Comments

Summer Beauty Essentials

When you’re sweating under the heat of the sun, the last thing you wanna do is put on makeup! But there are certain essential beauty products that will help keep your hair and skin feeling healthy and fresh and also keep you looking your best! Back to Article

momika45

21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-20 15:28:53 -0700

I..hate...make-up..it bothers me.

tigress101
tigress101 wrote:
2013-06-20 19:47:34 -0700

I don't do make-up, though I wish I could.

kiwinana12
kiwinana12 wrote:
2013-06-20 14:30:20 -0700

i dont do makeup

gigglegirlx
gigglegirlx wrote:
2011-05-20 22:34:42 -0700

i wear makeup i dont look ok if i dont Frustrated

babylorenzo
babylorenzo wrote:
2010-08-26 11:52:26 -0700

hey wats up you ware makeup i do too when i go some were

wird chick
wird chick wrote:
2010-08-16 10:09:49 -0700

Hey what's up

wird chick
wird chick wrote:
2010-08-16 10:09:20 -0700

I ware makeup in the heat and I'm ok......lol

jayde12

yea

kaligirl101
kaligirl101 wrote:
2010-07-29 10:59:50 -0700

cool

Style

What's Your Summer Style?

• Dresses
  • Shorts
  • Bikinis
  • Jeans

Micro_summer_micro
Summer vacay is full of sun, sand and songs! Check out Kidzworld's collection of the five hottest...
Micro_taylor_micro
Taylor Swift is our new fashion crush! With her signature curly blonde hair, au natural makeup an...
Micro_tan_micro
The sun is finally out but the bright white glare from your legs still makes you feel like it's a...

John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion