your time and good luck :) :love