Comments

Change Your Look with Bangs!

If you’re thinking about a new look for back to school then cutting some new bangs is one of the easiest ways to transform your hair style! Less of a commitment than chopping your hair short - some new bangs will give your hair a stylish new shape. Back to Article

diamondbadd
diamondbadd wrote:
2011-06-17 23:35:45 -0700

ummm im qettin banqs qone doo mee!!!(qone rock em forr bck tew skwel

Cookie1013
Cookie1013 wrote:
2011-06-16 17:57:42 -0700

i used to have bangs but they grew fast and mom wont let me cut again Frown

jengotswag
jengotswag wrote:
2011-06-14 10:59:54 -0700

i aleardy have bangs and i look good.....lol Big Grin

sweetbird16
sweetbird16 wrote:
2011-06-14 06:08:25 -0700

I Havv Banqqz Alreadyy! Nd I Lookk Khuttee nh

Mz_Wrigjt
Mz_Wrigjt wrote:
2011-06-14 02:39:26 -0700

been had ma bangs...juss dnt where dhem out alot

Tamia90
Tamia90 wrote:
2011-06-14 00:55:45 -0700

i already have bangs

Imika2000
Imika2000 wrote:
2011-06-14 00:47:08 -0700

I have sideswept bangs......but I just got them on Sunday! smile

ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2011-06-13 13:02:15 -0700

I had a all types of bangs!

Prettie Dork
Prettie Dork wrote:
2011-06-13 10:19:54 -0700

i love bangs i ounce had one with purple in it

lania5955_1629734
lania5955_1629734 wrote:
2011-06-13 10:12:55 -0700

I had all those types of bangs lol.

Kuh-uteChickRock1017
Kuh-uteChickRock1017 wrote:
2011-06-13 09:24:01 -0700

I have bangs but they keep growing and becoming so long that its the same size as the rest of my hair! 0.o But my bangs are gonna be pink and my hair is gonna be dirty blonde! =)

ilovdanceing123
ilovdanceing123 wrote:
2011-06-13 09:21:09 -0700

i use to have bangs but they were ulgy and i looked like a japanise person but now i dont

momoizthabest
momoizthabest wrote:
2011-06-13 08:56:22 -0700

idk...

sweetbird16
sweetbird16 wrote:
2011-06-13 08:55:14 -0700

I luv my hair Nd I will Neva dye it Nd if I had 2 I wouldn't cuz I Luvv my pretty black/brown long hair

SA BERRY
SA BERRY wrote:
2011-06-13 08:11:20 -0700

i have bands i had long one then short and now in the middle

flybarbie12
flybarbie12 wrote:
2011-06-13 08:08:30 -0700

but i wnt a chinese bang

flybarbie12
flybarbie12 wrote:
2011-06-13 08:08:17 -0700

i love myy bang

OliviaR14
OliviaR14 wrote:
2011-05-29 04:26:27 -0700

I have bangs......

YoU KnOw YoU Lv Me
YoU KnOw YoU Lv Me wrote:
2011-05-04 07:36:14 -0700

this is retarded nobody looks at these exept for dumb people i look to make fun of the comments

-starheart♥
-starheart♥ wrote:
2011-05-03 11:06:27 -0700

So I have this Blunt cut , but then I'm makin it to sideswept . LUUL.

Allison_quiz

What Crazy Color Would You Dye Your Hair?

• Purple
  • Pink
  • Green
  • Yellow

Micro_sc_micro
Finding the right shampoo and conditioner can make the difference between limp hair and healthy a...
Micro_curly_micro
Bouncy and defined curls is what most of us aim for when we try and style our naturally curly hai...
Micro_flat_micro
delly belly asks: "My hair is so flat and unmanageable. How can I make my hair have more volume a...

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!