Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Have Diabetes

No more sugar asks: "I recently found out I had diabetes. I'm worried that people will look at me different. Will they?" Back to Article

sweet bubble gum
sweet bubble gum wrote:
2011-10-06 15:21:44 -0700

my sister found out she got diabetes on her 12 bday and she took the day off of school but she came back and her friends treated her lik nothing ever happened then when she went into middle school she showed her best friend how to use a pump just in case

sweet bubble gum
sweet bubble gum wrote:
2011-10-06 15:14:13 -0700

cuitestuff dose not have diabettis ok

cuitestuff

Rocky2245 wrote:
2011-10-06 14:45:47 -0700

I have it

hatty988
hatty988 wrote:
2011-10-03 03:23:52 -0700

hi how did u get diabetes

Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale wrote:
2011-08-16 00:53:07 -0700

i have to get tested once a month cuz it runs in the family and i get the symtoms a lot lol

--Jena Was Here--
--Jena Was Here-- wrote:
2011-05-17 04:48:38 -0700

I don't have diabeties but i have biopolar and i get treated way diffrently than others.

buddy supmodel
buddy supmodel wrote:
2011-05-17 04:24:52 -0700

i have diabetes my freinds are still my friends
because they see me for who i realy am

mcquinny
mcquinny wrote:
2011-03-28 01:28:14 -0700

HEY its not ur fault you have diabetes.if people make fun of you well there not TRUE friends.people should support and try to help you..... smile

jjsay15
jjsay15 wrote:
2010-12-20 00:12:28 -0800

they may but you shouldnt pay any attention to them because if you do it will just make things worse stand for yourself

tobytoby_1635201
tobytoby_1635201 wrote:
2010-11-14 00:42:42 -0800

i think u should ignor them an tell a grown up

msilover
msilover wrote:
2010-11-07 02:03:23 -0800

if your friends do, then there not true friends people souldn't look at you differnt it's not like you going to die

Camryngrl123
Camryngrl123 wrote:
2010-10-24 10:28:39 -0700

they wouldnt look at u weird u never know mayb they'll support you basically my dad, grandpa and my grandma have diabetes theres nothing wrong with that

firechloe
firechloe wrote:
2010-09-25 09:49:38 -0700

volleybabe335_1480267
volleybabe335_1480267 wrote:
2010-09-07 11:03:43 -0700

no one should. its not a bad thing. it just means you cant eat all the same tings everyone else eats you hav to be carefull of it. its something that maks you different and more unique. not everyone is the same. i thought the same thing when I found out i

Jackiepoll

Greatest Athlete Who Had Diabetes? Vote!

• Arthur Ashe.
  • Ty Cobb.
  • Jackie Robinson.
  • Billie Jean King.

Diabetes can strike even the rich and famous. From Halle Berry to Nick Jonas, take a look at whic...
Diabetes is only a setback to your sports career if you let it. We take a look at two d...
Micro_diabetes_micro
Do you or someone you know suffer from type 1 or 2 diabetes? Here's some more information Kidzwor...

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (