Comments

Childhood Obesity & Physical Fitness

Childhood obesity is a BIG problem. It can cause serious physical and mental health issues including diabetes, bone and joint problems, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, anxiety, depression and low self-esteem. Back to Article

bookworm12
bookworm12 wrote:
2014-08-07 12:35:42 -0700

Haha cool joke smile

Pokmon
Pokmon wrote:
2014-08-07 12:00:45 -0700

yo mama so fat
when dracula sucked her blood

HE GOT DIABETES!

One, Two, Type 2 Diabetes!... wait that's not funny

DisneyanimeLover
DisneyanimeLover wrote:
2014-07-25 04:48:51 -0700

I saw an obese women at an amusement park and felt really bad for her. It was really sad cause she had trouble walking.

alitalia123
alitalia123 wrote:
2014-07-17 12:40:31 -0700

My friend got diabetes and now she is so small.
Yet so tall. I'm just a big flabby (Short) beach ball with uneven #####. Angry Embarrassed Big Frown

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-27 19:00:44 -0700

:o dear

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-06-30 10:55:32 -0700

i think this needs to take more charge people need to make this better

donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots wrote:
2013-06-30 10:49:11 -0700

I'm worried about this sort of thing. Frown

AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE wrote:
2013-06-18 14:20:13 -0700

True.

Betzy123
Betzy123 wrote:
2013-06-18 14:17:56 -0700

I'm normal :P Yay!

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2013-06-18 14:15:15 -0700

I don't think weight really is an issue, given that you are healthy all around. Like with my weight to age ratio...I should be on a defibrillator. But its just what my bone structure and body frame is. Also its good to exercise religiously and eat right.

-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow; wrote:
2013-06-18 14:13:45 -0700

I'm over weight and proud.
lol wut

Midapops wrote:
2013-06-18 14:09:05 -0700

im under weight, Well i think I am. I weigh 80 pounds. Im 11

100%Boricuababy!!
100%Boricuababy!! wrote:
2013-03-08 08:12:09 -0800

now a days to much unhealthy snacks comin out evr since we had obama's wife she has been making a big change toany food's in all school's

gigglez :)
gigglez :) wrote:
2012-06-16 09:34:08 -0700

I'm acually under weight...

loveandjoy11
loveandjoy11 wrote:
2012-03-18 23:35:00 -0700

thank u for telling me that,(i have heard it time and time agian)
but thank you for cearing about me,but food is tooooooo goooooooood to miss out on it,you don't know what you are missing!

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-03-18 21:41:48 -0700

Thats Yhuu,, GET FIT ITS NOT GHUDD FOR YOUR HEART

loveandjoy11
loveandjoy11 wrote:
2012-03-18 20:59:36 -0700

well you may not see you being fat,
but don't you talk bad about fat people,I am fat!

Poll

Do You Know Someone With Diabetes?

• Yeah, one of my family members.
  • I have diabetes.
  • One of my friends has diabetes.
  • No, I don't know anyone who has diabetes.

Micro_a micro
Donovan McNabb and the Washington Redskins set a World Record this week, but it had nothing to do...
Vector Entertainment and the National Childhood Obesity Foundation want to encourage all you kids...
Shaq's Big Challenge takes six obese kids and helps them get on the road to fitness - with...

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
The perfect friend would always be there to support you when you have a problem, and will offer to help. The perfect friend is someone who guides you to doing the right things, not the wrong things. They would make the effort to talk to you, not wait for you to contact them first all the time, as friendship should be a 50-50 relationship. They would stay your friend for years, not leave you as soon as they find someone 'cooler'. They won't act different around others to impress them and leave you. They would listen to you just as much as they tell you things. They would turn to you as their first choice, not their reserve choice. But most importantly, the perfect friend would be someone who always makes you happy to be with.
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
brunostar posted in Friends:
You want someone who cares, understands and will be there for you, and not just when you're down. You want someone who makes you smile and laugh at 3 am and you have to try not to giggle in class because of something that happened a weeks ago. Everyone fights, but you don't want someone who you constantly fight with and who makes you feel down or drops your self-esteem. If someone bothers you to do bad stuff, walk the other direction and don't take in the negative force. I'm the type of person that takes people in for who they are, I care and listen and try my best to make them laugh and be happy. I have gotten mixed with bad friends as in talking me into negative things, constantly making me feel down, ditching for other people, insulting other friends. I need to change how I act, I seem to annoy and bother people a lot. And possibly I care too much, I also at times understand too little. I get attached to easily and hurt easily. I don't know what else you asked so imma end this now xD
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Describe the perfect friend in your opinion.  In what ways are you a good friend? What do you need to do to become a better friend?  What do you think?
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Honestly? They aren't safe for you. Depression is difficult to overcome. Especially when people are negative about it around you. If they refuse to believe you, then there is no point trying to be friends with them again. Some people just don't accept mental problems or swear that they are being faked. I never quite understood why people don't acknowledge it, but whatever. Moving on from that, you should find friends that you don't need to pretend around - depression isn't too uncommon. Look and listen. You'll find the right people - they just proved that they weren't it. No one can go back and make a brand-new start, but anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending!  I really like the post above me, Huntress that was really good advice. I have a theory, there are two kinds of people in the world, Vampires and Sunshine. The vampires, take from us: they suck our self esteem, positive thoughts, smiles, energy.. YUCK. Sunshine on the other hand, gives and gives. You feel warmer just being around sunshine people, they lift you up, remind you about your good qualities, cheer for you and help you be your best most true self.  Here is the other thing about Vampires and Sunshine - Vampires tend to run in packs, they draw their power from taking other peoples away - and IMO they are insatiable. Sunshine people are awesome, even if you only have one in your life - it's enough.  I hope you will look around and see if you can spot the difference, I'd love to know if you have at least one Sunshine person in your life - let go of those horrible vampires, in the end you will feel much better for having made that empowered decision!!  Good Luck!
Huntress