Comments

Change Your Look with Bangs!

If you’re thinking about a new look for back to school then cutting some new bangs is one of the easiest ways to transform your hair style! Less of a commitment than chopping your hair short - some new bangs will give your hair a stylish new shape. Back to Article

BlondieLovesAnimals
BlondieLovesAnimals wrote:
2011-08-10 09:56:26 -0700

i just got my bangs cut... like 5 minutes ago :smile) they were like really long side bangs and i thought they were boring... so i cut them anf now they are forehead bangs

OxsannaGotswaqqxX
OxsannaGotswaqqxX wrote:
2011-08-10 09:43:49 -0700

haha they look funny

miss.right
miss.right wrote:
2011-08-10 07:56:33 -0700

i think that bangs are really cute and it doesnt work for all girls

dayday from the rangers
dayday from the rangers wrote:
2011-08-10 07:46:58 -0700

im no gurl but i think gurls wit bangs r sexy

Ty_Ty_me123
Ty_Ty_me123 wrote:
2011-08-10 07:35:55 -0700

its 2 hot 4 bangz

missbeauitful
missbeauitful wrote:
2011-08-09 20:58:04 -0700

Bangs suck!
Thats all I have to say...
Jeeze!

jbabyredlady
jbabyredlady wrote:
2011-08-05 19:20:35 -0700

i hate bangs they all ways in my face

kikiepoo
kikiepoo wrote:
2011-08-05 19:03:24 -0700

i have my bangz braided back for the summer...
ppl weird...(random)

amiagothoremo?
amiagothoremo? wrote:
2011-08-05 17:57:52 -0700

I've had blunt bangs ever since I grew hair. Not sure if it was on purpose or if it was natural but I love my bangs, no one else has them at my school so its nice having my own hair style

annyia aka lollypop
annyia aka lollypop wrote:
2011-07-17 16:34:29 -0700

I LIKE BANGZ I WEAR THEM EVER DAY I MAKE MUH ONE WITH A PONY TALE

xoxtheawesomepersonxox
xoxtheawesomepersonxox wrote:
2011-07-01 07:03:09 -0700

When. Was younger I had them in like pre-k
And they bothered me soooooooooo much
And I couldn't see out of my eyes

poptart~lover
poptart~lover wrote:
2011-06-22 17:19:09 -0700

Bangs Are Just *Ughly

hsm14
hsm14 wrote:
2011-06-22 14:19:57 -0700

bangs dont look good ongrown ups kids are fine my mom says

#TeamBreezy16
#TeamBreezy16 wrote:
2011-06-22 01:53:58 -0700

I Hav Banqqz Alreadyy But Sometimez I Dnt Wear My Banqqz

NICOLE1980
NICOLE1980 wrote:
2011-06-22 00:36:17 -0700

NaomiCupcakeLover10: watt did she say and and oh mine r a lil long and short hahha and y do u not text me at all..???

NaomiCupcakeLover10
NaomiCupcakeLover10 wrote:
2011-06-22 00:31:00 -0700

On my profile photo ; no buz I told my mom if I could cut my bangs just alittle bit.

NaomiCupcakeLover10
NaomiCupcakeLover10 wrote:
2011-06-22 00:30:02 -0700

I long bangs like up to my shoulder..

NICOLE1980
NICOLE1980 wrote:
2011-06-22 00:26:47 -0700

OMG i am happy i have bangs cause i luv them a lot and without them omg i would die hahahah cause i just LUV THEM!!!!

hsm14
hsm14 wrote:
2011-06-21 15:22:42 -0700

my bags dont match me and i got them done by a prefrole what should i do

cloe3943
cloe3943 wrote:
2011-06-20 07:00:16 -0700

I recently got bangs but me and my mom both agree I look better with out bangs. :¬(

Allison_quiz

What Crazy Color Would You Dye Your Hair?

• Purple