Comments

Dear Dish-It, He Says I'm Too Young

I like this guy, and he likes me, but he's in 10th grade and I'm in 7th! He said he'd go out with me but that I'm still too young! Back to Article

dorian9
dorian9 wrote:
2014-10-25 15:22:56 -0700

¢™℅℅™®®¥℅℅©¥®^¥^®®℅℅\°¥^®¥[^€€^€™[¿

dorian9
dorian9 wrote:
2014-10-25 15:21:12 -0700

Oh ya whats his name?

dorian9
dorian9 wrote:
2014-10-25 15:19:40 -0700

Really how old is your dad and mom?

dorian9
dorian9 wrote:
2014-10-25 15:17:35 -0700

Dude you are so right about what you said because kadence loved me when i said that to her!

dorian9
dorian9 wrote:
2014-10-25 15:14:52 -0700

She said i was very good at it!

Reichminister361
Reichminister361 wrote:
2012-05-05 07:08:48 -0700

There is nothing wrong with going out with someone older than you. If your truly love them tell there is nothing wrong with going with someone younger. Even the Führer got with someone younger than him.

landakasha
landakasha wrote:
2012-05-02 14:54:26 -0700

i like sum1 but i think he thinks im 2 young

I'mma Belieber
I'mma Belieber wrote:
2012-05-02 12:55:03 -0700

well age doesn't really matters,my dad 10 years older then my mom!!

EmzyLou
EmzyLou wrote:
2012-05-02 11:44:17 -0700

well obviously hes not gunna go out wiv u ur wat 4 years yunger than him? x

ILY Tanya ILY
ILY Tanya ILY wrote:
2012-04-12 09:27:25 -0700

Man If your really in love age dont matter
and plus It's only wrong if He his a Adult god your facts right youngin's

shiney
shiney wrote:
2011-10-01 07:54:17 -0700

of course, age matters.... Many misunderstandings can happen due 2 this.....

taylor_is_here
taylor_is_here wrote:
2011-03-07 12:14:20 -0800

Well it doesn't really matter how old he is. It matters how much you to like each other.

Does Age Really Matter?

• Age ain't nothing but a number.
  • Yeah, age matters when you are dating someone.
  • It depends on the stiuation.
  • My 'rents sure seem to think so!

Micro_dumped_micro
L8 asks: “My BF recently dumped me for no reason, but we still see each other every day at school...
Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...
Here’s Dish-It's advice for all those out there wondering about age, parents and dating.

jordand08
jordand08
Zachaddy
Zachaddy posted in Family Issues:
Zachaddy
Zachaddy posted in Family Issues:
I might Sean crazy but no there is a explanation for EVERYTHING
Zachaddy