Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Coolest School Bags

It’s that time of year again when we start fresh with back to school! We all need something to lug our books around in so why not get a school bag that expresses your style and personality? Back to Article

mYsteRiOUs-gUrl
mYsteRiOUs-gUrl wrote:
2013-09-08 01:30:52 -0700

18th

WinxBelievixRules!!!
WinxBelievixRules!!! wrote:
2012-12-19 02:41:26 -0800

I like the 16th and 5th

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2012-12-16 14:25:07 -0800

i have the big version of the Jansport Cabesa backpack in blue

Latina_Cheer
Latina_Cheer wrote:
2012-12-16 13:49:08 -0800

i like 9 and 5

XxCrystal.♥
XxCrystal.♥ wrote:
2012-12-16 12:43:07 -0800

I like the 5th one. It's kinda like the one i have but mine is from Areopostale

Amarantha
Amarantha wrote:
2012-09-05 08:50:12 -0700

"...why not get a school bag that expresses your style and personality?"

You haven't got much hope for that when your bag has to be plain navy or black.

L i z e t h ♣
L i z e t h ♣ wrote:
2012-08-20 15:11:12 -0700

I like the 7th bag. smile

L i z e t h ♣
L i z e t h ♣ wrote:
2012-08-20 15:10:48 -0700

I like the Campus Messenger Bag. It's nice! smile

lemonadewithbrownies
lemonadewithbrownies wrote:
2012-08-20 15:04:09 -0700

We can have any school bag,but we have uniforms so it sucks

Elmo_Iz_Ma_Boo
Elmo_Iz_Ma_Boo wrote:
2012-08-18 14:08:28 -0700

at my school we gotta wear CLEAR bookbags

the real tab time
the real tab time wrote:
2012-08-18 13:50:37 -0700

my bag say's keep clam and stay DENCH!!!

-BeautifulPeople.
-BeautifulPeople. wrote:
2012-08-18 10:14:12 -0700

I need a new school bag Dx

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2012-08-18 10:13:23 -0700

I love my hello kitty bag x)

PixieTulip!
PixieTulip! wrote:
2012-08-18 08:36:46 -0700

My school bag is cool xD

Emosky490
Emosky490 wrote:
2012-08-18 05:12:03 -0700

I Got The Aqua 1

fungirl888
fungirl888 wrote:
2012-05-28 08:55:16 -0700

i bet it is pretty

nicole273
nicole273 wrote:
2012-01-09 13:33:34 -0800

my school back is ulgy

Favorite High School Musical Character?

• Troy.
  • Gabriella.
  • Sharpay.
  • Ryan.

Micro_whatnottodoonyourfirstdayofschool-micro
The first day of school is tough for everybody—new class, new teacher, new everything! Check out ...
Micro_s micro
By bike, by canoe, by ice skates, by sneakers… they’re all fun fit ways to get to school. All rig...
Micro_backtoschoolfashionforguys-micro
Most guys aren’t into following trends, but a little fashion know-how never hurt anybody. Here ar...

geeta905
geeta905 posted in Friends:
Do you wish to be a star among your friends? Do you have the ambition to be spoken about largely among people/ Do you have the desire to be a part of the thrilling ride to win amazing prizes that you have always dreamt of?
LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50