Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Love a Bad Boy

My X claims he is a thug. He is into smokin' weed and stealing cars. I am the only female he ever said "I love you" to and his family and friends tell me all the time about how much I mean to him. Back to Article

Barbrah
Barbrah wrote:
2014-03-21 23:14:29 -0700

That is true Smile Nose

jakswagg202
jakswagg202 wrote:
2014-03-21 23:08:59 -0700

I guess I am in the bag because I am bad boy I am only nice to very very special people and there are like 3

lillyflower637
lillyflower637 wrote:
2013-09-23 16:14:02 -0700

Boys always want a good girl to be bad just for him. A girl always wants a bad boy to be good just for her. smile

JennyD

LiamPaynelover123 wrote:
2013-09-10 15:50:24 -0700

OMG! I love bad boys!

beautifulme40
beautifulme40 wrote:
2012-08-24 19:57:08 -0700

Ahaha i prefer a guy wit guts

Rayanna1234
Rayanna1234 wrote:
2012-07-26 21:09:14 -0700

My bf is a gang member and I love him to death

JasmineGotTheCandy
JasmineGotTheCandy wrote:
2012-07-24 17:39:00 -0700

Ur Exactally Right Crazypie1st

lil cookie77
lil cookie77 wrote:
2012-07-24 16:29:52 -0700

my friend told me that this one guy at my school liked me but he is always fighting and getting introuble at school but I sort of like him, he can be nice Confused Sad

genebee66
genebee66 wrote:
2012-07-24 14:27:23 -0700

i lke bad boys but they better not tell to do stuff over and over agian and talk smack to me

Crazypie1st
Crazypie1st wrote:
2012-07-24 12:27:13 -0700

Bad boys may seem cute in the outside, but in the inside, they're thinking trouble.........

Sparksfly33
Sparksfly33 wrote:
2012-07-24 06:22:16 -0700

Gotta agree.

risha68
risha68 wrote:
2012-07-23 18:06:19 -0700

i luv bad boys

Lawdd.. It's Bri!
Lawdd.. It's Bri! wrote:
2012-07-23 15:15:55 -0700

Good boys are fine by me... just as long as its a boy... im ok with it

Victoria_Danna
Victoria_Danna wrote:
2012-07-23 14:55:27 -0700

Good boys are just too boring

Blue87
Blue87 wrote:
2012-07-23 14:54:43 -0700

i love me a bad boy toooooo!

Victoria_Danna
Victoria_Danna wrote:
2012-07-23 14:54:41 -0700

I love

His_Freak(;
His_Freak(; wrote:
2012-07-23 14:47:04 -0700

Yoo Wifeey!

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-23 14:30:59 -0700

ohhh iight

Would You Date a Bad Boy?

• Sure, if he had a heart of gold on the inside.
  • Yep! The more dangerous, the better.
  • No way. I like my guys nice, safe and friendly.
  • Only if the bad boy was Eminem.