Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Have Diabetes

No more sugar asks: "I recently found out I had diabetes. I'm worried that people will look at me different. Will they?" Back to Article

sweet bubble gum
sweet bubble gum wrote:
2011-10-06 15:21:44 -0700

my sister found out she got diabetes on her 12 bday and she took the day off of school but she came back and her friends treated her lik nothing ever happened then when she went into middle school she showed her best friend how to use a pump just in case

sweet bubble gum
sweet bubble gum wrote:
2011-10-06 15:14:13 -0700

cuitestuff dose not have diabettis ok

cuitestuff

Rocky2245 wrote:
2011-10-06 14:45:47 -0700

I have it

hatty988
hatty988 wrote:
2011-10-03 03:23:52 -0700

hi how did u get diabetes

Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale wrote:
2011-08-16 00:53:07 -0700

i have to get tested once a month cuz it runs in the family and i get the symtoms a lot lol

--Jena Was Here--
--Jena Was Here-- wrote:
2011-05-17 04:48:38 -0700

I don't have diabeties but i have biopolar and i get treated way diffrently than others.

buddy supmodel
buddy supmodel wrote:
2011-05-17 04:24:52 -0700

i have diabetes my freinds are still my friends
because they see me for who i realy am

mcquinny
mcquinny wrote:
2011-03-28 01:28:14 -0700

HEY its not ur fault you have diabetes.if people make fun of you well there not TRUE friends.people should support and try to help you..... smile

jjsay15
jjsay15 wrote:
2010-12-20 00:12:28 -0800

they may but you shouldnt pay any attention to them because if you do it will just make things worse stand for yourself

tobytoby_1635201
tobytoby_1635201 wrote:
2010-11-14 00:42:42 -0800

i think u should ignor them an tell a grown up

msilover
msilover wrote:
2010-11-07 02:03:23 -0800

if your friends do, then there not true friends people souldn't look at you differnt it's not like you going to die

Camryngrl123
Camryngrl123 wrote:
2010-10-24 10:28:39 -0700

they wouldnt look at u weird u never know mayb they'll support you basically my dad, grandpa and my grandma have diabetes theres nothing wrong with that

firechloe
firechloe wrote:
2010-09-25 09:49:38 -0700

volleybabe335_1480267
volleybabe335_1480267 wrote:
2010-09-07 11:03:43 -0700

no one should. its not a bad thing. it just means you cant eat all the same tings everyone else eats you hav to be carefull of it. its something that maks you different and more unique. not everyone is the same. i thought the same thing when I found out i

Jackiepoll

Greatest Athlete Who Had Diabetes? Vote!

• Arthur Ashe.
  • Ty Cobb.
  • Jackie Robinson.
  • Billie Jean King.

Diabetes can strike even the rich and famous. From Halle Berry to Nick Jonas, take a look at whic...
Diabetes is only a setback to your sports career if you let it. We take a look at two d...
Micro_diabetes_micro
Do you or someone you know suffer from type 1 or 2 diabetes? Here's some more information Kidzwor...

wolfgirl109
wolfgirl109 posted in Friends:
A couple of my friends admitted to me that they like me. They are all sweet guys, but I can't possibly love all of them. I don't want to hurt anyone in the process. Help me please!
donteatcarrots
I think you need to talk to your mom- to be honest, I don't see anything wrong with a B grade, but it seems clear that she thinks otherwise. Or maybe give each other a bit of space, and then discuss the situation with her.
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Long hair is beautiful but short hair is comfortable. So I guess short hair :p
reply 1 day
classicalmusicisepic
I used to have really really long hair. Then I decided to chop it all of and style it into a pixie, and it's honestly one of the best things I've done.
reply 1 day
supernaturalblackcat
Sighs My mom is getting mad at me when my dad gets mad and starts griping about how bad my grades are when i have B's in all classes then she gets mad and says i never talk to her well i don't wonder why i don't talk to her She just gets mad and blames it on me she dosn't hit but she calls me a S and a B u know all those words I'm sitting in one room watching tv and she comes in and says she was in a good mood and blames me and says its my fault I really don't blame my brother for not liking her i know it sounds harsh but i don't blame him please just help I'm about ready to get the razer out again and i've quitted that for like 4 months
reply 1 day