Comments

All About Allowance

Kidzworld has everything you need to know about allowance: how to save it, spend it and ask for more! Check it out! Back to Article

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-12-17 17:14:34 -0800

I don't get allowance I be like ( Mom mom mommy then she's like yes sweety and I'm like can I get some money n she just gave me n most of the time she just randomly give me money and when I'm mad at her or she's mad at me I just ask m daddy I be like da da n give him puppy dog eyes n I give him a hug n he just give me money) That's all I do plus I ain't got time to clean n rake no damm leaves the ****I look like I have plans everyday such as Glee club, Dance, or Modeling, Or anything or the mal

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-12-17 17:14:33 -0800

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-17 16:55:14 -0800

don't have one. spoiled

LadyRainicorn
LadyRainicorn wrote:
2013-10-02 17:45:15 -0700

If I only I could do the chores consistently, I'd be really rich. But sadly, I'd rather read a book. xp The only one I could get away with is walking the dog....and even then, he might make a passerby deaf.

RawrImacat
RawrImacat wrote:
2013-10-02 16:38:46 -0700

I don't get one, grrrr

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2013-04-16 04:23:55 -0700

Lol

CBL
CBL wrote:
2013-04-16 04:22:43 -0700

I get budgeted by what I help with yard work worth 25 cleaning up worth 30 so I usually make about.....0 xD JK

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2013-04-16 04:19:35 -0700

I get 50 a week

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2013-04-16 04:19:34 -0700

I get 50 a week

PotatoesGonnaPotate
PotatoesGonnaPotate wrote:
2013-04-16 04:18:18 -0700

I can actually budget my allowance hahahah

Kaylamon
Kaylamon wrote:
2013-04-14 12:44:58 -0700

I don't get allowance, the only time I get money other than Christmas and my birthday is babysitting

Lizantine
Lizantine wrote:
2013-04-14 00:03:40 -0700

I earn money by finding it on the ground. I've been saving since August 2011 and have $195

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2013-04-13 20:39:57 -0700

I don't get an allowance, I only get money on birthday and Christmas.

Texasbeauty76
Texasbeauty76 wrote:
2013-04-12 14:14:23 -0700

Chores are a part of being in the family. You shouldn't get paid to do normal day to day work. Mowing the lawn, washing the car, that's different. In my opinion, simple things like cleaning your room and doing the laundry are CHORES. You don't bribe your children with money to get your kids to work. That's not very disciplinary and it worn't help you in life.

animalover1
animalover1 wrote:
2012-07-30 10:00:28 -0700

know whats funny is the chores i do on here i get $1 less than whatever it says

Megaprincess52
Megaprincess52 wrote:
2012-07-07 12:32:11 -0700

Woowww i can reaalllyyyyy use this stuff

bigcat29
bigcat29 wrote:
2012-03-16 20:26:37 -0700

The world is un-destrutable , all of the librals try to save on recycling and qwap wike dat , it doesn't matter

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-02-21 15:10:01 -0800

I don't get an allowance..

Ahmia(mehmeh)
Ahmia(mehmeh) wrote:
2012-01-16 19:09:40 -0800

wtf don't do half do all omg wat r wrong with u cats these days lol jst kidding

draconboy
draconboy wrote:
2012-01-05 17:49:49 -0800

i do half of the chores and it seems liek i do it for free. I do things and my allowence is 5 bucks

What Do You Save Your Allowance For?

• A big day out with your pals.
  • Video games and computer stuff.
  • Clothes, clothes and more clothes.
  • CDs or posters of my fave musicians.

Micro_top5waystosave-micro
Do you find you spend your money faster than you can save it? Kidzworld gives you some tips in th...
If your parents have been stressing over money and you feel anxious because of the environment, w...
I want to make some money for my summer trip, but I just moved and don't know anyon...

Random in the forums

higuyswhat
i'm Palestine's side. i hate israel they are terrorists im antisemitism.
Boysrock50
No, I've done proper research unlike you it seems, Loads of the news is controlled by Israel such as BBC so is biased against Palestine anyway. You seem to insist that it is the Jews rightful homeland when it wasn't. The jews didn't have anywhere so they decided to invade Palestine many years ago and call it Israel, that doesn't make it their rightful homeland, does it? -.- And you can't expect to know everything about it if you just go to one side of the battle. Go to Palestine's side and you will see it is so much worse. But your too ignorant to think that and so you have a biased opinion. How do you expect Hamas to have ceasefire when they are trying to claim back their freedom. I'm not saying I agree with their methods but it isn't surprising really. And you do realise the tunnels are for supplies of clean water, medicine, etc   for the Palestinians as its the only way for them to get aid in seeing as though Israel has imprisoned them and is controlling everything that goes in and out. The Israeli's aren't even letting them have clean water! And most of these are innocent people! And even worse, Israel are targetting these tunnels so there is no way the Palestinians can get aid. No nation should have to put up with that!
wishlist
wishlist posted in New Users:
Hi everyone,i'm a newbie here...nice to meet you all... even though we don't really meet hehe. Lets be friend :angel
Tamia2013
Tamia2013 posted in Food:
Yes!! I mean who doesn't?
reply about 1 hour