Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Cutest Hat, Scarf & Glove Sets

It’s cold outside which means it’s time to stock up on cold weather accessories like knit hats, scarves and gloves to keep us warm and toasty!There are so many adorable options to choose from that we’re finding it hard to narrow it down to just one! Back to Article

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-09-29 17:37:59 -0700

mmm like these but i perfer sometimes to knit my
own style scarves and other things

babelilly1998
babelilly1998 wrote:
2012-02-03 09:24:30 -0800

em non of these are style it is the hoody one with the cute bears on them

bizarlov
bizarlov wrote:
2011-12-21 10:17:06 -0800

CUTE

skater girl-1
skater girl-1 wrote:
2011-07-29 01:56:06 -0700

cute Love

emlovesvolleyball
emlovesvolleyball wrote:
2011-06-21 11:17:56 -0700

the one with the big ball on it makes her look like a squirrl kinda*_*

patelyn123
patelyn123 wrote:
2011-06-21 11:16:34 -0700

hey dont make fun of my hat!!!!!

hotmeag2011
hotmeag2011 wrote:
2011-06-21 11:15:39 -0700

all of them are cute

winnywind
winnywind wrote:
2011-06-21 11:14:12 -0700

A hat with a big ball on it wow that sure is style XD

netzy5656
netzy5656 wrote:
2011-02-20 07:33:29 -0800

i like the one that has bear ears the look sooo cute smile

BorderColliegirl10
BorderColliegirl10 wrote:
2011-02-20 07:29:04 -0800

I like the one with the flower on the side. Big Grin

16 Michelle16
16 Michelle16 wrote:
2010-12-25 13:54:56 -0800

AWWZEE! i lyke the lil bear ear 1!!!!

monekey7
monekey7 wrote:
2010-11-15 04:13:17 -0800

you cant ask people there names its bad ya no ??????

brenda56
brenda56 wrote:
2010-11-03 05:11:59 -0700

what is your name so i can chat with you seem awsome too meeh

brenda56
brenda56 wrote:
2010-11-03 05:10:35 -0700

it cold out here too so freezing......

F1005164919453

Roots Hats: Bag 'Em Or Slag 'Em?

• The Smoothie Toque is a must have.
  • Bucket hats rule all year round! I live for corduroy.
  • It's the Extreme Toque for my Xtreme moments.
  • I'd wear the Glacier Headband on and off the slopes.