Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Mom Won't Let Me Wear Makeup

tally asks: "My mom won't let me wear makeup. All I wanna wear is eyeliner and she keeps sayin, 'Wear colored lip gloss!' It's so unfair!" Back to Article

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-11-05 13:57:06 -0800

who doesn't wear make up? we can if we want to
and what ever beauty comes from we all still
pretty

cheerleader98
cheerleader98 wrote:
2013-10-13 08:44:03 -0700

i dont think that. that is not what boys want they want a girl that her eyes pop out

Susie555
Susie555 wrote:
2013-10-13 06:11:05 -0700

I don't wear make up and I never will Big Grin

xgirlrockx
xgirlrockx wrote:
2013-10-13 01:46:25 -0700

my mom didnt let me wear makeup to but i just started buying some and she went with it but i never really wear makeup it makes my face feel weird

ts01
ts01 wrote:
2013-10-12 14:26:20 -0700

girls should just use the natural beauty that God gave them

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-08 18:34:31 -0700

Those girls look dramatic with all that makeup gross

EgyptianPrincess
EgyptianPrincess wrote:
2013-09-06 19:56:01 -0700

What do you need makeup for when you can just wear your natural beauty. Makeup doesn't make you beautiful ! What's inside your heart and soul makes you beautiful

gun_girl♥
gun_girl♥ wrote:
2013-09-06 19:55:03 -0700

I ONLY WEAR EYE LINER AND I GET 5 ZITS

gun_girl♥
gun_girl♥ wrote:
2013-09-06 19:54:04 -0700

FOR GODS SAKE DONT WEAR MAKEUP I ALREADY GOT 5 ZITS JUST DONT YOUR TO YOUNG

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-06 19:47:42 -0700

I don't wear it at all...

colleenaw
colleenaw wrote:
2013-09-06 15:51:33 -0700

I don't wear a lot of makeup.

stayawaystalker
stayawaystalker wrote:
2013-08-13 19:44:39 -0700

I WISH MY MONKEY WOULD LET ME WEAR MAKE UP D...:

PerrieEdwardss
PerrieEdwardss wrote:
2013-08-12 19:13:30 -0700

I'm not allowed too wear make-up oh well

JennyD

Alia_N wrote:
2013-07-15 15:08:55 -0700

Lol...yuks! I hate make_up + down!! Big Grin

Lexibearr101
Lexibearr101 wrote:
2013-07-08 19:53:54 -0700

i wear make up for dance

mahomie4125
mahomie4125 wrote:
2012-09-25 14:16:38 -0700

everybodys beautiful without it.

spazzyj22
spazzyj22 wrote:
2012-09-05 18:41:56 -0700

i wear r 4 dance but it i don't hav 2 i won't most f the time uz i pnly wake up 45 min before it have 2 go 2 the bus & hav soccer after so yeah

ariel101
ariel101 wrote:
2012-09-05 18:35:55 -0700

i can wear make-up cuz i kinda hve to for dance

F1130519311281

Do You Wear Make-up?

• Yeah, but only a little eyeliner and lip gloss.
  • Yeah, tons of it!
  • Nope, I'm not allowed to wear make-up yet.
  • Hello! I'm a guy!

Micro_concealer_micro
Everyone has had to deal with problem skin at one time or another. Like it or not, blemishes are ...
Micro_summer_micro
When you’re sweating under the heat of the sun, the last thing you wanna do is put on makeup! But...
Micro_glitter_micro
Everyone needs a bit of glitter in their makeup bag! It may not be for everyday and some of you m...

John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion