Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction : 10-10-10
Based on Cartoon Network’s all-new television series, Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction allows players to wield the power of the all-new Ultimatrix, the strongest Omnitrix to date, to transform Ben into more powerful, hyper-evolved alien forms and experience impressive battles as the most ultimate aliens for the first time in never before seen places.
10 Things You Might Not Know about Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction
- Ultimate Swampfire’s blue bulbous parts of his body are sacks of napalm that he can pull off, throw, and explode into fireballs.
- Ultimate Spidermonkey fires webbing from his mouth and not his tail.
- Ultimate Humungousaur can form his hands into bio Gatling guns and shoot kinetically unstable bone fragments as missiles.
- Ultimate Echo Echo can send out floating amplifiers from his joints that can project sonic blasts.
- Ultimate Big Chill can fire plasma energy beams that look like burning flames and pull heat from whatever they hit!
- You can unlock Rath on the Xbox 360 and Four Arms on PS3, after you beat the game.
- Console and DS versions offer completely different game play experiences.
- This is the first game to ever allow players to quickly switch from one alien to another with the quick-switch feature.
- Upgrading your special attacks in the game also upgrades how they look.
- You can transform to Waybig in this game!!!!
Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction is now available on the Playstation 3, Playstation 2, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, and the Playstation Portable!
Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction is rated “E10+” and will be available for Xbox 360 on the 19th of October!