Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Mom Won't Let Me Wear Makeup

tally asks: "My mom won't let me wear makeup. All I wanna wear is eyeliner and she keeps sayin, 'Wear colored lip gloss!' It's so unfair!" Back to Article

-MyChemicalRomance-
-MyChemicalRomance- wrote:
2014-08-29 03:04:18 -0700

I wear makeup. And by makeup, I mean eyeliner and mascara. No blush, no shadow, not even lipgloss. I do wear lip balm, because it smells good. xD

idxc-
idxc- wrote:
2014-08-29 02:59:30 -0700

i don't wear make up. i find it quite pointless.

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-11-05 13:57:06 -0800

who doesn't wear make up? we can if we want to
and what ever beauty comes from we all still
pretty

cheerleader98
cheerleader98 wrote:
2013-10-13 08:44:03 -0700

i dont think that. that is not what boys want they want a girl that her eyes pop out

Susie555
Susie555 wrote:
2013-10-13 06:11:05 -0700

I don't wear make up and I never will Big Grin

xgirlrockx
xgirlrockx wrote:
2013-10-13 01:46:25 -0700

my mom didnt let me wear makeup to but i just started buying some and she went with it but i never really wear makeup it makes my face feel weird

ts01
ts01 wrote:
2013-10-12 14:26:20 -0700

girls should just use the natural beauty that God gave them

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-08 18:34:31 -0700

Those girls look dramatic with all that makeup gross

EgyptianPrincess
EgyptianPrincess wrote:
2013-09-06 19:56:01 -0700

What do you need makeup for when you can just wear your natural beauty. Makeup doesn't make you beautiful ! What's inside your heart and soul makes you beautiful

gun_girl♥
gun_girl♥ wrote:
2013-09-06 19:55:03 -0700

I ONLY WEAR EYE LINER AND I GET 5 ZITS

gun_girl♥
gun_girl♥ wrote:
2013-09-06 19:54:04 -0700

FOR GODS SAKE DONT WEAR MAKEUP I ALREADY GOT 5 ZITS JUST DONT YOUR TO YOUNG

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-06 19:47:42 -0700

I don't wear it at all...

colleenaw
colleenaw wrote:
2013-09-06 15:51:33 -0700

I don't wear a lot of makeup.

stayawaystalker
stayawaystalker wrote:
2013-08-13 19:44:39 -0700

I WISH MY MONKEY WOULD LET ME WEAR MAKE UP D...:

PerrieEdwardss
PerrieEdwardss wrote:
2013-08-12 19:13:30 -0700

I'm not allowed too wear make-up oh well

JennyD

Alia_N wrote:
2013-07-15 15:08:55 -0700

Lol...yuks! I hate make_up + down!! Big Grin

Lexibearr101
Lexibearr101 wrote:
2013-07-08 19:53:54 -0700

i wear make up for dance

mahomie4125
mahomie4125 wrote:
2012-09-25 14:16:38 -0700

everybodys beautiful without it.

F1130519311281

Do You Wear Make-up?

• Yeah, but only a little eyeliner and lip gloss.
  • Yeah, tons of it!
  • Nope, I'm not allowed to wear make-up yet.
  • Hello! I'm a guy!

Micro_concealer_micro
Everyone has had to deal with problem skin at one time or another. Like it or not, blemishes are ...
Micro_summer-beauty-essentials-micro
When you’re sweating under the heat of the sun, the last thing you wanna do is put on makeup! But...
Micro_glitter_micro
Everyone needs a bit of glitter in their makeup bag! It may not be for everyday and some of you m...

Le-Jack
Le-Jack posted in Friends:
Thank you so much for all your answers :D i talked to max and we talked and we are back to normal and he even noticed that luna is bad news and he told her they can be freinds but no more cos she has a bf so he actually noticed that it was wrong what they did so im happy :D Thanks for your advice guys
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey friends. These are nice company's. Which one you will vote between them? Choose one of them.. I choose Lakme :D Post your favorite company between these two.
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.