Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Mom Won't Let Me Wear Makeup

tally asks: "My mom won't let me wear makeup. All I wanna wear is eyeliner and she keeps sayin, 'Wear colored lip gloss!' It's so unfair!" Back to Article

-MyChemicalRomance-
-MyChemicalRomance- wrote:
2014-08-29 03:04:18 -0700

I wear makeup. And by makeup, I mean eyeliner and mascara. No blush, no shadow, not even lipgloss. I do wear lip balm, because it smells good. xD

idxc-
idxc- wrote:
2014-08-29 02:59:30 -0700

i don't wear make up. i find it quite pointless.

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-11-05 13:57:06 -0800

who doesn't wear make up? we can if we want to
and what ever beauty comes from we all still
pretty

cheerleader98
cheerleader98 wrote:
2013-10-13 08:44:03 -0700

i dont think that. that is not what boys want they want a girl that her eyes pop out

Susie555
Susie555 wrote:
2013-10-13 06:11:05 -0700

I don't wear make up and I never will Big Grin

xgirlrockx
xgirlrockx wrote:
2013-10-13 01:46:25 -0700

my mom didnt let me wear makeup to but i just started buying some and she went with it but i never really wear makeup it makes my face feel weird

ts01
ts01 wrote:
2013-10-12 14:26:20 -0700

girls should just use the natural beauty that God gave them

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-08 18:34:31 -0700

Those girls look dramatic with all that makeup gross

EgyptianPrincess
EgyptianPrincess wrote:
2013-09-06 19:56:01 -0700

What do you need makeup for when you can just wear your natural beauty. Makeup doesn't make you beautiful ! What's inside your heart and soul makes you beautiful

gun_girl♥
gun_girl♥ wrote:
2013-09-06 19:55:03 -0700

I ONLY WEAR EYE LINER AND I GET 5 ZITS

gun_girl♥
gun_girl♥ wrote:
2013-09-06 19:54:04 -0700

FOR GODS SAKE DONT WEAR MAKEUP I ALREADY GOT 5 ZITS JUST DONT YOUR TO YOUNG

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-06 19:47:42 -0700

I don't wear it at all...

colleenaw
colleenaw wrote:
2013-09-06 15:51:33 -0700

I don't wear a lot of makeup.

stayawaystalker
stayawaystalker wrote:
2013-08-13 19:44:39 -0700

I WISH MY MONKEY WOULD LET ME WEAR MAKE UP D...:

PerrieEdwardss
PerrieEdwardss wrote:
2013-08-12 19:13:30 -0700

I'm not allowed too wear make-up oh well

JennyD

Alia_N wrote:
2013-07-15 15:08:55 -0700

Lol...yuks! I hate make_up + down!! Big Grin

Lexibearr101
Lexibearr101 wrote:
2013-07-08 19:53:54 -0700

i wear make up for dance

mahomie4125
mahomie4125 wrote:
2012-09-25 14:16:38 -0700

everybodys beautiful without it.

F1130519311281

Do You Wear Make-up?

• Yeah, but only a little eyeliner and lip gloss.
  • Yeah, tons of it!
  • Nope, I'm not allowed to wear make-up yet.
  • Hello! I'm a guy!

Micro_concealer_micro
Everyone has had to deal with problem skin at one time or another. Like it or not, blemishes are ...
Micro_summer-beauty-essentials-micro
When you’re sweating under the heat of the sun, the last thing you wanna do is put on makeup! But...
Micro_glitter_micro
Everyone needs a bit of glitter in their makeup bag! It may not be for everyday and some of you m...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)