Comments

Change Your Look with Bangs!

If you’re thinking about a new look for back to school then cutting some new bangs is one of the easiest ways to transform your hair style! Less of a commitment than chopping your hair short - some new bangs will give your hair a stylish new shape. Back to Article

diamondbadd
diamondbadd wrote:
2011-06-17 23:35:45 -0700

ummm im qettin banqs qone doo mee!!!(qone rock em forr bck tew skwel

Cookie1013
Cookie1013 wrote:
2011-06-16 17:57:42 -0700

i used to have bangs but they grew fast and mom wont let me cut again Frown

jengotswag
jengotswag wrote:
2011-06-14 10:59:54 -0700

i aleardy have bangs and i look good.....lol Big Grin

sweetbird16
sweetbird16 wrote:
2011-06-14 06:08:25 -0700

I Havv Banqqz Alreadyy! Nd I Lookk Khuttee nh

Mz_Wrigjt
Mz_Wrigjt wrote:
2011-06-14 02:39:26 -0700

been had ma bangs...juss dnt where dhem out alot

Tamia90
Tamia90 wrote:
2011-06-14 00:55:45 -0700

i already have bangs

Imika2000
Imika2000 wrote:
2011-06-14 00:47:08 -0700

I have sideswept bangs......but I just got them on Sunday! smile

ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2011-06-13 13:02:15 -0700

I had a all types of bangs!

Prettie Dork
Prettie Dork wrote:
2011-06-13 10:19:54 -0700

i love bangs i ounce had one with purple in it

lania5955_1629734
lania5955_1629734 wrote:
2011-06-13 10:12:55 -0700

I had all those types of bangs lol.

Kuh-uteChickRock1017
Kuh-uteChickRock1017 wrote:
2011-06-13 09:24:01 -0700

I have bangs but they keep growing and becoming so long that its the same size as the rest of my hair! 0.o But my bangs are gonna be pink and my hair is gonna be dirty blonde! =)

ilovdanceing123
ilovdanceing123 wrote:
2011-06-13 09:21:09 -0700

i use to have bangs but they were ulgy and i looked like a japanise person but now i dont

momoizthabest
momoizthabest wrote:
2011-06-13 08:56:22 -0700

idk...

sweetbird16
sweetbird16 wrote:
2011-06-13 08:55:14 -0700

I luv my hair Nd I will Neva dye it Nd if I had 2 I wouldn't cuz I Luvv my pretty black/brown long hair

SA BERRY
SA BERRY wrote:
2011-06-13 08:11:20 -0700

i have bands i had long one then short and now in the middle

flybarbie12
flybarbie12 wrote:
2011-06-13 08:08:30 -0700

but i wnt a chinese bang

flybarbie12
flybarbie12 wrote:
2011-06-13 08:08:17 -0700

i love myy bang

OliviaR14
OliviaR14 wrote:
2011-05-29 04:26:27 -0700

I have bangs......

YoU KnOw YoU Lv Me
YoU KnOw YoU Lv Me wrote:
2011-05-04 07:36:14 -0700

this is retarded nobody looks at these exept for dumb people i look to make fun of the comments

-starheart♥
-starheart♥ wrote:
2011-05-03 11:06:27 -0700

So I have this Blunt cut , but then I'm makin it to sideswept . LUUL.

Allison_quiz

What Crazy Color Would You Dye Your Hair?

• Purple
  • Pink
  • Green
  • Yellow

Micro_sc_micro
Finding the right shampoo and conditioner can make the difference between limp hair and healthy a...
Micro_curly_micro
Bouncy and defined curls is what most of us aim for when we try and style our naturally curly hai...
Micro_flat_micro
delly belly asks: "My hair is so flat and unmanageable. How can I make my hair have more volume a...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
i think the best way to settle that is to sit them down and talk to them and if girl2 wont stop asking ask her as calmly as you can to be quiet and listen to what you have to say. and explain to them how much you just want them to get along. second way to settle this is to put them in the same room together until they do get along.
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Thanks guys. Thoses tips helped. They are getting almond better now.
kaykay2002