Comments

Online Safety: Top 10 Things NOT To Post Online

Sometimes it’s easy to forget that when you post a photo or a comment online it’s not just your friends you’re sharing it with. Kidzworld gives you the lowdown on online safety with the Top 10 Things NOT To Post. Check em out! Back to Article

prettycuteone
prettycuteone wrote:
2014-04-07 07:18:11 -0700

these peeps forgot something, no online dating or proposing

chicpup
chicpup wrote:
2014-04-07 05:41:43 -0700

so informative!

Midsykitsy
Midsykitsy wrote:
2014-03-05 12:06:34 -0800

My friend has had a facebook since she was 8. She was just taken out of school this year because she was being stalked by an online pervert.

vig203
vig203 wrote:
2014-02-22 18:29:10 -0800

Good tips to share

TheHollyAngel123
TheHollyAngel123 wrote:
2014-02-16 15:13:57 -0800

True, I saw this Newsround special about the internet, there was this 11 year old girl who lied about her age on the internet to a boy who she didn't know about, he was 40 years old and they chatted online everynight until the night where they go to a gig called The Poison Apple. Her name online was called Lost Princess and he was called White Knight. It was also about a girl who was bullied and hacked online, it was about a boy named Kieran too, scary but intresting... it's about keeping safe.

Miklosdm
Miklosdm wrote:
2014-02-15 12:19:32 -0800

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2014-02-12 11:51:43 -0800

At KW we strip out all of the background code from every pic before it goes on the site. There is no way for anyone to track you from your pic. Also, no one can see your pics unless they are a KW user and logged in. For added privacy, change your privacy settings to high. That way only your friends can see your pics.

micheal576
micheal576 wrote:
2014-02-11 17:53:45 -0800

for me i put anime picture of myself. like this here is naruto

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-01-29 10:03:33 -0800

People always put pictures of themselves. As long as nothing else is given away I think they'll be fine. Keep things private to yourself. You never know who is out there. Good advice, kw.

Queen_Milah
Queen_Milah wrote:
2014-01-29 09:36:38 -0800

Everyone puts pictures of themsleves online, it's not a big deal if you don't say where you live...

xXKylaXx13
xXKylaXx13 wrote:
2014-01-27 17:01:27 -0800

well ive put alot on there lol

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-27 17:00:48 -0800

people upload there picture on here all the time, this is the other reason i dont show my face online, some people can find out who you are just by your photo of you.

Tatiana111
Tatiana111 wrote:
2014-01-16 10:50:07 -0800

Number 10. But than again I think only everyone does that, so like...What?

smilez8272

emilyabhisweettalker wrote:
2013-12-30 13:11:08 -0800

i broke rule number 10 a lot LOL

ChickenGoPowPow
ChickenGoPowPow wrote:
2013-11-18 09:00:25 -0800

Number 2 is correct. That happened to me before when that person wasn't my friend anymore and he tried to hack into my account. This is helpful and I will never try to give out my information to strangers. smile

emily120
emily120 wrote:
2013-11-17 15:02:36 -0800

I think its good 4 any one9 and under

Cutecathy876
Cutecathy876 wrote:
2013-11-11 12:21:07 -0800

Glad I keep myself safe. Sounds dangerous if you ask me!

The ninja boy
The ninja boy wrote:
2013-11-09 08:35:16 -0800

I've secuirty how much a Microsoft database would have

A friend you met in a chat room wants to meet up and go to the mall. You:
  • Tell them you're sorry but you can't meet them in person since you don't know them
  • Say yes and then double-check with your parents that it's OK
  • Say yes as long as you can bring your BFF along
  • Say yes and head out the door to meet them

Micro_summer_micro
Make sure you’re being safe when active this summer, and that your parents know it. That’s the ke...
Micro_cyberbullying_micro
Dramaqueen13 asks: "I told my friend I didn't want to be friends anymore, now she is sending me h...
During the week of January 26-30, 2009, thousands of elementary and middle schools across the Uni...
A number of students from the same school were recently sent a scary fake e-mail from someone pre...

twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair
rainbowloomer13
I am homeschooled and a little bit lonely.....but I still have lots of friends. and great family!!
HeHasRisen
HeHasRisen posted in Style:
Dear  Dish-It I want to Impress my Boy Friend by wearing a sleeveless top but the school has a stupid dress code that says: tanks must be 3 fingers wide, No Sleeveless tops!!!, Your skirts must be as long as your finger tips!!! If I don't follow all these rules then i will be suspended from school or sent home to get new clothes. What Should I Do?  ~SchoolDressCodeDisFollower~
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Style:
I nearly always wear jean shorts. As for tops its normally whats handed to me, but I've got a job so I have some spending money :)
reply 1 day