Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

iCarly iSpace Out DVD Review

Featuring six episodes from season four of the hit Nickelodeon TV show plus a bonus episode of Victorious, iCarly iSpace Out hits stores on August 31, 2010. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

shuqivanea
shuqivanea wrote:
2012-02-11 15:48:24 -0800

your dumb i love icarly

report
HannahHomesweet
HannahHomesweet wrote:
2011-12-30 09:50:39 -0800

Its so dumb i dont even like icarly

report
lilmama080
lilmama080 wrote:
2010-09-10 09:26:02 -0700

I HATE THIS GAME ITS HORRIBLE DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

report
kenyana1
kenyana1 wrote:
2010-09-09 09:01:18 -0700

Frown thats pritty mean what if she was on

report
kenyana1
kenyana1 wrote:
2010-09-09 08:59:45 -0700

hi isint i caly cool

report
kenyana1
kenyana1 wrote:
2010-09-09 08:57:44 -0700

sweet i love icaly she sam and freedy are very funny

report
Lexis0799
Lexis0799 wrote:
2010-09-09 08:12:47 -0700

i think that it is cool tooo. I love icarly

report
GABY7846
GABY7846 wrote:
2010-09-06 09:36:20 -0700

no iam not

report
GABY7846
GABY7846 wrote:
2010-09-06 09:35:45 -0700

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolooking ugly

report
fuzzgirl2000
fuzzgirl2000 wrote:
2010-09-04 04:18:13 -0700

i like iCarly. iSpace out is good! and ive seen the other episodes too

report
kimmikinz
kimmikinz wrote:
2010-09-02 08:11:57 -0700

i still like it but theyve shown it alot on tv

report
aaliyahmoore
aaliyahmoore wrote:
2010-08-31 11:15:37 -0700

ok no you are wrong Frustrated

report
kimmikinz
kimmikinz wrote:
2010-08-31 07:30:49 -0700

this is everywhere! i dont see what the buzz is but i stil

report
losttori68
losttori68 wrote:
2010-08-30 06:33:46 -0700

hey that show is soooooo funny i love it thtas the best one well i go to japan is alot better i love i carly it is the best

report
CutePie2001
CutePie2001 wrote:
2010-08-28 09:52:01 -0700

hi im aniyah and i love icarly..,......,xecsashly

report
back to story
Emmapoll

Who's Your Favorite Nickelodeon Star?

  • Emma Roberts.
  • Miranda Cosgrove.
  • Jamie Lynne Spears.
  • Little JJ.

related stories

Micro_carly_micro
Some pretty deep iCarly questions: Is Carly falling in love with Freddie? Will Sam quit the web s...
Micro_icarly-feature
It’s the battle of teen sensations when reigning online queen Carly Shay squares off against teen...
Micro_icarly_s1v1-micrp
iCarly is Nick's new tech-savy show that combines scripted acting and viewer-submitted content. W...

Entertainment in the forums

ValenciaRose
ValenciaRose posted in Movies:
"Crazyoscar" wrote:I know! I can't wait to see it!!Yeah.. Harry Osbourne will probably be big in it.. He looks so different from the original!Yeah, I like both, really. I guess it was because I wasn't a big of a fan of the Original Trilogy as I am of the  The Amazing Spiderman. I also prefer the Amazing Spiderman because he actually made the web-shooters, and it really showed how smart he was. I mean, no offence, but in the first films everyone said he was really smart but we never got to see him do something genuis.I'm scared too! I don't want her to die either!Electro seems like sorta a drama queen. I mean, have you seen the trailer where he got all mad because Spiderman didn't remember him? :confused Bit of an over-reaction! He's a changed man :) And by change, I mean way more evil :| I suppose so. But, not trying to sound offense, I think Spiderman is quite old so I think that maybe that's why I prefer the Amazing Spiderman. BUT I still love the original movies. Also I think it's because Spiderman showed a lot of romance compared to the amazing spiderman. Yeah I know, the web shooters are awesome! MY GWEN BABY! *dramatically, and hysterically sobs* I know right? He goes all ninja-style and it's funny when he's like, "YOU LIED TO ME!" in a overly dramatic way. The best moments in the trailer is when Peter's aunt complains about the laundry and he says he was washing the American flag. lol xD
reply 13 minutes
Boysrock50
erm....was I? XD
reply 23 minutes
MermaidMagic33
"Boysrock50" wrote: "MermaidMagic33" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: "MermaidMagic33" wrote: Yo mama has good logic that Einstein were less smart. says the person with terrible grammar XD Thanks for the insult -_-  sorrryyyyy :S Nah it's ok. I know you were joking.
reply 23 minutes
Boysrock50
"MermaidMagic33" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: "MermaidMagic33" wrote: Yo mama has good logic that Einstein were less smart. says the person with terrible grammar XD Thanks for the insult -_- sorrryyyyy :S
reply 24 minutes
MermaidMagic33
"Boysrock50" wrote: "MermaidMagic33" wrote: Yo mama has good logic that Einstein were less smart. says the person with terrible grammar XD Thanks for the insult -_- 
reply 26 minutes