Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

How to Make Your Teachers Like You

Find out how to impress your teachers from the get-go with these back-to-school tips. Kidzworld's got the scoop. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

winnywind
winnywind wrote:
2011-07-21 18:59:52 -0700

EHh i just like annoying teachers with my BEATBOXING Big Grin

report
flowergirl1000
flowergirl1000 wrote:
2011-07-21 18:12:48 -0700

my teachers love me

report
dougiefresh1
dougiefresh1 wrote:
2011-07-21 18:04:13 -0700

this is dougie fresh1 your friend
can i have a pic of you naked

report
UR THE ONLY ONE-
UR THE ONLY ONE- wrote:
2011-07-21 17:18:08 -0700

me 2

report
Adamon_90
Adamon_90 wrote:
2011-07-21 17:17:57 -0700

All u have too do for teachers too make him love u just Give him A Fineger ! Looool

report
UR THE ONLY ONE-
UR THE ONLY ONE- wrote:
2011-07-21 17:16:34 -0700

lol

report
Adamon_90
Adamon_90 wrote:
2011-07-21 17:16:18 -0700

I hate School hate Teacheers !

report
UR THE ONLY ONE-
UR THE ONLY ONE- wrote:
2011-07-21 17:12:35 -0700

i hate skool and teachers so i dont care if teachers like me

report
Adamon_90
Adamon_90 wrote:
2011-07-21 17:12:28 -0700

when a teacher shot at me for a reason or for No reason All i do is to give HimaFinger!

report
Adamon_90
Adamon_90 wrote:
2011-07-21 17:11:56 -0700

when a teacher shot at me for a reason or for No reason All i do is to give Him a Finger!

report
Adamon_90
Adamon_90 wrote:
2011-07-21 17:11:32 -0700

KellBellz141996: Don't Be scary from teshers when a teacher shot at me for a reason or for No reason All i do is to give Him a Finger!

report
BossLady10
BossLady10 wrote:
2011-07-21 17:10:15 -0700

I dnt care wat the teacher think of mhe if he/she dnt lik mhe i dnt lik em...

report
hannahlms
hannahlms wrote:
2011-07-21 17:07:26 -0700

I dont think I want my teachers to like me! It's kinda fun to hate teachers! Tongue Out

report
bubbles_lover2011
bubbles_lover2011 wrote:
2011-07-21 17:06:12 -0700

why should you need to make your teacher like you if he/she doesn't like you then they don't like you!!!!

report
GeekykiddShawdii
GeekykiddShawdii wrote:
2011-07-21 17:04:12 -0700

i remembah one tyme my teacher goyt mad ayt me cuz i put hand sanitizer in his drank

report
KellBellz141996
KellBellz141996 wrote:
2011-07-21 16:58:37 -0700

I can't stand when Teacher's shout at me for no reason. It makes me wanna cry

report
KellBellz141996
KellBellz141996 wrote:
2011-07-21 16:57:58 -0700

It's not so hard. You just have to listen, and do you're work

report
KellBellz141996
KellBellz141996 wrote:
2011-07-21 16:57:04 -0700

I agree with you

report
KellBellz141996
KellBellz141996 wrote:
2011-07-21 16:56:50 -0700

My teacher's love me too

report
KellBellz141996
KellBellz141996 wrote:
2011-07-21 16:54:48 -0700

Haha me too

report
back to story
Poll

Best Gift to Give Your Teacher?

  • An apple.
  • A box of chalk.
  • Chocolates.
  • Flowers.

related stories

Micro_locker style micro
Show off your style and organize your locker with these back to school tips on Kidzworld.
Micro_s micro
By bike, by canoe, by ice skates, by sneakers… they’re all fun fit ways to get to school. All rig...
Micro_backtoschoolcelebs-gallery-miley
All your favorite teen celebs, like Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez and more are tr...
Micro_middleschool_micro
Bubblegum303 asks: "I'm scared for middle school! What should I do to not be afraid?"

Random in the forums

FeatheryOne
FeatheryOne posted in Debating:
Of course not. You cannot comment or theorise on something when you're extremely uninformed about said something.  My philosophy is you can only state, confidently, when you're actually knowledgeable on the moment. I, for example, know nothing about digital forensics, so I won't say something about it. Unfortunately many people still try to butt in without actually researching in today's public.
reply 4 minutes
A16
A16 posted in Say Anything:
Bonjour before school! I absolutely hate the update my computer forced me to take! That is all....
reply 29 minutes
disney princess
Happy Halloween all! What are you doing this year?
reply 37 minutes
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
Hmm.... In the grand scheme of things, opinion really doesn't matter. Just the entire construct of it. But when it comes to life, advise, and decision making....opinions do matter. And at that point, opinions are subjective because one opinion might matter to one person, while the other person might not value the same exact opinion being made. Answer: Yes and no, and even when yes; it's still no.
reply about 2 hours
Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty posted in Debating:
It depends who you say it to and how you say it. If you are saying shut up joking to your best friend that's just funny but if you say shut up to someone seriously that is rude. If you say shut up to an adult or your parents that is just stupid.
reply about 2 hours