Comments

Cutest Hat, Scarf & Glove Sets

It’s cold outside which means it’s time to stock up on cold weather accessories like knit hats, scarves and gloves to keep us warm and toasty!There are so many adorable options to choose from that we’re finding it hard to narrow it down to just one! Back to Article

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-09-29 17:37:59 -0700

mmm like these but i perfer sometimes to knit my
own style scarves and other things

babelilly1998
babelilly1998 wrote:
2012-02-03 09:24:30 -0800

em non of these are style it is the hoody one with the cute bears on them

bizarlov
bizarlov wrote:
2011-12-21 10:17:06 -0800

CUTE

skater girl-1
skater girl-1 wrote:
2011-07-29 01:56:06 -0700

cute Love

emlovesvolleyball
emlovesvolleyball wrote:
2011-06-21 11:17:56 -0700

the one with the big ball on it makes her look like a squirrl kinda*_*

patelyn123
patelyn123 wrote:
2011-06-21 11:16:34 -0700

hey dont make fun of my hat!!!!!

hotmeag2011
hotmeag2011 wrote:
2011-06-21 11:15:39 -0700

all of them are cute

winnywind
winnywind wrote:
2011-06-21 11:14:12 -0700

A hat with a big ball on it wow that sure is style XD

netzy5656
netzy5656 wrote:
2011-02-20 07:33:29 -0800

i like the one that has bear ears the look sooo cute smile

BorderColliegirl10
BorderColliegirl10 wrote:
2011-02-20 07:29:04 -0800

I like the one with the flower on the side. Big Grin

16 Michelle16
16 Michelle16 wrote:
2010-12-25 13:54:56 -0800

AWWZEE! i lyke the lil bear ear 1!!!!

monekey7
monekey7 wrote:
2010-11-15 04:13:17 -0800

you cant ask people there names its bad ya no ??????

brenda56
brenda56 wrote:
2010-11-03 05:11:59 -0700

what is your name so i can chat with you seem awsome too meeh

brenda56
brenda56 wrote:
2010-11-03 05:10:35 -0700

it cold out here too so freezing......

F1005164919453

Roots Hats: Bag 'Em Or Slag 'Em?

• The Smoothie Toque is a must have.
  • Bucket hats rule all year round! I live for corduroy.
  • It's the Extreme Toque for my Xtreme moments.
  • I'd wear the Glacier Headband on and off the slopes.

They might be among the best athletes in the world but, when it comes to style, some of the compe...
Meet the mascots of the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games, happening in Vancouver, British...
This winter action sport is made for only the most extreme and insane athletes! We got the goods ...

twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair
rainbowloomer13
I am homeschooled and a little bit lonely.....but I still have lots of friends. and great family!!
HeHasRisen
HeHasRisen posted in Style:
Dear  Dish-It I want to Impress my Boy Friend by wearing a sleeveless top but the school has a stupid dress code that says: tanks must be 3 fingers wide, No Sleeveless tops!!!, Your skirts must be as long as your finger tips!!! If I don't follow all these rules then i will be suspended from school or sent home to get new clothes. What Should I Do?  ~SchoolDressCodeDisFollower~
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Style:
I nearly always wear jean shorts. As for tops its normally whats handed to me, but I've got a job so I have some spending money :)
reply 1 day