Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I'm Thinking Marriage

Alexanders girl asks: "I have a boyfriend who is talking about getting married. I'm only 12 and he told me he wants to get married when I turn 18. He'll be 21 then ... do you think it's a bad idea?" Back to Article

anacondaPewDiePie

Angie_924 wrote:
2014-10-01 12:10:58 -0700

lol bro

Chillaxbro34
Chillaxbro34 wrote:
2014-09-28 17:43:45 -0700

boo boo just wait like wht if u get pregnant with his baby at an early adult age if I were juss wait

dele
dele wrote:
2014-09-23 14:21:00 -0700

i think she should just wait until she is old enough

LillyPieLove
LillyPieLove wrote:
2014-09-22 17:30:17 -0700

dude collage is BOSS.

Puppymia123
Puppymia123 wrote:
2014-09-22 14:39:00 -0700

I think when u r 18 u can do watever u want so go adead do wat u want
if i liked a guy i would get married to him at the age of 18 but that is my choice

12TrendygirL4

klyakbars wrote:
2014-09-22 06:11:56 -0700

TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

dami34
dami34 wrote:
2014-09-22 05:41:17 -0700

you are too young to marry just wait still you are old enough and the right guy will come

jefery
jefery wrote:
2014-09-22 01:52:56 -0700

I say that you should find out if he truly loves you,and see if he's really dedicated.Sometimes as young people we forget what love truly is and rush into things which can end up having a bad marriage.

Canadiangeek
Canadiangeek wrote:
2014-09-22 00:16:49 -0700

Wait for the right time, let love come to you❤️

hittter
hittter wrote:
2014-09-21 22:34:34 -0700

It's not time to choose the love ones for marriage, it's time to think only about carrier. Lots of opportunity you will have when you will me more younger. So keep your heart hiding not to show it.

CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn wrote:
2014-09-21 21:46:32 -0700

You're the same age as me and you already have a boyfriend? I'm impressed.

QuillWriter
QuillWriter wrote:
2014-09-21 21:07:37 -0700

It's too early. Even though I'm only 10 I know it.

My mom didn't marry my dad untill she was 29.

Bella_G35
Bella_G35 wrote:
2014-09-21 20:40:40 -0700

Chica...I Can See Your Still Young. But Juss Wait

FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee wrote:
2014-09-21 20:34:41 -0700

Why is it even a point about college? I hope you realize it is absolutely possible to go to college or university while married. If you can date & go to school, you can be married & go to college. It is silly to think of marriage now, yes, but college isn't a valid point. There's also nothing wrong with getting married at eighteen if you truly know you want to be with that person.

kmerr
kmerr wrote:
2014-09-21 20:22:42 -0700

yeah maybe have a crush on someone but your way to young

Next Celebs to Get Hitched? Vote!

• Cameron Diaz & Justin Timberlake.
  • Kirsten Dunst & Jake Gyllenhaal.
  • Jennifer Lopez & Ben Affleck.
  • Orlando Bloom & Kate Bosworth.