Comments

Coolest School Bags

It’s that time of year again when we start fresh with back to school! We all need something to lug our books around in so why not get a school bag that expresses your style and personality? Back to Article

mYsteRiOUs-gUrl
mYsteRiOUs-gUrl wrote:
2013-09-08 01:30:52 -0700

18th

WinxBelievixRules!!!
WinxBelievixRules!!! wrote:
2012-12-19 02:41:26 -0800

I like the 16th and 5th

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2012-12-16 14:25:07 -0800

i have the big version of the Jansport Cabesa backpack in blue

Latina_Cheer
Latina_Cheer wrote:
2012-12-16 13:49:08 -0800

i like 9 and 5

XxCrystal.♥
XxCrystal.♥ wrote:
2012-12-16 12:43:07 -0800

I like the 5th one. It's kinda like the one i have but mine is from Areopostale

Amarantha
Amarantha wrote:
2012-09-05 08:50:12 -0700

"...why not get a school bag that expresses your style and personality?"

You haven't got much hope for that when your bag has to be plain navy or black.

L i z e t h ♣
L i z e t h ♣ wrote:
2012-08-20 15:11:12 -0700

I like the 7th bag. smile

L i z e t h ♣
L i z e t h ♣ wrote:
2012-08-20 15:10:48 -0700

I like the Campus Messenger Bag. It's nice! smile

lemonadewithbrownies
lemonadewithbrownies wrote:
2012-08-20 15:04:09 -0700

We can have any school bag,but we have uniforms so it sucks

Elmo_Iz_Ma_Boo
Elmo_Iz_Ma_Boo wrote:
2012-08-18 14:08:28 -0700

at my school we gotta wear CLEAR bookbags

the real tab time
the real tab time wrote:
2012-08-18 13:50:37 -0700

my bag say's keep clam and stay DENCH!!!

-BeautifulPeople.
-BeautifulPeople. wrote:
2012-08-18 10:14:12 -0700

I need a new school bag Dx

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2012-08-18 10:13:23 -0700

I love my hello kitty bag x)

PixieTulip!
PixieTulip! wrote:
2012-08-18 08:36:46 -0700

My school bag is cool xD

Emosky490
Emosky490 wrote:
2012-08-18 05:12:03 -0700

I Got The Aqua 1

fungirl888
fungirl888 wrote:
2012-05-28 08:55:16 -0700

i bet it is pretty

nicole273
nicole273 wrote:
2012-01-09 13:33:34 -0800

my school back is ulgy

Favorite High School Musical Character?

• Troy.
  • Gabriella.
  • Sharpay.
  • Ryan.

Micro_whatnottodoonyourfirstdayofschool-micro
The first day of school is tough for everybody—new class, new teacher, new everything! Check out ...
Micro_s micro
By bike, by canoe, by ice skates, by sneakers… they’re all fun fit ways to get to school. All rig...
Micro_backtoschoolfashionforguys-micro
Most guys aren’t into following trends, but a little fashion know-how never hurt anybody. Here ar...

John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion