Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

How to Keep Your Locker Organized

Kidzworld has some tips and tricks on how to keep your locker organized for back to school. Check it out! Back to Article

Luna2
Luna2 wrote:
2014-12-20 15:44:29 -0800

That's awesome and wish could that at my school but our lockers suck! I think all the lockers are outside and the ones I've seen are dirty and green. Any tips for these types of lockers?

OrganizeLocker
OrganizeLocker wrote:
2014-03-30 17:52:30 -0700

Try organizelocker*com. They will install or deliver a sturdy removable shelf with a 2 year warranty.

not_morgan
not_morgan wrote:
2013-11-29 18:12:23 -0800

cool

roesellena
roesellena wrote:
2013-11-27 18:09:14 -0800

my locker has nothing in it but my coat, and backpack

laybugg8
laybugg8 wrote:
2013-11-27 09:29:44 -0800

IT WAS AWESOME AND EVERY THING THAT THEY TOLD ME ABOUT THE LOCKER THING WAS AWESOME!

rle15
rle15 wrote:
2013-11-25 12:33:32 -0800

Great article!!

girlplz1
girlplz1 wrote:
2013-11-16 20:57:45 -0800

my locker has 5 jackets in it lol

ChickenGoPowPow
ChickenGoPowPow wrote:
2013-11-16 19:28:17 -0800

I kinda did a blog on this. Big Grin To be organized. But this is cool.

mzjackon4life
mzjackon4life wrote:
2013-11-16 18:04:02 -0800

i need more details

Tasha00
Tasha00 wrote:
2013-11-06 17:15:30 -0800

Needs more details

RiverGirl22
RiverGirl22 wrote:
2013-11-06 11:56:08 -0800

my locker at school is so small. I can barely fit what I need, let alone all the snazzy stuff to help organize Sad

diamondsparkles
diamondsparkles wrote:
2013-11-02 16:50:26 -0700

I get small lockers I only put a little bit of stuff

aro05
aro05 wrote:
2013-11-02 12:18:49 -0700

i like it smile Devil

SofiaSartor
SofiaSartor wrote:
2013-10-31 06:10:43 -0700

such a neat locker....

Baby_mobley
Baby_mobley wrote:
2013-10-28 16:50:03 -0700

Oh in north carlin awe dont

Cowgirl811
Cowgirl811 wrote:
2013-10-24 13:53:17 -0700

This is what I need to do smile

truetarus
truetarus wrote:
2013-10-13 17:07:36 -0700

im going to start doing this very helpful

Jamanda
Jamanda wrote:
2013-10-12 12:35:35 -0700

cool

QueenTitania
QueenTitania wrote:
2013-10-11 19:45:16 -0700

this will be usefull in like 1.......... or 2 years

sparkesfly11
sparkesfly11 wrote:
2013-10-10 18:03:17 -0700

Believe me, my locker is the worst you can ever imagine

Locker-poll

Ever Been Stuffed Inside a Locker?

• Tons of times!
  • Once, back in 7th grade.
  • I'm too cool for that sort of stuff.
  • No, but I stuff other kids in their lockers!

Micro_locker style micro
Show off your style and organize your locker with these back to school tips on Kidzworld.
Micro_calmingfirstday(backtoschool)jitters-micro
Your summer’s been great, but now it’s time to hit the books and head back to class .Feeling a bi...
Micro_howtomakeyourteacherlikeyou-micro
Find out how to impress your teachers from the get-go with these back-to-school tips. Kidzworld's...
Micro_backtoschoolcelebs-gallery-miley
All your favorite teen celebs, like Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez and more are tr...

Random in the forums

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"-Karpov-" wrote:A loaded question is not how you should decide ethical choices Exactly. Those decisions need a bit more objectivity (;
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote:With the DNA analysis techniques and other methods it's not likely that we would wrongly execute anyone and something that would come out of it is the family of the victim feeling a little better and then they may feel they can try and move on and that's something you have to think about, if a member of your family was brutally murdered wouldn't you want the murderer to be executed?? i know i would and i just feel it should come to my country   Forensic science is largely in its infancy and isn't very reliable. Something like ~0.5% of people convicted are convicted wrongly A loaded question is not how you should decide ethical choices
jaymir2cool14
jaymir2cool14 posted in Debating:
DEATH PENALTY MY A$$ TURTURE THEM #######
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote:With the DNA analysis techniques and other methods it's not likely that we would wrongly execute anyone and something that would come out of it is the family of the victim feeling a little better and then they may feel they can try and move on and that's something you have to think about, if a member of your family was brutally murdered wouldn't you want the murderer to be executed?? i know i would and i just feel it should come to my country   You're going to base the life of a potentially innocent man on a "not likely" basis??? No. I wouldn't. Do you even know what it feels like to have a family member murdered? For the first few weeks, oh yes. You want them to die in the worst way possible. But, once you become lucid, you understand what you're actually advocating. If you haven't experienced something yourself, don't say that it is the way that you think it is.
KittySauceGaming
[center][fancypost bgcolor=white bordercolor=orange; orderwidth= ###########################.###########.######################-angel365/animefox.jpg[/fancyimage][font=georgia] Just tesing if this works. I go on WCRPG, and use simple fancyposts. I wonder if this one works on KW!