Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

How to Make Your Teachers Like You

Find out how to impress your teachers from the get-go with these back-to-school tips. Kidzworld's got the scoop. Back to Article

KiggZouth
KiggZouth wrote:
2012-11-23 11:46:03 -0800

Well some teacher'z my be da next
Jack da ripper

Trust i wouldn't even trust a gay teacher dey may turn on U i ain't joking seriously
in my skool we get bare chi chi man dem
Meh i stay away from dem

breugottaloveher
breugottaloveher wrote:
2012-11-23 11:44:57 -0800

i dont likke my teachers

Cam:)
Cam:) wrote:
2012-11-23 11:43:18 -0800

My teachers love me(:

Sally5212
Sally5212 wrote:
2012-11-23 11:42:26 -0800

Lol same here

KiggZouth
KiggZouth wrote:
2012-11-23 11:41:41 -0800

Look i give attitude and if da teacher'z
don't like well you know where da door iz

so dey can get da fck outta my face

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-23 11:40:53 -0800

My Teachers Lovee Me Thoo ; [;
♥,

KiggZouth
KiggZouth wrote:
2012-11-23 11:40:35 -0800

Yo some you can't trust some teacher'z

R da head'z btch

lannie13
lannie13 wrote:
2012-11-23 11:40:33 -0800

idc care for my teachers they so racist

OoPaNdAb34roO
OoPaNdAb34roO wrote:
2012-11-23 11:39:36 -0800

Bruh....None Of My Teachers Like Me....Idc...I Juss Go To Do My Work And Talk To My Friends...And Go Home...Thats All Really What Yuu NeedTaa Do...Lol

-Garza♥_2234474
-Garza♥_2234474 wrote:
2012-11-23 11:39:19 -0800

Imm ALWAYS in Trouble,
ALL my Teachers hate me, so Fcck them .

Candy_Apples543
Candy_Apples543 wrote:
2012-11-23 11:38:35 -0800

lmbo i feel ya

obeyy manii
obeyy manii wrote:
2012-11-23 11:36:52 -0800

By neverr tlkinn tuu them

KiggZouth
KiggZouth wrote:
2012-11-23 11:34:10 -0800

yo i ain't no rers clark teacher pet swag dat

i make da rulez i own my skool

and protect younger'z ]

Teacher's know only about wot dey teach us
dat'z wot dey bloody know Disappointed

KiggZouth
KiggZouth wrote:
2012-11-23 11:31:43 -0800

Ha teacher's well don't get me started on dem
all dey flip-inn know about Us in our names
and ages that's all. Who da fck r day 2 judge us

kboo4eva
kboo4eva wrote:
2012-11-23 11:30:58 -0800

ikr they all bichs anyways

iSwaggatasticDanae♥
iSwaggatasticDanae♥ wrote:
2012-11-17 11:53:04 -0800

All My Teachers Love Me !

KD_ Trey 5_2251445
KD_ Trey 5_2251445 wrote:
2012-11-17 11:52:08 -0800

all my teachers like me

Swaggieec:
Swaggieec: wrote:
2012-11-17 11:51:23 -0800

All my teachers hate me, Im bad as h3ll idgaf really

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-17 11:51:03 -0800

bruh f**k school and the teacher i threw 10 thousands ones in there face when i got rich

RosySmiles:)
RosySmiles:) wrote:
2012-11-15 17:36:48 -0800

IKR i hate this girl named taylor. Mrs..Ryctik, our science English teacher adores her

Poll

Best Gift to Give Your Teacher?

• An apple.
  • A box of chalk.
  • Chocolates.
  • Flowers.

Micro_locker style micro
Show off your style and organize your locker with these back to school tips on Kidzworld.
Micro_s micro
By bike, by canoe, by ice skates, by sneakers… they’re all fun fit ways to get to school. All rig...
Micro_backtoschoolcelebs-gallery-miley
All your favorite teen celebs, like Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez and more are tr...
Micro_middleschool_micro
Bubblegum303 asks: "I'm scared for middle school! What should I do to not be afraid?"

Random in the forums

shae508
Twisted visions. Dirty lies. No one knows the truth. That lies deep inside. The pain you hide. All day and night. It burns you. Hurts you.  Slowly, Killing you. You hide it best you can. Smile and say it's okay. But really. It's another lie. Another smudge. Inside your mind. You smile though. Keeping hope. But every day. Second by second. It goes away. And at night. There is only despair. Tearing out your hair. You scream at yourself. Why?! Why are you this way?! But when morning comes. You will wash away. All the tears. And all the pain. The lies are dirty. But the truth is dirtier.
reply 1 minute
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Aleisha14" wrote: No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person. In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  Studies show that it costs more to execute prisoners than it does to imprison them for life. It does not save money to kill prisoners, but even if it did, are we really going to reduce the value of a human life to that level? Something we cut to save tax money?  If you want to sink to the level of the killer, sure, or we could take the high road and lead by example by not killing people.   The fraughtness....
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote:No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person.In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  Studies show that it costs more to execute prisoners than it does to imprison them for life. It does not save money to kill prisoners, but even if it did, are we really going to reduce the value of a human life to that level? Something we cut to save tax money?  If you want to sink to the level of the killer, sure, or we could take the high road and lead by example by not killing people.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote: No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person. In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  What makes a murderer any more deserving of death on the basis of taxes...than anyone else in prison? I mean your point is fraught with worse problems, but I'm hoping this can be the most relatable.
reply about 1 hour