Comments

Get the Look: Willow Smith

There’s a new fashion and musical powerhouse in town and she’s only just turned ten years old! Willow Smith, daughter of movie stars Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith has arrived with her debut catchy single, “Whip It” and a funky style all her own. Back to Article

essencetocute
essencetocute wrote:
2013-09-25 16:46:51 -0700

Dis girl look hit to me she got a funny style nd needa do something wit dat hair but luv her music

directioner_4lyfe

NaturallyKitten wrote:
2013-08-28 18:16:18 -0700

Lol

NCOLE101
NCOLE101 wrote:
2013-08-28 16:21:40 -0700

the pink pants are soo funny..

slushpuppy20_2542966

colleenaw wrote:
2013-08-07 20:44:13 -0700

pretty cool

caley blue
caley blue wrote:
2013-08-07 19:06:46 -0700

i love her and her sense of style

brunostar

macamile wrote:
2013-07-28 14:16:44 -0700

looks okay ...

AwesomeTiger
AwesomeTiger wrote:
2013-06-22 08:27:05 -0700

those pink converse are crazy!

chattergirl567
chattergirl567 wrote:
2013-06-10 13:37:27 -0700

kool

100starchick
100starchick wrote:
2013-06-08 15:12:54 -0700

But they cost a lot of money though

Divablue142
Divablue142 wrote:
2013-06-08 15:04:46 -0700

same here there gross. Not the hair though

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-06-08 14:53:07 -0700

ikr ;_;

Will_smithpoll

What your favorite Will Smith movie of all time?

• Independence Day.
  • I am Legend.
  • Men in Black.
  • Bad Boys.

Micro_wsmic
You might think you know everything there is to know about singer/actress Willow Smith, but here’...
Micro_willow smith_micro
You may know Willow Smith from acting alongside her famous father, Will, in the movie I Am Legend...
Micro_kp_micro
We've always admired Katy Perry's pin-up girl style! Since the first song she released, "Ur So Ga...
Micro_taylor_micro
We love her look but sometimes we can't tell the difference between Taylor Momsen and her charact...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)