Comments

Change Your Look with Bangs!

If you’re thinking about a new look for back to school then cutting some new bangs is one of the easiest ways to transform your hair style! Less of a commitment than chopping your hair short - some new bangs will give your hair a stylish new shape. Back to Article

BlondieLovesAnimals
BlondieLovesAnimals wrote:
2011-08-10 09:56:26 -0700

i just got my bangs cut... like 5 minutes ago :smile) they were like really long side bangs and i thought they were boring... so i cut them anf now they are forehead bangs

OxsannaGotswaqqxX
OxsannaGotswaqqxX wrote:
2011-08-10 09:43:49 -0700

haha they look funny

miss.right
miss.right wrote:
2011-08-10 07:56:33 -0700

i think that bangs are really cute and it doesnt work for all girls

dayday from the rangers
dayday from the rangers wrote:
2011-08-10 07:46:58 -0700

im no gurl but i think gurls wit bangs r sexy

Ty_Ty_me123
Ty_Ty_me123 wrote:
2011-08-10 07:35:55 -0700

its 2 hot 4 bangz

missbeauitful
missbeauitful wrote:
2011-08-09 20:58:04 -0700

Bangs suck!
Thats all I have to say...
Jeeze!

jbabyredlady
jbabyredlady wrote:
2011-08-05 19:20:35 -0700

i hate bangs they all ways in my face

kikiepoo
kikiepoo wrote:
2011-08-05 19:03:24 -0700

i have my bangz braided back for the summer...
ppl weird...(random)

amiagothoremo?
amiagothoremo? wrote:
2011-08-05 17:57:52 -0700

I've had blunt bangs ever since I grew hair. Not sure if it was on purpose or if it was natural but I love my bangs, no one else has them at my school so its nice having my own hair style

annyia aka lollypop
annyia aka lollypop wrote:
2011-07-17 16:34:29 -0700

I LIKE BANGZ I WEAR THEM EVER DAY I MAKE MUH ONE WITH A PONY TALE

xoxtheawesomepersonxox
xoxtheawesomepersonxox wrote:
2011-07-01 07:03:09 -0700

When. Was younger I had them in like pre-k
And they bothered me soooooooooo much
And I couldn't see out of my eyes

poptart~lover
poptart~lover wrote:
2011-06-22 17:19:09 -0700

Bangs Are Just *Ughly

hsm14
hsm14 wrote:
2011-06-22 14:19:57 -0700

bangs dont look good ongrown ups kids are fine my mom says

#TeamBreezy16
#TeamBreezy16 wrote:
2011-06-22 01:53:58 -0700

I Hav Banqqz Alreadyy But Sometimez I Dnt Wear My Banqqz

NICOLE1980
NICOLE1980 wrote:
2011-06-22 00:36:17 -0700

NaomiCupcakeLover10: watt did she say and and oh mine r a lil long and short hahha and y do u not text me at all..???

NaomiCupcakeLover10
NaomiCupcakeLover10 wrote:
2011-06-22 00:31:00 -0700

On my profile photo ; no buz I told my mom if I could cut my bangs just alittle bit.

NaomiCupcakeLover10
NaomiCupcakeLover10 wrote:
2011-06-22 00:30:02 -0700

I long bangs like up to my shoulder..

NICOLE1980
NICOLE1980 wrote:
2011-06-22 00:26:47 -0700

OMG i am happy i have bangs cause i luv them a lot and without them omg i would die hahahah cause i just LUV THEM!!!!

hsm14
hsm14 wrote:
2011-06-21 15:22:42 -0700

my bags dont match me and i got them done by a prefrole what should i do

cloe3943
cloe3943 wrote:
2011-06-20 07:00:16 -0700

I recently got bangs but me and my mom both agree I look better with out bangs. :¬(

Allison_quiz

What Crazy Color Would You Dye Your Hair?

• Purple
  • Pink
  • Green
  • Yellow

Micro_sc_micro
Finding the right shampoo and conditioner can make the difference between limp hair and healthy a...
Micro_curly_micro
Bouncy and defined curls is what most of us aim for when we try and style our naturally curly hai...
Micro_flat_micro
delly belly asks: "My hair is so flat and unmanageable. How can I make my hair have more volume a...

pinksaran
Ok
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
helping baby sit cleaning (dishes, yards, houses, etc) washing cars  walking dogs/caring for animals pet sitting selling baked goods and drinks that's all i can think of at the moment :P
pinksaran
What summer jobs are good for 8 year olds? I'm going to get my class job. But when it's summer break. What's the best jobs to have? PS  my school is more like a second home. That's why I posted it on family issues.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel