Comments

Childhood Obesity & Physical Fitness

Childhood obesity is a BIG problem. It can cause serious physical and mental health issues including diabetes, bone and joint problems, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, anxiety, depression and low self-esteem. Back to Article

bookworm12
bookworm12 wrote:
2014-08-07 12:35:42 -0700

Haha cool joke smile

Pokmon
Pokmon wrote:
2014-08-07 12:00:45 -0700

yo mama so fat
when dracula sucked her blood

HE GOT DIABETES!

One, Two, Type 2 Diabetes!... wait that's not funny

DisneyanimeLover
DisneyanimeLover wrote:
2014-07-25 04:48:51 -0700

I saw an obese women at an amusement park and felt really bad for her. It was really sad cause she had trouble walking.

alitalia123
alitalia123 wrote:
2014-07-17 12:40:31 -0700

My friend got diabetes and now she is so small.
Yet so tall. I'm just a big flabby (Short) beach ball with uneven #####. Angry Embarrassed Big Frown

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-27 19:00:44 -0700

:o dear

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-06-30 10:55:32 -0700

i think this needs to take more charge people need to make this better

donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots wrote:
2013-06-30 10:49:11 -0700

I'm worried about this sort of thing. Frown

AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE wrote:
2013-06-18 14:20:13 -0700

True.

Betzy123
Betzy123 wrote:
2013-06-18 14:17:56 -0700

I'm normal :P Yay!

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2013-06-18 14:15:15 -0700

I don't think weight really is an issue, given that you are healthy all around. Like with my weight to age ratio...I should be on a defibrillator. But its just what my bone structure and body frame is. Also its good to exercise religiously and eat right.

-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow; wrote:
2013-06-18 14:13:45 -0700

I'm over weight and proud.
lol wut

Midapops wrote:
2013-06-18 14:09:05 -0700

im under weight, Well i think I am. I weigh 80 pounds. Im 11

100%Boricuababy!!
100%Boricuababy!! wrote:
2013-03-08 08:12:09 -0800

now a days to much unhealthy snacks comin out evr since we had obama's wife she has been making a big change toany food's in all school's

gigglez :)
gigglez :) wrote:
2012-06-16 09:34:08 -0700

I'm acually under weight...

loveandjoy11
loveandjoy11 wrote:
2012-03-18 23:35:00 -0700

thank u for telling me that,(i have heard it time and time agian)
but thank you for cearing about me,but food is tooooooo goooooooood to miss out on it,you don't know what you are missing!

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-03-18 21:41:48 -0700

Thats Yhuu,, GET FIT ITS NOT GHUDD FOR YOUR HEART

loveandjoy11
loveandjoy11 wrote:
2012-03-18 20:59:36 -0700

well you may not see you being fat,
but don't you talk bad about fat people,I am fat!

Poll

Do You Know Someone With Diabetes?

• Yeah, one of my family members.
  • I have diabetes.
  • One of my friends has diabetes.
  • No, I don't know anyone who has diabetes.

Micro_a micro
Donovan McNabb and the Washington Redskins set a World Record this week, but it had nothing to do...
Vector Entertainment and the National Childhood Obesity Foundation want to encourage all you kids...
Shaq's Big Challenge takes six obese kids and helps them get on the road to fitness - with...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
The fact that this girl has a crush on you is enough for me to say...stick with the friend.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Nope. Not at all... It's just... too hard, ya know? XD
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: Mate, just.. LET HER GO, LET HER GO, DON'T TALK TO HER ANYMORE LET HER GO, LET HER GO, IT IS HER YOU MUST IGNORE YOU SHOULDN'T CARE, WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY, YOU SHOULD JUST MOVE ON, YOUR FRIEND IS MORE IMPORTANT ANYWAY Nailed it XD Beautiful. All that friendship, compassion, mild rejection... poured out  into one song. Amazing. Tear jerker right there! *sobs* Okay... now that I'm done be extremely melodramatic, I agree 100% with what has been said. Loyalty to your friend is definitely what's best in the situation -and you've seem to be following through on this. Good. Now... can you just leave the girl alone? It might be better if you just ignore her.  thankyou, thankyou :P can you guess where my inspiration was from? :D
american_brit