Comments

Coolest School Bags

It’s that time of year again when we start fresh with back to school! We all need something to lug our books around in so why not get a school bag that expresses your style and personality? Back to Article

mYsteRiOUs-gUrl
mYsteRiOUs-gUrl wrote:
2013-09-08 01:30:52 -0700

18th

WinxBelievixRules!!!
WinxBelievixRules!!! wrote:
2012-12-19 02:41:26 -0800

I like the 16th and 5th

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2012-12-16 14:25:07 -0800

i have the big version of the Jansport Cabesa backpack in blue

Latina_Cheer
Latina_Cheer wrote:
2012-12-16 13:49:08 -0800

i like 9 and 5

XxCrystal.♥
XxCrystal.♥ wrote:
2012-12-16 12:43:07 -0800

I like the 5th one. It's kinda like the one i have but mine is from Areopostale

Amarantha
Amarantha wrote:
2012-09-05 08:50:12 -0700

"...why not get a school bag that expresses your style and personality?"

You haven't got much hope for that when your bag has to be plain navy or black.

L i z e t h ♣
L i z e t h ♣ wrote:
2012-08-20 15:11:12 -0700

I like the 7th bag. smile

L i z e t h ♣
L i z e t h ♣ wrote:
2012-08-20 15:10:48 -0700

I like the Campus Messenger Bag. It's nice! smile

lemonadewithbrownies
lemonadewithbrownies wrote:
2012-08-20 15:04:09 -0700

We can have any school bag,but we have uniforms so it sucks

Elmo_Iz_Ma_Boo
Elmo_Iz_Ma_Boo wrote:
2012-08-18 14:08:28 -0700

at my school we gotta wear CLEAR bookbags

the real tab time
the real tab time wrote:
2012-08-18 13:50:37 -0700

my bag say's keep clam and stay DENCH!!!

-BeautifulPeople.
-BeautifulPeople. wrote:
2012-08-18 10:14:12 -0700

I need a new school bag Dx

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2012-08-18 10:13:23 -0700

I love my hello kitty bag x)

PixieTulip!
PixieTulip! wrote:
2012-08-18 08:36:46 -0700

My school bag is cool xD

Emosky490
Emosky490 wrote:
2012-08-18 05:12:03 -0700

I Got The Aqua 1

fungirl888
fungirl888 wrote:
2012-05-28 08:55:16 -0700

i bet it is pretty

nicole273
nicole273 wrote:
2012-01-09 13:33:34 -0800

my school back is ulgy

Favorite High School Musical Character?

• Troy.
  • Gabriella.
  • Sharpay.
  • Ryan.

Micro_whatnottodoonyourfirstdayofschool-micro
The first day of school is tough for everybody—new class, new teacher, new everything! Check out ...
Micro_s micro
By bike, by canoe, by ice skates, by sneakers… they’re all fun fit ways to get to school. All rig...
Micro_backtoschoolfashionforguys-micro
Most guys aren’t into following trends, but a little fashion know-how never hurt anybody. Here ar...

kaykay2002