Comments

Summer Beauty Essentials

When you’re sweating under the heat of the sun, the last thing you wanna do is put on makeup! But there are certain essential beauty products that will help keep your hair and skin feeling healthy and fresh and also keep you looking your best! Back to Article

momika45

21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-20 15:28:53 -0700

I..hate...make-up..it bothers me.

tigress101
tigress101 wrote:
2013-06-20 19:47:34 -0700

I don't do make-up, though I wish I could.

kiwinana12
kiwinana12 wrote:
2013-06-20 14:30:20 -0700

i dont do makeup

gigglegirlx
gigglegirlx wrote:
2011-05-20 22:34:42 -0700

i wear makeup i dont look ok if i dont Frustrated

babylorenzo
babylorenzo wrote:
2010-08-26 11:52:26 -0700

hey wats up you ware makeup i do too when i go some were

wird chick
wird chick wrote:
2010-08-16 10:09:49 -0700

Hey what's up

wird chick
wird chick wrote:
2010-08-16 10:09:20 -0700

I ware makeup in the heat and I'm ok......lol

jayde12

yea

kaligirl101
kaligirl101 wrote:
2010-07-29 10:59:50 -0700

cool

Style

What's Your Summer Style?

• Dresses
  • Shorts
  • Bikinis
  • Jeans

Micro_summer_micro
Summer vacay is full of sun, sand and songs! Check out Kidzworld's collection of the five hottest...
Micro_taylor_micro
Taylor Swift is our new fashion crush! With her signature curly blonde hair, au natural makeup an...
Micro_tan_micro
The sun is finally out but the bright white glare from your legs still makes you feel like it's a...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D