Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Mom Won't Let Me Wear Makeup

tally asks: "My mom won't let me wear makeup. All I wanna wear is eyeliner and she keeps sayin, 'Wear colored lip gloss!' It's so unfair!" Back to Article

-MyChemicalRomance-
-MyChemicalRomance- wrote:
2014-08-29 03:04:18 -0700

I wear makeup. And by makeup, I mean eyeliner and mascara. No blush, no shadow, not even lipgloss. I do wear lip balm, because it smells good. xD

idxc-
idxc- wrote:
2014-08-29 02:59:30 -0700

i don't wear make up. i find it quite pointless.

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-11-05 13:57:06 -0800

who doesn't wear make up? we can if we want to
and what ever beauty comes from we all still
pretty

cheerleader98
cheerleader98 wrote:
2013-10-13 08:44:03 -0700

i dont think that. that is not what boys want they want a girl that her eyes pop out

Susie555
Susie555 wrote:
2013-10-13 06:11:05 -0700

I don't wear make up and I never will Big Grin

xgirlrockx
xgirlrockx wrote:
2013-10-13 01:46:25 -0700

my mom didnt let me wear makeup to but i just started buying some and she went with it but i never really wear makeup it makes my face feel weird

ts01
ts01 wrote:
2013-10-12 14:26:20 -0700

girls should just use the natural beauty that God gave them

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-08 18:34:31 -0700

Those girls look dramatic with all that makeup gross

EgyptianPrincess
EgyptianPrincess wrote:
2013-09-06 19:56:01 -0700

What do you need makeup for when you can just wear your natural beauty. Makeup doesn't make you beautiful ! What's inside your heart and soul makes you beautiful

gun_girl♥
gun_girl♥ wrote:
2013-09-06 19:55:03 -0700

I ONLY WEAR EYE LINER AND I GET 5 ZITS

gun_girl♥
gun_girl♥ wrote:
2013-09-06 19:54:04 -0700

FOR GODS SAKE DONT WEAR MAKEUP I ALREADY GOT 5 ZITS JUST DONT YOUR TO YOUNG

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-06 19:47:42 -0700

I don't wear it at all...

colleenaw
colleenaw wrote:
2013-09-06 15:51:33 -0700

I don't wear a lot of makeup.

stayawaystalker
stayawaystalker wrote:
2013-08-13 19:44:39 -0700

I WISH MY MONKEY WOULD LET ME WEAR MAKE UP D...:

PerrieEdwardss
PerrieEdwardss wrote:
2013-08-12 19:13:30 -0700

I'm not allowed too wear make-up oh well

JennyD

Alia_N wrote:
2013-07-15 15:08:55 -0700

Lol...yuks! I hate make_up + down!! Big Grin

Lexibearr101
Lexibearr101 wrote:
2013-07-08 19:53:54 -0700

i wear make up for dance

mahomie4125
mahomie4125 wrote:
2012-09-25 14:16:38 -0700

everybodys beautiful without it.

F1130519311281

Do You Wear Make-up?

• Yeah, but only a little eyeliner and lip gloss.
  • Yeah, tons of it!
  • Nope, I'm not allowed to wear make-up yet.
  • Hello! I'm a guy!

Micro_concealer_micro
Everyone has had to deal with problem skin at one time or another. Like it or not, blemishes are ...
Micro_summer-beauty-essentials-micro
When you’re sweating under the heat of the sun, the last thing you wanna do is put on makeup! But...
Micro_glitter_micro
Everyone needs a bit of glitter in their makeup bag! It may not be for everyday and some of you m...

Kirsteeeeen
Well, you're just going to have to go and give it another chance. You never know, you may like it there. Sometimes we have to face our fears and it might be really scary but usually in the end it is worth it.
sugarpetals
sugarpetals posted in Friends:
I have a friend by the name of Corey....he is awesome,funny,cute and very friendly....and also heartbroken, and i don't think he deserves any of this.....if you go to his profile and read his bio"livininthesouth" all the negatives you read there is not true......he is just having a hard time in life." whispers" the guy need a girl"
seraphine10
I was born in New Zealand and when I was 7 there were heaps of earthquakes which traumourtised me. We moved to another country and my mum is forcing me to go back for a holiday and I really really really don't want to. I don't know what to do
CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.