Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Have Diabetes

No more sugar asks: "I recently found out I had diabetes. I'm worried that people will look at me different. Will they?" Back to Article

sweet bubble gum
sweet bubble gum wrote:
2011-10-06 15:21:44 -0700

my sister found out she got diabetes on her 12 bday and she took the day off of school but she came back and her friends treated her lik nothing ever happened then when she went into middle school she showed her best friend how to use a pump just in case

sweet bubble gum
sweet bubble gum wrote:
2011-10-06 15:14:13 -0700

cuitestuff dose not have diabettis ok

cuitestuff

Rocky2245 wrote:
2011-10-06 14:45:47 -0700

I have it

hatty988
hatty988 wrote:
2011-10-03 03:23:52 -0700

hi how did u get diabetes

Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale wrote:
2011-08-16 00:53:07 -0700

i have to get tested once a month cuz it runs in the family and i get the symtoms a lot lol

--Jena Was Here--
--Jena Was Here-- wrote:
2011-05-17 04:48:38 -0700

I don't have diabeties but i have biopolar and i get treated way diffrently than others.

buddy supmodel
buddy supmodel wrote:
2011-05-17 04:24:52 -0700

i have diabetes my freinds are still my friends
because they see me for who i realy am

mcquinny
mcquinny wrote:
2011-03-28 01:28:14 -0700

HEY its not ur fault you have diabetes.if people make fun of you well there not TRUE friends.people should support and try to help you..... smile

jjsay15
jjsay15 wrote:
2010-12-20 00:12:28 -0800

they may but you shouldnt pay any attention to them because if you do it will just make things worse stand for yourself

tobytoby_1635201
tobytoby_1635201 wrote:
2010-11-14 00:42:42 -0800

i think u should ignor them an tell a grown up

msilover
msilover wrote:
2010-11-07 02:03:23 -0800

if your friends do, then there not true friends people souldn't look at you differnt it's not like you going to die

Camryngrl123
Camryngrl123 wrote:
2010-10-24 10:28:39 -0700

they wouldnt look at u weird u never know mayb they'll support you basically my dad, grandpa and my grandma have diabetes theres nothing wrong with that

firechloe
firechloe wrote:
2010-09-25 09:49:38 -0700

volleybabe335_1480267
volleybabe335_1480267 wrote:
2010-09-07 11:03:43 -0700

no one should. its not a bad thing. it just means you cant eat all the same tings everyone else eats you hav to be carefull of it. its something that maks you different and more unique. not everyone is the same. i thought the same thing when I found out i

Jackiepoll

Greatest Athlete Who Had Diabetes? Vote!

• Arthur Ashe.