Comments

Change Your Look with Bangs!

If you’re thinking about a new look for back to school then cutting some new bangs is one of the easiest ways to transform your hair style! Less of a commitment than chopping your hair short - some new bangs will give your hair a stylish new shape. Back to Article

BlondieLovesAnimals
BlondieLovesAnimals wrote:
2011-08-10 09:56:26 -0700

i just got my bangs cut... like 5 minutes ago :smile) they were like really long side bangs and i thought they were boring... so i cut them anf now they are forehead bangs

OxsannaGotswaqqxX
OxsannaGotswaqqxX wrote:
2011-08-10 09:43:49 -0700

haha they look funny

miss.right
miss.right wrote:
2011-08-10 07:56:33 -0700

i think that bangs are really cute and it doesnt work for all girls

dayday from the rangers
dayday from the rangers wrote:
2011-08-10 07:46:58 -0700

im no gurl but i think gurls wit bangs r sexy

Ty_Ty_me123
Ty_Ty_me123 wrote:
2011-08-10 07:35:55 -0700

its 2 hot 4 bangz

missbeauitful
missbeauitful wrote:
2011-08-09 20:58:04 -0700

Bangs suck!
Thats all I have to say...
Jeeze!

jbabyredlady
jbabyredlady wrote:
2011-08-05 19:20:35 -0700

i hate bangs they all ways in my face

kikiepoo
kikiepoo wrote:
2011-08-05 19:03:24 -0700

i have my bangz braided back for the summer...
ppl weird...(random)

amiagothoremo?
amiagothoremo? wrote:
2011-08-05 17:57:52 -0700

I've had blunt bangs ever since I grew hair. Not sure if it was on purpose or if it was natural but I love my bangs, no one else has them at my school so its nice having my own hair style

annyia aka lollypop
annyia aka lollypop wrote:
2011-07-17 16:34:29 -0700

I LIKE BANGZ I WEAR THEM EVER DAY I MAKE MUH ONE WITH A PONY TALE

xoxtheawesomepersonxox
xoxtheawesomepersonxox wrote:
2011-07-01 07:03:09 -0700

When. Was younger I had them in like pre-k
And they bothered me soooooooooo much
And I couldn't see out of my eyes

poptart~lover
poptart~lover wrote:
2011-06-22 17:19:09 -0700

Bangs Are Just *Ughly

hsm14
hsm14 wrote:
2011-06-22 14:19:57 -0700

bangs dont look good ongrown ups kids are fine my mom says

#TeamBreezy16
#TeamBreezy16 wrote:
2011-06-22 01:53:58 -0700

I Hav Banqqz Alreadyy But Sometimez I Dnt Wear My Banqqz

NICOLE1980
NICOLE1980 wrote:
2011-06-22 00:36:17 -0700

NaomiCupcakeLover10: watt did she say and and oh mine r a lil long and short hahha and y do u not text me at all..???

NaomiCupcakeLover10
NaomiCupcakeLover10 wrote:
2011-06-22 00:31:00 -0700

On my profile photo ; no buz I told my mom if I could cut my bangs just alittle bit.

NaomiCupcakeLover10
NaomiCupcakeLover10 wrote:
2011-06-22 00:30:02 -0700

I long bangs like up to my shoulder..

NICOLE1980
NICOLE1980 wrote:
2011-06-22 00:26:47 -0700

OMG i am happy i have bangs cause i luv them a lot and without them omg i would die hahahah cause i just LUV THEM!!!!

hsm14
hsm14 wrote:
2011-06-21 15:22:42 -0700

my bags dont match me and i got them done by a prefrole what should i do

cloe3943
cloe3943 wrote:
2011-06-20 07:00:16 -0700

I recently got bangs but me and my mom both agree I look better with out bangs. :¬(

Allison_quiz

What Crazy Color Would You Dye Your Hair?

• Purple
  • Pink
  • Green
  • Yellow

Micro_sc_micro
Finding the right shampoo and conditioner can make the difference between limp hair and healthy a...
Micro_curly_micro
Bouncy and defined curls is what most of us aim for when we try and style our naturally curly hai...
Micro_flat_micro
delly belly asks: "My hair is so flat and unmanageable. How can I make my hair have more volume a...

InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply about 1 hour
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
reply about 1 hour
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair