Comments

All About Allowance

Kidzworld has everything you need to know about allowance: how to save it, spend it and ask for more! Check it out! Back to Article

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-12-17 17:14:34 -0800

I don't get allowance I be like ( Mom mom mommy then she's like yes sweety and I'm like can I get some money n she just gave me n most of the time she just randomly give me money and when I'm mad at her or she's mad at me I just ask m daddy I be like da da n give him puppy dog eyes n I give him a hug n he just give me money) That's all I do plus I ain't got time to clean n rake no damm leaves the ****I look like I have plans everyday such as Glee club, Dance, or Modeling, Or anything or the mal

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-12-17 17:14:33 -0800

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-17 16:55:14 -0800

don't have one. spoiled

LadyRainicorn
LadyRainicorn wrote:
2013-10-02 17:45:15 -0700

If I only I could do the chores consistently, I'd be really rich. But sadly, I'd rather read a book. xp The only one I could get away with is walking the dog....and even then, he might make a passerby deaf.

RawrImacat
RawrImacat wrote:
2013-10-02 16:38:46 -0700

I don't get one, grrrr

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2013-04-16 04:23:55 -0700

Lol

CBL
CBL wrote:
2013-04-16 04:22:43 -0700

I get budgeted by what I help with yard work worth 25 cleaning up worth 30 so I usually make about.....0 xD JK

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2013-04-16 04:19:35 -0700

I get 50 a week

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2013-04-16 04:19:34 -0700

I get 50 a week

PotatoesGonnaPotate
PotatoesGonnaPotate wrote:
2013-04-16 04:18:18 -0700

I can actually budget my allowance hahahah

Kaylamon
Kaylamon wrote:
2013-04-14 12:44:58 -0700

I don't get allowance, the only time I get money other than Christmas and my birthday is babysitting

Lizantine
Lizantine wrote:
2013-04-14 00:03:40 -0700

I earn money by finding it on the ground. I've been saving since August 2011 and have $195

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2013-04-13 20:39:57 -0700

I don't get an allowance, I only get money on birthday and Christmas.

Texasbeauty76
Texasbeauty76 wrote:
2013-04-12 14:14:23 -0700

Chores are a part of being in the family. You shouldn't get paid to do normal day to day work. Mowing the lawn, washing the car, that's different. In my opinion, simple things like cleaning your room and doing the laundry are CHORES. You don't bribe your children with money to get your kids to work. That's not very disciplinary and it worn't help you in life.

animalover1
animalover1 wrote:
2012-07-30 10:00:28 -0700

know whats funny is the chores i do on here i get $1 less than whatever it says

Megaprincess52
Megaprincess52 wrote:
2012-07-07 12:32:11 -0700

Woowww i can reaalllyyyyy use this stuff

bigcat29
bigcat29 wrote:
2012-03-16 20:26:37 -0700

The world is un-destrutable , all of the librals try to save on recycling and qwap wike dat , it doesn't matter

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-02-21 15:10:01 -0800

I don't get an allowance..

Ahmia(mehmeh)
Ahmia(mehmeh) wrote:
2012-01-16 19:09:40 -0800

wtf don't do half do all omg wat r wrong with u cats these days lol jst kidding

draconboy
draconboy wrote:
2012-01-05 17:49:49 -0800

i do half of the chores and it seems liek i do it for free. I do things and my allowence is 5 bucks

What Do You Save Your Allowance For?

• A big day out with your pals.
  • Video games and computer stuff.
  • Clothes, clothes and more clothes.
  • CDs or posters of my fave musicians.

Micro_top5waystosave-micro
Do you find you spend your money faster than you can save it? Kidzworld gives you some tips in th...
If your parents have been stressing over money and you feel anxious because of the environment, w...
I want to make some money for my summer trip, but I just moved and don't know anyon...

Random in the forums

Taidoku
Taidoku posted in Debating:
we will likely kill ourselves (from my theory) with a mass war
wolfiegal
wolfiegal posted in General:
Elizabeth221
Elizabeth221 posted in Debating:
huh???
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Taidoku" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "CocoC01" wrote: In my opinion, our world will end when our world is totally dried up. Because our Earth`s ozone layer is getting thinner day by day. It is due to the selfishness of humans which do not care about the current issues of our Earth`s problems. Human activity like too much usage of air conditioners and people who do not close refrigerator properly may cause the thinning of the precious ozone layer. The examples that I`ve listed release CFC. This CFC will mix with the nitrogen in the air and cause the ozone layer to decrease. This may cause more UV light rays to enter Earth and causes the earth temperature to increase little by little every day. As the years go by Earth will dry up one day due to the high temperature and no protection given by the ozone layer for the human race to live in this world. I'm not saying that global warming isn't a significant issue or that it doesn't need our attention, I just don't think it's going to be what kills us. It might kill a lot of everything else, but I don't think it'll kill us.    Well what will die from global warming? "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "CocoC01" wrote: In my opinion, our world will end when our world is totally dried up. Because our Earth`s ozone layer is getting thinner day by day. It is due to the selfishness of humans which do not care about the current issues of our Earth`s problems. Human activity like too much usage of air conditioners and people who do not close refrigerator properly may cause the thinning of the precious ozone layer. The examples that I`ve listed release CFC. This CFC will mix with the nitrogen in the air and cause the ozone layer to decrease. This may cause more UV light rays to enter Earth and causes the earth temperature to increase little by little every day. As the years go by Earth will dry up one day due to the high temperature and no protection given by the ozone layer for the human race to live in this world. I'm not saying that global warming isn't a significant issue or that it doesn't need our attention, I just don't think it's going to be what kills us. It might kill a lot of everything else, but I don't think it'll kill us.    Well what will die from global warming? well, sea levels will rise, and in an extreme case, can drown people, and drown whole cities (which will likely not happen in our lifetime) Yes that will happen because of  global warming.
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Ilikeham123" wrote:####! (German for no) has anyone read mine- the sun will start to die and expand outwards in 5.4 billion years time and it will swell over Mercury Venus and Earth. I read it but with what we are doing to our planet mankind won't exist by then so that theory is right of course but we won't well mankind won't exist.