Comments

Cutest Hat, Scarf & Glove Sets

It’s cold outside which means it’s time to stock up on cold weather accessories like knit hats, scarves and gloves to keep us warm and toasty!There are so many adorable options to choose from that we’re finding it hard to narrow it down to just one! Back to Article

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-09-29 17:37:59 -0700

mmm like these but i perfer sometimes to knit my
own style scarves and other things

babelilly1998
babelilly1998 wrote:
2012-02-03 09:24:30 -0800

em non of these are style it is the hoody one with the cute bears on them

bizarlov
bizarlov wrote:
2011-12-21 10:17:06 -0800

CUTE

skater girl-1
skater girl-1 wrote:
2011-07-29 01:56:06 -0700

cute Love

emlovesvolleyball
emlovesvolleyball wrote:
2011-06-21 11:17:56 -0700

the one with the big ball on it makes her look like a squirrl kinda*_*

patelyn123
patelyn123 wrote:
2011-06-21 11:16:34 -0700

hey dont make fun of my hat!!!!!

hotmeag2011
hotmeag2011 wrote:
2011-06-21 11:15:39 -0700

all of them are cute

winnywind
winnywind wrote:
2011-06-21 11:14:12 -0700

A hat with a big ball on it wow that sure is style XD

netzy5656
netzy5656 wrote:
2011-02-20 07:33:29 -0800

i like the one that has bear ears the look sooo cute smile

BorderColliegirl10
BorderColliegirl10 wrote:
2011-02-20 07:29:04 -0800

I like the one with the flower on the side. Big Grin

16 Michelle16
16 Michelle16 wrote:
2010-12-25 13:54:56 -0800

AWWZEE! i lyke the lil bear ear 1!!!!

monekey7
monekey7 wrote:
2010-11-15 04:13:17 -0800

you cant ask people there names its bad ya no ??????

brenda56
brenda56 wrote:
2010-11-03 05:11:59 -0700

what is your name so i can chat with you seem awsome too meeh

brenda56
brenda56 wrote:
2010-11-03 05:10:35 -0700

it cold out here too so freezing......

F1005164919453

Roots Hats: Bag 'Em Or Slag 'Em?

• The Smoothie Toque is a must have.
  • Bucket hats rule all year round! I live for corduroy.
  • It's the Extreme Toque for my Xtreme moments.
  • I'd wear the Glacier Headband on and off the slopes.

They might be among the best athletes in the world but, when it comes to style, some of the compe...
Meet the mascots of the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games, happening in Vancouver, British...
This winter action sport is made for only the most extreme and insane athletes! We got the goods ...

Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey buddy. Let's share here that which color of Lip Stick do you prefer.  I prefer Prune color. And you??
reply about 1 hour
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"Bwubbles" wrote:My best friend will NOT stop self harming. She's told about 2 other of our close friends and we all tried to work together to make her stop. She'd just lost her favorite cousin, that's when it all started. We tried to tell her that there's better things to do but she just will NOT stop! I've already told her mom, and there's still no stopping her! I'm just really worried for her and I don't know what else to do!  =( =( Tell you're guidance consular at school. That should help.
Bwubbles
Bwubbles posted in Friends:
I hang out with a bunch of different groups of people.. All of which have drama. And it is NOT fun. They all expect me to choose a side and start making me feel bad so that I would HAVE to pick them. It really doesn't make me feel so good, I don't know what to do. :/
Bwubbles
Bwubbles posted in Friends:
BookwormKat
BookwormKat posted in Friends:
My bestie Lydia's mom, had her when she was 12. Lydia's mom is like the best mom out there. True, Lydia has a hard time not having a dad and having to be real responsible. But Rosalyn is an awesome mom. Don't be so judgy people.