Comments

How to Smarten Up Your Study Space

An organized study space will help you do better in school. Find out how! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-23 17:26:37 -0700

these r awesome. I have a test 2morrow

starz753
starz753 wrote:
2012-11-19 19:10:47 -0800

I totally agree. I use my desk in my bedroom. I get good grades, on my tests from studying for that.

animalover1
animalover1 wrote:
2012-08-21 08:36:23 -0700

the no eating thing is untrue it helps me

animalover1
animalover1 wrote:
2012-08-21 08:34:49 -0700

in the fall and spring, i do my homework outside on the patio table. it works really good! try it!

L i z e t h ♣
L i z e t h ♣ wrote:
2012-08-20 15:02:20 -0700

I like this article. Even though I'm home schooled, this will make me better at studying, once I go back to public school. smile

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2012-08-20 14:51:40 -0700

I so agree with this article. I need a better study space. The eating part? Well some foods can actually help you concentrate like gum for an example. I chew gum all the time while doing work

Promoted to 5th grade
Promoted to 5th grade wrote:
2012-07-16 21:09:05 -0700

i think the article is right we do need better studying spaces because if u have a quiet place to study then your brain can functuane well and u can complete your homework and dont have to worr about it later on ,but if like the ones who lack off instead of doing your homework then you,ll just be drifting off and wont get your homework completed,so my advice is to read the article and understand what it is saying.its saying if you do what it says then you can be smarter than ever

EricHazSwaqq
EricHazSwaqq wrote:
2012-07-01 15:39:54 -0700

its called fail and dont study

wittygal
wittygal wrote:
2012-07-01 05:49:21 -0700

me too but what to do u ll have to study face the truth Disappointed

EricHazSwaqq
EricHazSwaqq wrote:
2012-06-30 02:10:39 -0700

sorry but i hate skool

PACKERSRULE2
PACKERSRULE2 wrote:
2012-06-30 00:10:55 -0700

but i disagree with the no eating brains usually work better when ur chewing (like gum) i like to study with friends usually out on my patio with the radio plugged in and we each take a chapter then review it and then take silent minutes to review ourselfs then well go into the pool once were done and quiz each other... if ur wrong u have to do laps lol if relaxing and gets rid of tht study stress smile we study a lot at starbucks 2 smile! hope this helped smile

PACKERSRULE2
PACKERSRULE2 wrote:
2012-06-30 00:07:20 -0700

this is really good advice!

erin2242

evil white angel wrote:
2011-10-29 02:21:43 -0700

well anyway im only 9 and im in year 3 so my homework is easy

evil white angel
evil white angel wrote:
2011-10-29 02:19:14 -0700

thanks that helped me and great advice too smile

JenDiscoGirl7
JenDiscoGirl7 wrote:
2011-09-02 16:35:58 -0700

Cool, That will help me......

phoebehebe101
phoebehebe101 wrote:
2011-08-21 13:55:44 -0700

how is that soost to help im 10 Confused

Hardest Subject in School?

• Math.
  • Science.
  • English.
  • Spanish.

Micro_calmingfirstday(backtoschool)jitters-micro
Your summer’s been great, but now it’s time to hit the books and head back to class .Feeling a bi...
Micro_a micro
Have you ever dissected a frog in Science class? Gross! Your science class is full of weird proje...
Micro_whatnottodoonyourfirstdayofschool-micro
The first day of school is tough for everybody—new class, new teacher, new everything! Check out ...

Random in the forums

iamalive
iamalive posted in Say Anything:
"Storm04" wrote:im just saying that one time i went on chat and one thing after another kept popping up and i can never understand whats going on so thats why i just dont go on chat and think its stupid! that is the chatbox this is the chat thread  big difference m8
reply 1 minute
iamalive
iamalive posted in Say Anything:
become an idiot yourself and then you won't even realize that the other idiots are being idiots
Storm04
Storm04 posted in Say Anything:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay posted in Say Anything:
"SparkleWolf" wrote:Awesome! Thanks Nim! You're welcome!
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay posted in Say Anything:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Nimsajeay" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "naruto200" wrote: It doesn't take much to create a good professional looking logo. Just draw letters in a creative way. I wish I knew how to. I want to make a Best In The World sigbar/userbar that's a bit more creative than the one I have now. I could do it, but it'll have a "Made by Nimsajeay" thingy on it. xD  That would be fine :) You could if you want to. I'm not sure what input you need me to have in it though. Sorry for my late response.  I won't be able to do it today, probably, as I'm busy.  But I'll be able to do it soon.  Just tell me a few colors you want me to incorporate, if you want any pictures, the exact text, and if you have a preferred font.