Comments

How to Make Your Teachers Like You

Find out how to impress your teachers from the get-go with these back-to-school tips. Kidzworld's got the scoop. Back to Article

rena850
rena850 wrote:
2014-11-09 13:30:35 -0800

samesmile

omegaranger
omegaranger wrote:
2014-11-09 08:23:48 -0800

my teacher gets strict when you make her angry but she is cool, nice,laughs at any joke you make and she is patience with us

starkeisha123
starkeisha123 wrote:
2014-11-06 06:44:48 -0800

i think that 's true in the story

PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia wrote:
2014-10-29 06:23:57 -0700

our class teacher is strict but not gross and also nice and laughs at things where you r to laugh. we really have a class clown but she laughs at him when sometimes he speaks up but sometimes she gets really angry,,Big Grin

yaya967
yaya967 wrote:
2014-10-20 18:04:33 -0700

my teacher laughs at anything that is funny

David_Teh_Derp
David_Teh_Derp wrote:
2014-10-01 08:18:04 -0700

Being racist against class clowns is bad. It's very easy to call a teacher ignorant, in my book. Except for my class teacher, he's awesome! *YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS face*

amarani14
amarani14 wrote:
2014-09-29 09:24:12 -0700

that what I do to but sometimes

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-08-18 19:02:03 -0700

Most teachers want two things from their students: 1. A wiliness to learn 2.Respect (for everyone -including yourself) If you can give them that then you're all set smile

kevin11mustangGT
kevin11mustangGT wrote:
2014-08-13 20:34:40 -0700

i just sit in class and listen to the teacher teach thats all i do really

Lilly.valentine101
Lilly.valentine101 wrote:
2014-08-13 20:33:33 -0700

Im the teacher's pet and a class angel

gabby502bestgamer
gabby502bestgamer wrote:
2014-07-15 09:43:08 -0700

Im always annoying to some of my teachers and i really dont care but this time i have to be good cause in my school the 7th grade teachers r hard on u

l-meister132
l-meister132 wrote:
2014-06-22 13:10:24 -0700

get sent out loads of times

l-meister132
l-meister132 wrote:
2014-06-22 13:10:06 -0700

lol im a class clown

l-meister132
l-meister132 wrote:
2014-06-22 13:09:07 -0700

lol im a class clown

HappyUnicorn
HappyUnicorn wrote:
2014-06-12 13:34:05 -0700

music drama and art are my fave classes

summerguy
summerguy wrote:
2014-06-12 06:07:03 -0700

Art class are my fav

03Strawbez
03Strawbez wrote:
2014-05-26 09:22:12 -0700

Fooood classs

lorystromberg
lorystromberg wrote:
2014-03-26 19:55:06 -0700

Band and Lunch are my fave classes

BarbieBrietta
BarbieBrietta wrote:
2014-03-13 02:05:05 -0700

i hate my teachers

pinklovejustin
pinklovejustin wrote:
2014-02-21 08:27:21 -0800

my teacher do not like me so that is good

Poll

Best Gift to Give Your Teacher?

• An apple.
  • A box of chalk.
  • Chocolates.
  • Flowers.

Micro_locker style micro
Show off your style and organize your locker with these back to school tips on Kidzworld.
Micro_s micro
By bike, by canoe, by ice skates, by sneakers… they’re all fun fit ways to get to school. All rig...
Micro_backtoschoolcelebs-gallery-miley
All your favorite teen celebs, like Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez and more are tr...
Micro_middleschool_micro
Bubblegum303 asks: "I'm scared for middle school! What should I do to not be afraid?"

Random in the forums

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"-Karpov-" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: No one murders out of desperation, unless it's a teenager trying to take action against an abusive father or situations like that, in which that in itself is hard to correlate with the capitol punishment in other countries and is also not necessary since we have other processes and ways to go about with that issue. Again, nothing to do with what I said -sigh- Yes, while people still steal even though they get their hands cut off, the reasons for why they do are very different (desperation and necessity) than the reason people would still murder if the punishment was death.
CabePowdumfry
CabePowdumfry posted in Debating:
listen man people commit suicide everyday and rob stores and kill because of depression. If they are in depression and kill then that is his punishment. Its a fair trial
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote:No one murders out of desperation, unless it's a teenager trying to take action against an abusive father or situations like that, in which that in itself is hard to correlate with the capitol punishment in other countries and is also not necessary since we have other processes and ways to go about with that issue. Again, nothing to do with what I said
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
So one instance of capitol punishment does not satisfy the other.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"-Karpov-" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: They also have families to feed. That has nothing to do with what I said, but ok  No one murders out of desperation, unless it's a teenager trying to take action against an abusive father or situations like that, in which that in itself is hard to correlate with the capitol punishment in other countries and is also not necessary since we have other processes and ways to go about with that issue.