Comments

Convention Report :: Anime Evolution 2010

Anime Evolution is an annual convention held in Vancouver, BC, Canada filled with special guests, events, and cosplayers! Back to Article

uruseiyatsura_1892974
uruseiyatsura_1892974 wrote:
2012-03-15 14:39:21 -0700

i never went to an anime convention

hoshina amu
hoshina amu wrote:
2011-03-10 01:20:15 -0800

I haven't been to one of these conventions in ages ^ ^"

Gobbles100
Gobbles100 wrote:
2011-03-09 06:41:42 -0800

im not gonna go to vancouver. ERaspberryO IS WHERE I GO!!!

Animepod
Animepod wrote:
2011-03-09 06:36:31 -0800

im there every year!

-Majestic.Miracle
-Majestic.Miracle wrote:
2011-03-04 07:36:47 -0800

I wanna go sooo bad !

Gobbles100
Gobbles100 wrote:
2011-03-04 07:08:05 -0800

im going to anime ERaspberryO!!!

Half Life
Half Life wrote:
2011-03-04 07:01:57 -0800

Heh thats what there having were I live but on that day i'm going to the anime club

pieisnice123
pieisnice123 wrote:
2010-08-28 22:24:34 -0700

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DID I HEAR ANIME????? I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOING TO BE THERE!! I AM OTAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ILoveYewMoreThenICanEverScrem♥
ILoveYewMoreThenICanEverScrem♥ wrote:
2010-08-26 09:53:01 -0700

Hmm This Ish Weird!!

deathkid
deathkid wrote:
2010-08-25 14:38:10 -0700

i want to go and what happaen to the one in cali!!! death kid is hard core otaku!!!!!

loefstok
loefstok wrote:
2010-08-25 06:03:40 -0700

me too

Kingdom Hearts 4evr
Kingdom Hearts 4evr wrote:
2010-08-20 10:55:28 -0700

i wish I could come

SeylenaBreezy
SeylenaBreezy wrote:
2010-08-20 02:26:02 -0700

wow! I luvvvv anime and manga its so cool i wish i could come too! Big Grin

-AllAmazingBarbie
-AllAmazingBarbie wrote:
2010-08-19 09:36:51 -0700

OMG, I Wish I can come.

Spideyvenom_140x100_w

Coolest Spidey Costume? Vote!

• The classic red and blue is the best!
  • The black suit is 'da bomb!
  • The new red and gold one rules!
  • The heck with Spidey, Venom is way cooler!

Micro_micro e3_logo
Microsoft and Nintendo and Sony oh my! Here's what went down at E3: the Electronic Entertainment ...
Micro_micro nintendo 3ds
New Zelda, New Kirby, New Kid Icarus, and 3D gaming on the go. Check out our recap of Nintendo's ...
Micro_animeevolution-article
Vancouver, B.C.'s largest anime convention takes the stage at the newly opened Vancouver Conventi...

Entertainment in the forums

Thunderpandapaw
"DisneyanimeLover" wrote: "Thunderpandapaw" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "_-UnderTheSun.-" wrote: I used to have a crush on Kim Possible and Raven from Teen Titans lol Raven before starfire? 0.0 UPDATE: Korra is officially my new cartoon character crush. If I were a guy, I would go with Raven first. me too. Raven is such a downer like me. Plus I hate star fire, i wanna kill her  Yeah, Starfire's just weird. Especially the hamburger thing. 0.0
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in TV Shows:
"Thunderpandapaw" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "_-UnderTheSun.-" wrote: I used to have a crush on Kim Possible and Raven from Teen Titans lol Raven before starfire? 0.0 UPDATE: Korra is officially my new cartoon character crush. If I were a guy, I would go with Raven first. But...she has no personality. And starfire is so hot and carefree, with no IQ to speak of.
DisneyanimeLover
Thunderpandapaw
Thunderpandapaw
It creeps even me out. O-O I'll PM you sometime later. But to the rest of you all, here it is: The answer is in this message twice. ....