Comments

Cool Careers: Zookeeper

Becoming a zookeeper is great for people who love animals. But it's a demanding job. Click here to find out what it's like to be a zookeeper. Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-01 13:09:16 -0700

I don't think I'll enjoy being a zookeeper

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-08-01 11:20:41 -0700

this would be the amazing job Big Grin

alydeo
alydeo wrote:
2013-06-09 14:03:52 -0700

You guys need to know that animals dont just poop and eat. As a Zookeeper you also get to see the ausome actions of them

lyric2000
lyric2000 wrote:
2012-07-09 17:30:20 -0700

heck to the no

genebee66
genebee66 wrote:
2012-07-09 17:22:38 -0700

i luv animals but THEY POOP I WOULD NOT HANDEL EW!!

Ashlee!!!!DimpLESS!!!!!

Sportygirl538 wrote:
2011-08-11 11:08:35 -0700

ADD ME!!

Sportygirl538
Sportygirl538 wrote:
2011-08-11 11:08:16 -0700

I HAVE ALOT OF THINGS I WANT TO DO LIKE KINDER OR PRK TEACHER OR CHEF A CAMERA GIRL OR EVEN MORE!! Big Grin
PS ADD ME

boo-boo299
boo-boo299 wrote:
2011-07-18 11:42:14 -0700

I would rather be a teacher (my dream job).

britney87
britney87 wrote:
2011-05-14 14:35:16 -0700

not my type i mean.

britney87
britney87 wrote:
2011-05-14 14:34:51 -0700

Sounds sort-of cool but now my type.

Herry the heghog
Herry the heghog wrote:
2011-04-28 00:00:48 -0700

ya but i dont wanna be a vet i dont wanna stick my finger into an animals butt hole

yolock
yolock wrote:
2011-04-27 23:57:52 -0700

thats cool but i want to be a vetanarian smile

AliceFellDownnn
AliceFellDownnn wrote:
2011-04-21 13:46:38 -0700

If i were a zookeeper i would want to name all the animals.

nugget321
nugget321 wrote:
2011-03-26 07:22:22 -0700

ccccccccccccccccuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smilesmilesmile

dsila10
dsila10 wrote:
2011-03-25 09:12:22 -0700

yea it good

Jazzy23
Jazzy23 wrote:
2011-01-30 08:55:19 -0800

it seems cool but y does it talk about the zoo

lilly88
lilly88 wrote:
2011-01-24 01:19:47 -0800

cute !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 smile

Diamond543
Diamond543 wrote:
2010-07-31 14:34:54 -0700

WOW IT SEEMS EXCITING BUT I DON'T THINK I COULD BE A ZOO KEEPER SEE BECAUSE I LOVE ANIMALS AND MY MOTHER THINKS I LOVE THEN TOO MUCH SHE SAYS I TORCHER MY CAT NOT MY FAULT THOUGH SHE IS TOO LAZY FOR ME I LOVE TO PLAY AND TOUCH SO MAYBE MORE LIKE A VETANAR

Fave Zoo Critter?